What deck do you think will win Worlds?

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
I think i will (just kidding)
I hope it's a good deck so the world tournament trainer kits will be worth buying :)

dark vaporeon

metagross master
this is what i mean a fighting deck will alway's win worlds unless it's going to be a psychic deck and i think a psychic deck will win worlds

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Jayh.. BlazTricChu doesn't stand a chance. No offence. Manectric isn't good enough, the Chu's are horrible. :/

MetaNite can be fun to play, and has a nice concept.. but it's too slow. I don't see it getting anywhere further.

The Pantha

Aspiring Trainer
Hey dark vaporeon how bout a dark deck mixed with a fighting deck, that would be unstopable!

And that would snap the worlds because dark beats psychic.

The Pantha

Aspiring Trainer
Absevow might make it past the first round but in the next round it wouldn't stand a chance.

And who the heck Blaztrichu

bass_forte

ANet FTW.

Who says Psychic's gonna win, and Psychic, although resisted by Dark, isn't weak to it..

Besides, I don't see too much Dark rising. Bar Shiftry of MC, which is gonna be so evil..

Charizard

Pokemon Master
There aren't many dark pokemon, i mean dark pokemon which is evolved and has resistence to psychic, Umbreon, tyranitar and Shiftry...:rolleyes:Furthermore, there is magnetic storm on psychic side, so they will have around the same matchup:D

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
If BlaziTricChu isn't good enuff, I suggest
Maybe a DelEXScepeVoir deck, Maybe a ChimeForm
or a Ninjask deck.

Lionheart

Retribution Paladin > You
Ok look, i havent read all the posts here, but im only going to say this: There is no way of predicting what deck will win worlds. Every deck has its own weaknesses and strengths, and can be beaten. The deck that can over come this ATM is T2, but thats it. All the other decks take too long to set up. Delarctail is far too overated. scizor ex is meh. Dragtrodes decent, Ludicargo too. A proper Lugia ex deck would do well also.

Umbreon666

Honorer of the Eon's
I think a VERY fast deck could kill everything within the first two turns.. And if yo uDO win worlds Poliwag93, remember where you got one of the Armaldos (me)