Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 2 Surprise Update!

In the dead of the night he lies in wait in the shadows of the hall. He is the Steel Samurai, defender of Neo Olde Tokyo, with suit and spear in hand. All of a sudden, he sees who he was looking for, Miyami~~! He was obviously planning his next big heist... in the room of the wealthy woman serving on the jury!

"Well, well, well... I know who you are, evildoer!!! You're obviously the Evil Magistrate! Samurai Spear ago!"

Before Miyami~~ even got the chance to defend himself, the Steel Samurai had skewered his left lung with the samurai spear.

Miyami~~'s last words were "Hold up your hands were I can see them, pal..."

Miyamii~~ has been skewered! She was:

You are Richard Gumshoe, a detective aligned with The Law. You were the detective assigned to the case, so you’re forced to participate in this game. Unfortunately, you’re stuck away from your instant noodles… Parting is such sweet sorrow…
latest

Passive Ability: Crime Scene Confiscate

Being a hardened detective on minimum wage has its advantages, like being able to examine and investigate people. During each night, you will investigate someone decided by RANDOM.org. You will confiscate that player’s evidence for the night, but give it back during the next night, and permanently gain it as part of your role.

LOCKED Ability: You’re Under Arrest, Pal!

(Unlocks when you have used Crime Scene Confiscate 4 times)

Evidence: Green Trenchcoat

You and your trenchcoat are similar in many ways. For one, you both can’t do squat! It’s time to put your detective skills to the test, pal!

Evidence: High Prosecutor’s Badge

You are the high prosecutor of the courtroom. This makes you an important and influential figure in the legal system. As such, you can only be lynched if you have the majority of votes placed on you. If you don’t, RANDOM.ORG will be used to determine that day’s lynch.

Win Condition: All criminals and evildoers are arrested

If you were targeting Miyami~~, you must switch your target.
Remember to submit night actions!
Night 2 ends May 8th at 3:30 PM.

Last edited:
Day 3

Still shaken from last night, the people of the courtroom reconvened where there worst feelngs were realized. On the way to the courtroom, they realized that @PMJ and @xDoggerx were missing, and in the courtroom they found the 2 of them...

Slumped over the witness stand was xDoggerx with blood running down their chin and onto their fancy shirt, with their coffee spilled all over the ground. xDoggerx has been killed! Everyone deduced who xDoggerx was pretty quickly...

You are Diego Armando, a coffee obsessed lawyer, and you are aligned with The Law. You have come to the courtroom today in order to look into the mysterious criminal known as Dahlia Hawthorne.
armando-bench(b).gif

Passive Ability: Feisty

In court, you have been known to adopt an offensive lawyering style, and that holds true here. If you were to be nightkilled, the nightkill will fail.

LOCKED Ability: Metamorphosis
(Unlocks when you are put into a comatose state)

Evidence: Steaming Cup O’ Joe

Coffee fuels you and gives you the energy to defend your clients. You may vote twice in a day, but you may not vote for one person twice. If you wish to unvote, specify who you are unvoting in your post.

Win Condition: All criminals and evildoers are arrested

The next "body", however, was a bit difficult to identify. Strewn around the courtroom were PMJ's dismembered body parts. PMJ has been killed! What was left of PMJ's head and body were stabbed, shot, burnt, and mutilated beyond recognition. The only thing that could have been used to identify PMJ with was a little white card with a shell on it...
latest

There was a newspaper waiting to be read.
Headlines said:
Artist Reveals Criminal! Surprise Murder! Will Artist Be Targeted Next?!

Day 3 has begun! It will end on Friday, May 13th at 3:30 PM EST.
The majority for a lynch is 8.
If you think you should have received a PM, contact us.
If you have any day actions, please use them.

Last edited:
Jeez, murders everywhere! How many people died tonight, four?!

Well, all that's left is to find the rest of these murderers...

Several Quotes from two of our dead people:

Dead Miyami said:
hanks to the hosts for the game, and shoutouts to whoever killed me.

Camo directed this at @Celever:

Bleh, liking is too much of a habit. For future hosts: bad rule, don't bother blocking likes. We had this discussion in the community before either of these two hosts were on the site IIRC. :p
Dead Camo said:
Liking is stupid. It's hard to keep track of and like anything else in the game players should keep track of it. It also discourages posting and actually discussion. Please continue to block liking posts. We've never had this discussion before. Liking is terrible and there's no upside, especially if you care about your game being active.

Okay a lot has happened tonight, and I'm sure most of you are wondering who all these Ace Attorney Characters are. I'm a little confused as well on some parts.

The card is a signature from no other than Shelly Dekiller... An assasin, so we can conclude PMJ was in fact a murderer. Good ridance.

The Steel Samurai is a difficult case though. The following characters have been in the suit of the Steel Samurai.

- Will Powers (Innocent)
- Larry Butz (Innocent)
- Jack Hammer (Attempted murder / minor character)

However its succesor the ''Nickel Samurai'' is Matt Engarde. A mayor villian. I will post more speculations soon.

Correction, Robin:
Jack Hammer was actually murdered, but he did try to kill Dee Vasquez, which resulted in his own death.

You're right about Matt Engarde, though.

What do you all make of this?
I can see why the scum would want to kill a thief. They probably knew she was town and needed to get rid of her. Good play for the scum, bad play for town.

Meanwhile, I'm wondering where I should place my vote...

Oh yeah, Camo said this in the deadchat:

I'm going to take this as meaning that if Camo had to convince everyone to go along with what he said, the scum team has some pretty experienced players who aren't Camo. ##VOTE: SIMSANDS

@Jabberwock,
Can you tell us in more detail why you vote @simsands ? You seem to eager to jump at conclusions. I find that the experienced player argument is pretty weak, aren't you one yourself?

Speculations and such have to come later, I gotta get some sleep soon.

simsands is someone I suspected from yesterday. I could easily see him being scum and arguing with Camo over the play to make. It's a weak argument perhaps, but I haven't seen a better one yet.

And I'm definitely not such an experienced player that I could hold an argument against Camo, but that's just WIFOM.

Oh yeah, Camo said this in the deadchat:

Camo trying to convince the town to kill Miyami. He could be trying to say that Miyami was vig-killed by town, or he said what he said to make us think it was a vig-kill when really it was his scum buddy and he's covering it up. All wifom though

Huh, in most games when we hit a game freeze and the hosts aren't on we just kinda do it unofficially and stop talking.

But sure, tu quoque. :U

This post urks me greatly.
When has this ever happened???
This halts discussion.

##vote:Celever

Care to explain?

So, I got poisoned. Someone else got poisoned last night right? What did it/does it do?

Anyways, whatever Camo says now he is dead is laced with WIFOM and pretty much worthless.

So, I got poisoned. Someone else got poisoned last night right? What did it/does it do?

Anyways, whatever Camo says now he is dead is laced with WIFOM and pretty much worthless.

I think someone got poisoned the night before??

But that's never happened recently @bbninjas it's always been discuss until the hosts come on?

IIRC it was Dogger, who is now dead. I think I'll go back and check that, though.

Actually, just realized that as per Vom's and KoN's game, simsands' scum meta is taking the lead to an extent, but I don't think he would argue over this. Just feels off. I'm still leaning scum on him, but *sigh*. Not worth a vote. ##UNVOTE: SIMSANDS.

And if the poison does what I think it does, bb's now confotown (or close enough) for the purposes of today. So ... wow. That narrows it down quite a bit. Going to have to do a lot of rereading.

I think the steel samurai was a vig. Shelly de Killer might be a Serial Killer indie or a Vig. Dogger mentioned being poisoned but was morel likely killed by the scumteam. the Steel Samurai might have been a one-shot thing. The scumteam kills every night, and if Shelly is a SK then he can kill every night or every few nights. This means that we're going to be dying quickly...

Day 1 final vote count

bbninjas 0 : Skyleaf2000 (vote) l Celever (vote) l
Camoclone 0 : simsands (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l PikaMasterJesi (vote) l
Celever 2 : Camoclone (vote) l GM Draclord (vote) l xdoggerx (vote) l Camoclone (vote) l simsands (vote) l
King Xerneas 0 : thegrovylekid (vote) l
Jabberwock 1 : Professor Palutena (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l xdoggerx (vote) l
Luispipe8 0 : xdoggerx (vote) l
PikaMasterJesi 0 : Camoclone (vote) l Jabberwock (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l
PMJ 0 : thegrovylekid (vote) l Professor Palutena (vote) l Luispipe8 (vote) l GM Draclord (vote) l xdoggerx (vote) l
Professor Palutena 0 : Camoclone (vote) l
Robin Aisaga 0 : PMJ (vote) l xdoggerx (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l Camoclone (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l Camoclone (vote)
scattered mind 0 : bbninjas (vote) l
simsands 2 : Camoclone (vote) l Jabberwock (vote) l Celever (vote) l
Squirtle Squad 0 : simsands (vote) l Camoclone (vote) l PikaMasterJesi (vote) l
@[COLOR=#59b300]thegrovylekid[/COLOR] 11 : Camoclone (vote) l Celever (vote) l Camoclone (vote) l l bbninjas (vote) l Celever (vote) l Robin Aisaga (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l Celever (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l Professor Palutena (vote) l PMJ (vote) l Squirtle Squad (vote) l xdoggerx (vote) l Skyleaf2000 (vote) l Luispipe8 (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l PMJ (vote) | PikaMasterJesi (vote) l GM Draclord (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l Miyami (vote) l reinforce (vote) | Camoclone (vote) l scattered mind (vote)
xdoggerx 0 : Luispipe8 (vote) l PMJ (vote) l

Not Voting: bbninjas l Grantm1999 l King Xerneas | Robin Aisaga l Squirtle Squad

Day 2 Final Vote Count

@[COLOR=#b30000]Camoclone[/COLOR] 11: bbninjas (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) | Luispipe8 (vote) | PikaMasterJesi (vote) | Celever (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l Robin Aisaga (vote) lSquirtle Squad (vote) l Jabberwock (vote) l bbninjas (vote) | King Xerneas (vote) | PikaMasterJesi (vote) | Camoclone (vote)
GM Draclord 1: scattered mind (vote)
Grantm1999 0: Squirtle Squad (vote)
Jabberwock 0: bbninjas (vote)
King Xerneas 0: Camoclone (vote) l Celever (vote)
Luispipe8 1: bbninjas (vote) | Camoclone (vote) | Squirtle Squad (vote) | Skyleaf2000 (vote)
Miyami 1: Robin Aisaga (vote) l Grantm1999 (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) | Celever (vote)
PMJ 0 : bbninjas (vote) l
Robin Aisaga 1: PMJ (vote)
Skyleaf2000 0 : PMJ (vote) l Camoclone (vote) | Squirtle Squad (vote)

Not Voting: Reinforce l simsands l xdoggerx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back