Pokemon What do people in Pokemon eat?

Mew the source of all

Just keep on trying!
I've always wonder what do the citizens of the pokemon world eat other than rice based products.

What kind of things do you think they eat? What are the vegetables, meats, poultry, etc.

For instance Miltank Pork chops or Parasect mushrooms? You get the point.

Bakufun

Epic Typhlosion is Epic
Slowpoke Tail perhaps? Or maybe Krabby Legs?

How about Scrambled Blissey Egg? :O

synergy

seeking pokemon enlightenment.
cherubi berries?
sunflora seeds?
grumpig meat?
magikarp/feebas meat?
veggie meat?
or even dodrio drumsticks?
and, don't forget the wild berries that grow on trees and bushes.

ULTAMEW

Transformation Freak!
Maybe some butter Corphish?
Krabby legs...
...yum...
Maybe some side dish....of...i dont know...
Miltank burgers...
Combusken Wings....
Spoink Hot Dogs

Delta

Selling colourful Pokemon to Celadon Game Corner
Yeah, they would eat anything that is related to an animal in our world, I would love to see someone eat a lawnmower Rotom

bacon

!!!!!
Other people... o_o

Naw, probably Bidoof burgers or something. I remember way back in some episode where everyone was trying to eat Farfetch'd, so I guess eating Pokemon isn't entirely out of the question. Apart from Brock. He clearly eats souls.

J

Juliacoolo

Or maybe they import normal food (chicken, cows, pigs, real vegtables) from our world.

apophys

This sentence is false.
scampy said:
Other people... o_o

Naw, probably Bidoof burgers or something. I remember way back in some episode where everyone was trying to eat Farfetch'd, so I guess eating Pokemon isn't entirely out of the question. Apart from Brock. He clearly eats souls.

"... legends of a duck that carries a leek coming to lost and starving travelers in forests, offering itself to be eaten. " :D
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Farfetchd#Origin

I know it was written somewhere that they taste better with leek, and that their numbers are dwindling from being eaten.

Scrambled Exeggcute with Pikachu steak, plz.

Pokequaza

Aspiring Trainer
hmm... what about a Double McMiltank with fresh Sunflora leaves, a scrambled togepi baked in Grimer oil, a roasted Bidoof and as desert a Strawberry Glalie :p