What Books are You Reading & What Do You Like About Them? Book Reviews Encouraged!!

UmbraESP

baconbaconbaconbaconbaconbacon
Like the title says,what are you reading? Right now I'm reading Warriors. Great book series.

Naked Snake

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
RE: What books are you reading?

I've read the first Warriors book. I never got to reading the second one. Or any other.

Right now, though, I am reading the Percy Jackson books. I've also recently bought a book called Dwarves, but I want to finish the Percy Jackson before I start Dwarves.

#1weavile

I'm still alive =)

One of my friends recommended The Brothers' Karamov. Never heard of it before, but it sounds great! I rarely read fiction btw.

PikabooPikachu

わかいません。

I'm reading Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour. It's been a good serise too. :\ why must it end?

corabed

Consistency is Key

I usually read Horror books: Dark Matter, The Enemy, The Dead, The Kiss of Death(Very bad IMO, my mum got it from a Library).

Project696

Did you know I'm riding a horse?

Currently I am re-reading Nikki Sixx's Drug Diaries...After this I'm moving on to his second book that I just picked up "This is Gonna Hurt"

Had to star the first word because apparently its censored to say Hero Sandwiches lol. Stupid censors. Granted its the name of a drug, its still a drug that used to have medicinal value to it, still kind of does.

MrGatr

Goin Rogue Baby :DDD

I am currently reading Maximum Ride, the only book in the world that I will ever read, and not get bored.

~Passion~

Lol I dunno anymore

Trying to get my hands on the new OOTS of Warriorkittys. Oh, and trying to find the next book in my favorite manga.
Re-reading Bluestar's Prophecy, ATM.

Seekers and Warriors are like the best books ever, but I'm, not one of those freaky obsessers, that's all, "OMG, STARCLAN IS REAL!"

PsychedelicBreakfast

We can live beside the ocean leave the fire behind

O Me of Little Faith by Jason Boyett, kind of, off and on... These days I'm more interested in autobiographical memoir-esque literature than fiction.

capt.penguin

:p

A little late to the party but I am trying to read Harry Potter 1-7 this summer. On 6 so far.

miniman

It's Blissey Time

I've just finished Oliver Twist (Charles Dickens), which was for a English class. Trying to think of a book to read next. Considering something by Stephen King

BlueEmboar'n'Bisharp

Bandolen Region coming soon...

I just read The Lord of the Flies (William Golding), Animal Farm (George Orwell) and The Great Gatsby (Scott Fitzgerald) and believe it or not, they were pretty good books. Oh and of course the recent B/W comics Volumes 1 and 2. :D
What a diverse collection of books. LOL

Project696

Did you know I'm riding a horse?

miniman said:
I've just finished Oliver Twist (Charles Dickens), which was for a English class. Trying to think of a book to read next. Considering something by Stephen King

Stephen King has plenty of great novels. I would recommend 4 Past Midnight. Its not 1 big novel, its actually 4 short stories published into 1 large book. I read the hard back copy of it and it was close to 750 pages long. So if you want something that'll take a while, that would be the book

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer

Just finished Theodore Boone 2 (The abduction)

the books I still have to read that I've just bought are.
-----

• Conspiracy 365: July
  • Conspiracy 365: August
  • The Titanic: Book 2; Collision Course
  • The Titanic: Book 3; S.O.S.

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member

I will soon be reading:

The Power of Six (Sequel to I Am Number Four), which by the way just came out today :p
Gone
Divergent

Hoping all of them are good

MrGatr

^I think they should be... I don't bother reading them, just watching the movies.

Mudkip711

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member

For school I had to read Night and The Book Thief.

They were SO bad.

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member

I'm reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo right now and it is absolutely entertaining. It has all the layers with details and twists that I enjoy when I read a book. The beginning was a tad shaky early on, but it quickly caught up and ended up sucking me in faster than the TV did in Poltergeist. I highly recommend reading it in your spare time.

dmaster out.

MrGatr

dmaster said:
I'm reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo right now and it is absolutely entertaining. It has all the layers with details and twists that I enjoy when I read a book. The beginning was a tad shaky early on, but it quickly caught up and ended up sucking me in faster than the TV did in Poltergeist. I highly recommend reading it in your spare time.

dmaster out.

I thought that was a chick book... I will take your advice anyway...

I am now reading Deadlock. It is actually really complex, and has a lot of adult into it(That is why it is adult fiction) but I won't be able to finish it... I have a certain reading list for English Honors, so I have to change it soon.

Back to the book. It is like chess, and your on the kings crown, you see the whole thing from an Ariel view. You know all, see all, and can see some of the small movements, and you can also see some things that the characters can't even see. The characters are also Pawns in a dangerous game of chess. It is very interesting, I would recommend it for anyone, that has a high reading level.