What booster pack should I get?

boek

Sleep? What is sleep?
Title pretty much says it all.. I only have the old cards, so now I want the best.

right now i'd say either Delta Species, Crystal Guardians, Unseen Forces, or Legend Maker. It all really depends on what u want, but since you're new try to find a deck that seems good and buy the cards you need out of that.

Arcanine out.

Buy Delta Species to start out. It gives you trainers that are pretty much essential to all decks in the current format. You will not survive long without them.
Afterwards, look around for a good combination of pokemon that you want to use, and buy singles of that card or buy the set that contains that pokemon.

RE:  What booster pack should I get?

TYranitarFReak said:
dont buy now, wait for cities and look whats the best deck, then buy the cards for the deck~
so you're saying: don't play ANY deck, and just wait until there's a new archetype and hope that you can get the cards, learn how to play the new rules AND that deck in that short period of time? you seem like the basic archetype player who just forgot what the game is all about, anyways, where you even trying to give advice?

I would suggest the CG decks, since they are from the latest set and contain some very good cards, then maybe buy the DS, if you have enough cards, buy boosters and try to trade with others to get the cards you need.

RE:   What booster pack should I get?

cute-mew said:
TYranitarFReak said:
dont buy now, wait for cities and look whats the best deck, then buy the cards for the deck~
so you're saying: don't play ANY deck, and just wait until there's a new archetype and hope that you can get the cards, learn how to play the new rules AND that deck in that short period of time? you seem like the basic archetype player who just forgot what the game is all about, anyways, where you even trying to give advice?
I'm sorry but you are really getting on my nerves for saying that archetype players don't know waht they're doing and forget what the game is about. So we netdeck. OK, so sue us. It still takes TOTAL skill to play and be good with the deck. You also have to make up your own list. If you run just straight-forward archetype with no good techs or changes to the oldtimey list. So PLEASE stop saying this.

I'm sorry cute-mew, but it's just not very nice to say that people that play archetypes don't know what the game is about and aren't creative at all. It's just not a very good thing to say to anyone.

Now, mods I'm sorry if you're reading this, but I just think that something should be said.

But back to the topic. Delta Species is probably the most important pack to start with now, and once you've found a basis of what you want to make then you can buy the packs/singles of the cards you need. So I'd rather you go with Delta Species instead of anything else when you're just starting out, but the rest of the picks I've previously listed are good as well.

Arcanine out.

Back