XY What Gen 1-5 Pokémon do you want to see in X/Y?

RE: What Gen 1-5 Pokemon do you want to see in X/Y?

AdamLambert said:
Some Pokémon that need more love are: Slakoth
Seriously? Unless you keep it as Vigoroth, it would make a horrible team member...

Teal said:
AdamLambert said:
Some Pokémon that need more love are: Slakoth
Seriously? Unless you keep it as Vigoroth, it would make a horrible team member...

Actually, Slaking + Giga Impact = watch out or die [unless you have a rock, steel, or ghost type that is]

I don't really want to see that many 5th Gen Pokémon, because 5th Gen has lasted long enough.
The kinds of Pokémon I want to see more of, are 1st and 4th gen Pokémon.

Ekans line
Nidoran lines
Oddish line
Paras line
Diglett line
Growlithe line
Bellsprout line
Slowpoke line
Gastly line
Scyther line
Tauros
Porygon line
Aipom line
Unown
Misdreavus line
Snubbull line
Houndour line
Stantler
Smoochum line
Miltank
Nincada line
Whismur line
Nosepass line
Electrike line
Gulpin line
Numel line
Torkoal line
Spoink line
Duskull line
Snorunt line
Burmy line
Shellos line
Glameow line
Stunky line
Bonsly line
Mime Jr. line
Gible line
Snover line

I know magikarp gets some hate, but if it is in x and y then that means gyarados will be there :)
I want to see zorua-zoroark because the one i had in W2 was pretty awesome
i would say eevee but sylveon means it's pretty much certain eevee will be there.
Ditto for breeding purposes
definitely lucario

i think they should definitely include Farfetch'd (omg i keep saying this everywhere), Seedot and Nuzleaf lines, and definitely Taillow and Swellow (i love those two)

Lanturn
Mismagius
Luxray
Milotic

FloodBadge said:
i think they should definitely include Farfetch'd (omg i keep saying this everywhere), Seedot and Nuzleaf lines, and definitely Taillow and Swellow (i love those two)

If the Seedot line is included, I imagine the Lotad line will as well.
I've got a feeling that we won't see Tailow and Swellow. We already have our regional bird and it looks like Pidgey is gonna be included in the dex as well. 3 earlygame Normal/Flying bird lines seems a bit much.

P.DelSlayer said:
FloodBadge said:

I've got a feeling that we won't see Tailow and Swellow. We already have our regional bird and it looks like Pidgey is gonna be included in the dex as well. 3 earlygame Normal/Flying bird lines seems a bit much.

whoa, who said they'd be earlygame or in the regional dex? i'd love to see the two in there at all.

FloodBadge said:
P.DelSlayer said:

whoa, who said they'd be earlygame or in the regional dex? i'd love to see the two in there at all.

There's a picture of the Pokédex with some (very faint) Pokémon in it.

FloodBadge said:
i think they should definitely include Farfetch'd (omg i keep saying this everywhere)

Only if it gets an evolution this gen.

Blob55 said:
FloodBadge said:

i was talking about Taillow and Swellow, not Pidgey and only one of it's evolutions

FloodBadge said:
Blob55 said:

i was talking about Taillow and Swellow, not Pidgey and only one of it's evolutions

Well, didn't HGSS have 3 early-game birds? I'd also like to see the Taillow line, but it doesn't look likely.

Blob55 said:
FloodBadge said:

Well, didn't HGSS have 3 early-game birds? I'd also like to see the Taillow line, but it doesn't look likely.

Yea, but HGSS also has two normal mammals, since it's just a conglomerate of most of the pokemon from Red/Blue, and Silver/Gold.

But I really want the Beldum line to be in the game again, that was one of the coolest things in BW2. Though since that's not very likely I'd take getting Krabby and Kingler.

I would really enjoy having Blitzle & Zebstrika, Frillish, and of course, Druddigon.

I'm glad the Ralts line is getting some love (after all the line somewhat have French names in em).

Now for some more new evolutions, (if there's anymore).

Re: What Gen 1-5 Pokemon do you want to see in X/Y?

The Pokemon in BW2 were great, loved being able to have Lucario and Magmar so early on. It was the first time I have kept the same Pokemon all the way throughout the game as well!

Would be cool to have the same again, maybe with some other Pokemon we don't see much of early on - Something like Sneasel would be cool!

Blob55 said:

Like I said, HGSS is not a good game to draw precedents from, as the Johto Dex was made before the concept of a regional dex even existed.

Psyduck and Golduck. Make it so GameFreak. Make it so.

Dratini, Growlithe, Mareep, Scyther, Houndour, Heracross, Bagon, Beldum, Riolu, Larvitar, Horsea, and Axew please.
I like psuedos and Dragons... its not obvious right? lol

NoDice said:
Dratini, Growlithe, Mareep, Scyther, Houndour, Heracross, Bagon, Beldum, Riolu, Larvitar, Horsea, and Axew please.
I like psuedos and Dragons... its not obvious right? lol

There is no way in hell that we'll see more than 2 or 3 pseudo legends unless the rest are post game. That would make the game way too imbalanced.

Back