XY What Gen 1-5 Pokémon do you want to see in X/Y?

RE: What Gen 1-5 Pokemon do you want to see in X/Y?

I would like to see some 3rd Gen pokemon, after all it's my favorite Generation.

Here's a list of Pokemon i'd like to see.

-Shroomish
-Surskit
-Ekans
-Slakoth
-Nincada
-Smoochum
-Cleffa
-Zigzagoon
-Ralts
-Makuhita
-Staryu
-Corphish
-Krabby
-Dwebble
-Murkrow
-Shellder
-Skarmory
-Gulpin
-Sentret
-Caterpie
-Weedle
-Wurmple
-Combee
-Carnivine

(Dratini is a pseudo-legend, and apart from bw2 with its enormous nostalgia-dex, there has never been more than 2 of these in one region.... since gen VI will surely have its own new pseudo-legend, that already makes 2, so no need for Larvitar/Beldum/Bagon/Gible/Deino)

In bw and/or bw2 (if im not wrong) there was 4 pseudos: Tyranitar, Dragonite, Hydreigon and Metagross.

Some Pokémon that have not made an appearance during the story-mode for two generations (basic stage Pokémon only included):
Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Seedot, Lotad, Tailow, Surskit, Shroomish, Nincada, Whismur, Makuhita, Sableye, Mawile, Electrike, Plusle, Minun, Volbeat, Illumise, Gulpin, Carvanha, Torkoal, Spinda, Cacnea, (Lileep, Anorith), Kecleon, Wynaut, Clamperl, Relicanth, Luvdisc.

As far as I am aware, Wynaut has never even been used in a battle during story-mode.

Pokequaza said:
Lileep, Anorith

There's not much reason to include these two in a regional dex unless that region is Hoenn. And since Hoenn will almost certainly not be appearing in these games, it's safe to say they won't be in.

Bolt the Cat said:
Pokequaza said:
Lileep, Anorith

There's not much reason to include these two in a regional dex unless that region is Hoenn. And since Hoenn will almost certainly not be appearing in these games, it's safe to say they won't be in.

That is why I put those two between parentheses. It is very unlikely, but there is a first time for everything.

Pokequaza said:
That is why I put those two between parentheses. It is very unlikely, but there is a first time for everything.

Maybe, but fossils are automatically distributed post game, so there's not really any reason to give them out in the main game unless either 1) the region has a close relationship with Hoenn (unlikely) or 2) there are no new fossils introduced this gen and they decide to include some arbitrary region's fossils to make up for it (which also may be unlikely).

steffenka said:
In bw and/or bw2 (if im not wrong) there was 4 pseudos: Tyranitar, Dragonite, Hydreigon and Metagross.

There were actually only 3 in the regional dex, and only 2 of those were obtainable in the main game. Tyranitar was one of those annoying post game Unova Dex Pokemon, and Dragonite wasn't in the Unova Dex at all.

steffenka said:

There were actually only 3 in the regional dex, and only 2 of those were obtainable in the main game. Tyranitar was one of those annoying post game Unova Dex Pokemon, and Dragonite wasn't in the Unova Dex at all.
[/quote]

Correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure Dragonite was catchable in bw in Dragonspiral Tower in the national dex..

steffenka said:
Correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure Dragonite was catchable in bw in Dragonspiral Tower in the national dex..

It is, but it's not a Unova Dex Pokemon so it's irrelevant. The 2 pseudo legends rule only applies to the main game (and with the exception of BW2, the regional dex). In fact, every game since DP has had more than 2 catchable if you include post game.

If we could have a way to get multiple Eevee's like in B2/W2 that would be great.

EccentricLemur said:
If we could have a way to get multiple Eevee's like in B2/W2 that would be great.

well, I'd assume that breeding is possible in gen vi, GF wouldn't take it out because breeders would not be happy.

I think they mean in the wild; Castelia Lot in B2/W2

I really hope riolu makes an appearance becuase lucario is awesome and one of my favourite pokemon as you can tell from the signature

Give me Flygon and all will be right in the world.

Some Pokémon that need more love are: Slakoth, Whismur, Croagunk, Shinx, Snover, Carnivine, Wailmer, And Castform.

I would love Shinx's line as well as Zoroark's line. Mostly Shinx's line though.

Skitty. Even though it's stats are horrible, I want that little kitty. c:

SHINX x_x man there better be shinx; if not it'll be the first thing I transfer >:U

Back