Discussion What Different Pokemon Supporters, Items and Stadiums do You Want to See?

Cooper

Aspiring Trainer
This is just a discussion where you can share what you want to see from Pokemon TCG. Honestly I want to see Lusamine, Samson Oak (That would be funny, probably the next Imakuni), Thrifty MegaMart and a ride pager. These would be some cool additions. I want to see what you can come up with.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Well I know it's too late for it now but I'd like to see Serena, Dawn and May made into cards. How about some of the poke ball types we don't have yet like love ball or moon ball? Some of the in game items like Charcoal and Nevermeltice to match with Poison Barb and Bent Spoon. Heck given the game's (understandable if admittedly exaggerated) love for Pikachu I'm surprised we haven't gotten the light bulb card for Pikachu yet.

Last edited:

Digital Dragon

Thinks Chandelure is the cutest Pokémon
This seems to be he direction they're taking it in, but I want to see all of the Trial Captains and Kahunas get Supporters. As for items, the Sun Flute and Moon Flute would be cool. Maybe with an effect that lets you search for Solgaleo/Lunala. A stadium of Exeggutor Island would be nice, but I can't think of an effect.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
I would love to see support for the Colorless type. It's like they don't see this as an actual type, which is a huge problem.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
We need a Red and a Blue:
Red:
Search your deck for a Pokémon and put it into your hand. (Shuffle your deck afterward.)
Blue:
Until the end of your opponent's next turn, your Pokémon's attacks do 10 more damage to the Defending Pokémon for each prize card you have taken.

We also need a Battle Tree stadium:
Battle Tree:
Each Pokémon's attacks (both yours and your opponent's) do 30 more damage to the Defending Pokémon.

And maybe an Ultra Space stadium?
Ultra Space:
Once during your turn, before you attack, search your deck for an Ultra Beast and put it into your hand.

Do you know what would be cool? A Double Battle stadium.
Double Battle:
Each player may have 2 Active Pokémon. If this stadium is discarded, return one of your Active Pokémon to your hand.

Maybe not the last one. But still.

wonderful_whismur

The most wonderful whismur in the world
I'm thinking we could have a Archie's/Maxie's hidden ball trick type of card for Solgaleo GX/Lunala GX:

Sun's Determination
Trainer – Supporter

You can play this card only when it is the last card in your hand.

Put a Solgaleo GX card from your discard pile onto your Bench. Then, draw 5 cards.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).

Illus. wonderful_whismur
City of Stars – 39/160 – Ultra Rare

Moon's Patience
Trainer – Supporter

Put a Lunala GX card from your discard pile onto your Bench. Then, draw 5 cards.

Illus. wonderful_whismur

Cooper

Aspiring Trainer
I'm thinking we could have a Archie's/Maxie's hidden ball trick type of card for Solgaleo GX/Lunala GX:

Sun's Determination
Trainer – Supporter

Put a Solgaleo GX card from your discard pile onto your Bench. Then, draw 5 cards.

Illus. wonderful_whismur

Moon's Patience
Trainer – Supporter

Put a Lunala GX card from your discard pile onto your Bench. Then, draw 5 cards.

Illus. wonderful_whismur
That is cool. It's like Archie's ace in the hole.

Cooper

Aspiring Trainer
We need a Red and a Blue:
Red:
Search your deck for a Pokémon and put it into your hand. (Shuffle your deck afterward.)
Blue:
Until the end of your opponent's next turn, your Pokémon's attacks do 10 more damage to the Defending Pokémon for each prize card you have taken.

We also need a Battle Tree stadium:
Battle Tree:
Each Pokémon's attacks (both yours and your opponent's) do 30 more damage to the Defending Pokémon.

And maybe an Ultra Space stadium?
Ultra Space:
Once during your turn, before you attack, search your deck for an Ultra Beast and put it into your hand.

Do you know what would be cool? A Double Battle stadium.
Double Battle:
Each player may have 2 Active Pokémon. If this stadium is discarded, return one of your Active Pokémon to your hand.

Maybe not the last one. But still.
These are all really good ideas, here comes iris again. I hope these become real cards.

Cooper

Aspiring Trainer
Oh and don't forget, imagine if they made MissingNo. A card? That would be so cool. Even just an exclusive red and blue set so I can get MissingNo.
But... Who knows what it really was meant to be.

taschen88

Aspiring Trainer
I would love to see support for the Colorless type. It's like they don't see this as an actual type, which is a huge problem.
Dragon support!! Remember that thread? Lol things got pretty heated.

Would love to see a Stadium card similar to Forest of the Giant Plants, but for Dragons.... Dragonstone? Mt. Valyria?
Or something like Blacksmith, but for Dragons? "Attach 2 Basic Energy from your Discard Pile to 1 of your [N] Pokémon."
I'm glad Noivern-GX exists but that card aside, Dragons need a few good cards to make them worth playing again.

Cooper

Aspiring Trainer
Oh yeah i saw that but I wasn't a member yet, yes definitely and I hope they make dragonite GX so that could support it too. I also want more dark and fighting support those are some of my favourite types for decks.

Corgimaster

Card Faker, Image Maker, Competitive TCG player!
This seems to be he direction they're taking it in, but I want to see all of the Trial Captains and Kahunas get Supporters. As for items, the Sun Flute and Moon Flute would be cool. Maybe with an effect that lets you search for Solgaleo/Lunala. A stadium of Exeggutor Island would be nice, but I can't think of an effect.
I'd like Exeggutor Island to have something to do with alolan forms, perhaps healing or free retreat. But, more patches or a patch-related supporter would be cool. But, I really, really, want a mohn supporter that was like Giovanni scheme, or have something to do with UBs

Digital Dragon

Thinks Chandelure is the cutest Pokémon
I'd like Exeggutor Island to have something to do with alolan forms, perhaps healing or free retreat. But, more patches or a patch-related supporter would be cool. But, I really, really, want a mohn supporter that was like Giovanni scheme, or have something to do with UBs

That's a good idea for Exeggutor Island. Something like "each players Pokemon with alolan in the name has free retreat". Though if that were in a set, I would want them to finally print Alolan Marowak and Exeggutor. :p