Collecting What Do You Do With Jumbo Cards?

lt_tatter

donde esta la biblioteca?
Just curious as to see what other people do with those outrageous larg cards.

I got the Solgaleo GX oversized card and have no idea what to do with this?

Anyone use it as decoration or just throw it away?

Looking for some ideas cause I just started collecting cards and these giant sets sometimes have figures or cards I want.

maybe tack them up to the wall or something.

Just curious as to see what other people do with those outrageous larg cards.

I got the Solgaleo GX oversized card and have no idea what to do with this?

Anyone use it as decoration or just throw it away?

Looking for some ideas cause I just started collecting cards and these giant sets sometimes have figures or cards I want.

maybe tack them up to the wall or something.
Don't tack them on the wall! They usually sell for upwards of 5$. If you really have no place for them, store them at the front of your binder in one of those paper sleeves. Otherwise you can buy really big toploaders for them. Just ask your card shop if they have any huge toploaders.

I found sheets that hold one card each (two if you put them back to back) at Staples as well. I kind of collect them even though we don't get them all here in America.

Nice to know they actually get collected. I just couldn't imagine myself wanting to though. maybe as decorations.

Well for the longest time I didn't collect them necessarily but they seemed to be with every single product I got, that's an exaggeration of course and there are several from Europe that we don't get here and are a pain to get. Since it seemed like they were everywhere, it became kind of a collection point in itself, no different than all of the EX's/LvX's/Primes/Legends/ or whatever that make it into every incarnation.

I tend to save them in one of those comic book bags with the white card board backing, although ideally I would want them framed and hanging on my wall; I haven't gotten around to doing that though.

I tried comic book bags and found them too big. I also tried the standard page holders and found them too big. I'm glad I found the sheets that will hold them. They're 5.5 x 8.5 sheet protectors and can be found at Staples. They can then be placed in a regular binder like the other cards.

Back