General What Are the Best Nicknames for Each Pokémon?

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
On that Ice-Type note, I named my first Kyurem in Black something similar - Frostbite.

My Shiny Yanmega is named Blue Buzzer. Came up with it as a temporary name but now I like it. XD

Attix

Electric Delivery Driver from Washington
Regice is Cirno

250px-378Regice.png
200px-Th123Cirno.png

Yazzy113

Aspiring Trainer
Hello and welcome to umm this. This is my first thread so mods move it please if it is in the wrong spot. Anyways this thread is to debate what nicknames represent any species of pokemon the most. So debate the best names. Now as WPM would say "Discuss!".

Mod Note: Remember to elaborate on what makes your favorite nicknames the best to you. Give reasons, not just lists!
~Frezgle
I think for Pikachu should be Tonitrua
cos it means thunder in latin.
Eevee should be Cami cos its short for camouflage and that's kinda what eevee does when it evolves into different eeveeloutions.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
XVAZNI7.jpg
While I don't think these are objectively the best names for these Pokémon, they're the names I gave to my casual Ultra Moon team, each either a specific word or name in Hawaiian, or named after something or an area from Hawaii. I like having that creativity of naming them after something influenced by the region in this case.
(This wasn't actually my final team and for some reason I can't remember the last team member or what its nickname was.)

KittyDragon129

Aspiring Trainer
I usually name my Eevee Rina, my Squirtle Koroku, and my Pikachu Spark. The only one I find logical reasoning to is Pikachu. IDK why I name Squirtle and Eevee the other names

Kapu Riki

Spilling the T, sipping the Tapu Cocoa
My current team is:
  • Trixie, my Primarina
  • Colton, my Lycanroc
  • Valentina, my Sylveon
  • Tati, my Tyrantrum
  • Ivy Winters, my Alolan Ninetales
  • Roxxy, my Tyranitar
I am living for my Sylveon and Alolan Ninetales names, while Tati and Roxxy where named after drag stars Tatianna and Roxxxy Andrews. Well, most of my team are named after drag superstars. Haha.

Sue me.

Aspiring Trainer
Porygon Z> Win 8
ftfy

Besides, Windows 10 is great, unless you're the type who goes on ranting about security issues, ect..

Remember when people refused to upgrade to Win XP from Win 95/98 when it first came out, yeah that was a thing.

Sorry for going off topic..

The Last Shaymin

Floof
ftfy

Besides, Windows 10 is great, unless you're the type who goes on ranting about security issues, ect..

Remember when people refused to upgrade to Win XP from Win 95/98 when it first came out, yeah that was a thing.

Sorry for going off topic..
Windows vista is better than xp. GEt it rIGHT, bRuH

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
I named my Seedot PeaNut
Spheal is Club Bouncer
Cubone is LonelyBone
Kabuto is Shelly
Eevee is Shane
and my Bisharp is Hamilton.
I wasn't giving up my shot to name him!