Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
policy lynch on Grant for skipping 3, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15 and 18. (?)

looking forward to see more of you, Grant.

@Jesi
Not entirely relevant, the last sentence of the headline goes with what I said about the scum having a confirmed town on their ''to kill list'' And don't worry you don't sound rude.

Got a few more deadchat messages.
Dead PMJ said:
Jesus, this town. TGK, take a note:

"I was victim of illusionist/tailor/janitor. Bippa has already flipped indie so I obviously can't share his alignment. My name is yellow due to effect of illusionist/tailor/janitor. I don't know if scum have my role (I have seen it played both ways where they receive the PM of the hidden role and where they don't), so I have no choice but to play as if they don't. That's why I don't want my role revealed publicly. simsands is scum (this is a read and not role results). bbninjas is also scum, but don't lynch him until tomorrow. "

Dead xdoggerx said:
"HAI GUYS, I'M GONNA HAUNT YOU TILL YOU DIE, SCUM.
I was just a coffe addict u.u"

Jesi, before she flipped, how was I supposed to know she could do it every night?
There wasn't any way you could've known. But I think it would've been something I would've done with the ability, just to see if she was picking up anything else. Don't think I'm accusing you of misplaying or anything. I'm just stating what I think should've been done and what I would've done.

@Jesi
Not entirely relevant, the last sentence of the headline goes with what I said about the scum having a confirmed town on their ''to kill list'' And don't worry you don't sound rude.
Oh, okay, thanks. I was just wondering what that had to do with anything, since it seems more focussed on flavour than reads.

"simsands is scum (this is a read and not role results). bbninjas is also scum, but don't lynch him until tomorrow."
I find this interesting, but PMJ never stated whether bbninjas being scum was just a read or actual role results. That leaves me curious.

Also, @thegrovylekid, how are you quoting things from a Quicktopic? Is it the same as quoting something from a thread?

I've been townreading simsands, can someone explain the case on him to me?
I'm more interested in why you're townreading him. Tell us that first.

BTW, has anyone stopped to question the authenticity of TGK's posts? I'm conscious of the lack of objective fact he's shared with us which he couldn't know through other means. He could have changed who PMJ put down as scum reads, for example.

BTW, has anyone stopped to question the authenticity of TGK's posts? I'm conscious of the lack of objective fact he's shared with us which he couldn't know through other means. He could have changed who PMJ put down as scum reads, for example.

Why would he do that?

Also, @thegrovylekid, how are you quoting things from a Quicktopic? Is it the same as quoting something from a thread?
You can go
[.quote=person you are quoting] to start it, but without the dot, and do [./quote] to end it, again without the dot.
I'm more interested in why you're townreading him. Tell us that first.

I'll reveal why I know he's town when I need to.

No, every single post I made has been unedited in any way. As confotown I have no reason to hide any information that I'd give you, and if I did change anything it would be the simsands one because I know he's town.

To manipulate and get his way, and/or because he's scum.
Nice try, but I've already flipped town. Why are you trying to pin a confirmed town as scum? Getting desperate?

##VOTE: Celever

He's scum, guys. I'm sure of it. He didn't fully read my role PM when I flipped (questioning how I got deadchat information when it clearly said in my role that I could see the deadchat.), and now he's trying to call me as scum when I've already flipped town. Why would he do this? Two options:

1) He thinks I didn't die and just flipped and is trying to push a lynch on me to remove the link to the deadchat.
2) He knows I've already died and can't die again so he's pushing a lynch on me to waste a day.

Neither of these are town moves. Got you.

You can go
[.quote=person you are quoting] to start it, but without the dot, and do [./quote] to end it, again without the dot.

No, every single post I made has been unedited in any way. As confotown I have no reason to hide any information that I'd give you, and if I did change anything it would be the simsands one because I know he's town.

Nice try, but I've already flipped town. Why are you trying to pin a confirmed town as scum? Getting desperate?

He's scum, guys. I'm sure of it. He didn't fully read my role PM when I flipped (questioning how I got deadchat information when it clearly said in my role that I could see the deadchat.), and now he's trying to call me as scum when I've already flipped town. Why would he do this? Two options:

1) He thinks I didn't die and just flipped and is trying to push a lynch on me to remove the link to the deadchat.
2) He knows I've already died and can't die again so he's pushing a lynch on me to waste a day.

Good OMGUS.

As with Camo, I have no interest in arguing with you over semantics. We don't know for sure that you're confotown. You've been lynched and your Role PM says town, but there are roles in mafia which flip incorrectly upon death. One example is where the scum team can choose a Role PM to overwrite the true Role PM of one of the players in the game each night, misleading info roles. I think this is possible considering this seems like quite a high power game. There are also roles which exist purely to misguide -- a souped up janitor, if you will.

We don't know that you're not one of these roles. I'm just telling people not to assume... and your major overreaction to this really isn't helping your case, lol. There are loose ends and buzz words all over it, which discredit any worth it could actually have. Something to work on in the future.

Good OMGUS.

As with Camo, I have no interest in arguing with you over semantics. We don't know for sure that you're confotown. You've been lynched and your Role PM says town, but there are roles in mafia which flip incorrectly upon death. One example is where the scum team can choose a Role PM to overwrite the true Role PM of one of the players in the game each night, misleading info roles. I think this is possible considering this seems like quite a high power game. There are also roles which exist purely to misguide -- a souped up janitor, if you will.

We don't know that you're not one of these roles. I'm just telling people not to assume... and your major overreaction to this really isn't helping your case, lol. There are loose ends and buzz words all over it, which discredit any worth it could actually have. Something to work on in the future.
Wow, you're really reaching here!

I've read through a lot of games and the scum has to kill a person to gain their body. I haven't died yet (unless you count being lynched).

I can reveal who phoenix is, if you'd like. But you can give that info to your scumbuddies, so maybe not.

But TGK is town.
Read the above. Our posts were far enough apart time-wise for the forum software to alert you that there were new posts in the thread, and for you to view them. Therefore, you made that post after reading my post, right? So what's so wrong with not assuming?

Read the above. Our posts were far enough apart time-wise for the forum software to alert you that there were new posts in the thread, and for you to view them. Therefore, you made that post after reading my post, right? So what's so wrong with not assuming?
Assuming's only wrong when you are.

Wow, you're really reaching here!

I've read through a lot of games and the scum has to kill a person to gain their body. I haven't died yet (unless you count being lynched).

I can reveal who phoenix is, if you'd like. But you can give that info to your scumbuddies, so maybe not.
Carson, I'm not trying to lynch you. I'm telling people not to assume you're town. Your overreaction is so real, it's making me want to lynch you for an entirely separate reason.

I've played in all of the games you've read and I have absolutely no clue what you're referring to. Care to elaborate? I've also played in lots of games on other forums (and more games than you've read on this site too) so I know more about possible roles. You can't try and beat me in this regard.

No; why would I ever want you to do that? And why would you offer to do that when you haven't voted every player yet? ._.
Assuming's only wrong when you are.
This is my point and the reason why I've made any of my posts. Thank you for rendering all of your points useless; you can remove your vote from me now if you'd like! >.<

Occam's Razor... What are you even trying to do? You're so incredibly out there that it's almost stopped being funny.

Occam's Razor... What are you even trying to do? You're so incredibly out there that it's almost stopped being funny.
My only purpose is to make sure we doesn't assume ourselves into a hole which we can't get out of. Not assuming stuff is a golden rule in werewolf. I'm sorry for raising a very benign point as a passing comment.

Either way, you can take your tunnel vision goggles off me whenever you want. :)

##VOTE: King Xerneas -- better case to come.

Carson, I'm not trying to lynch you. I'm telling people not to assume you're town. Your overreaction is so real, it's making me want to lynch you for an entirely separate reason.
So you're saying I could be scum but also not to lynch me?

I've played in all of the games you've read and I have absolutely no clue what you're referring to. Care to elaborate? I've also played in lots of games on other forums (and more games than you've read on this site too) so I know more about possible roles. You can't try and beat me in this regard.
In Anti-Arceus Drac was a scum janitor who got the role PM of who he killed. He killed One Approved (Delphox) and claimed Delphox later during a massclaim. He was never lynched and won the game for scum.

No; why would I ever want you to do that? And why would you offer to do that when you haven't voted every player yet? ._.
I'd do it to further prove I'm town even though I shouldn't have to at this point, and I've voted almost all the living players (might've missed one or two).

policy lynch on Grant for skipping 3, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15 and 18. (?)
looking forward to see more of you, Grant.

They're all dead fam. Want me to post reads on tgk and myself?

I've been townreading simsands, can someone explain the case on him to me?

He hasn't posted anything of substance today after being very active and going after celever. Not a very strong case as I've said but better than anything else I have atm. Also now PMJ who is experienced and confo(??? according to you) town reads him as scum as well.

very overreactive. nothing here means he's scum, though I agree celever is acting weird now. maybe a really new scum would do something like this but your reasoning isn't good at all. you can't die again right? you are permanently in the game right?

Good OMGUS.

This is grasping at straws a bit. tgk is pretty much confirmed town, and it is safe to assume he is town. I don't think you are acting scummy but you are acting weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back