Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 1

The courtroom was chaotic today as discussion was abundant. After many arguments, people decided @thegrovylekid would be the best choice to be arrested. So at the end of the day, the police came and arrested him. While there, the police performed further investigations and discovered his identity which they then revealed to the court.

Day 1 final vote count

Votes are listed in chronological order.
Names are listed in alphabetical order.
The majority for a lynch is 11.
The player with the most votes is tagged.
This vote count does not include tgk’s heap of votes. Particularly these ones:

##VOTE: Celever

##UNVOTE: Celever

##VOTE: simsands

##UNVOTE: simsands

##VOTE: Empoleon_Master

##UNVOTE: Empoleon_Master

##VOTE: Scattered Mind

##UNVOTE: Scattered Mind

##VOTE: Robin Asiaga

##UNVOTE: Robin Asiaga

##VOTE: mordacazir

##UNVOTE: mordacazir

##VOTE: Reinforce

##UNVOTE: Reinforce

##VOTE: bbninjas

##UNVOTE: bbninjas

##VOTE: PMJ

##UNVOTE: PMJ

##VOTE: GM DracLord

##UNVOTE: GM DracLord

##VOTE: Camoclone

##UNVOTE: Camoclone

##VOTE: Luispipe8

##UNVOTE: Luispipe8

##VOTE: Professor Palutena

##UNVOTE: Professor Palutena

##VOTE: Skyleaf2000

##UNVOTE: Skyleaf2000

##VOTE: PikaMasterJesi

##UNVOTE: PikaMasterJesi

##VOTE: Jabberwock

##UNVOTE: Jabberwock

##VOTE: xDoggerx

##UNVOTE: xDoggerx

##VOTE: Cypher333

##UNVOTE: Cypher333

##VOTE: Squirtle Squad

Sorry. Just thought I'd try being Camo for a post.

##UNVOTE: Squirtle Squad

bbninjas 0 : Skyleaf2000 (vote) l Celever (vote) l

Camoclone 0 : simsands (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l PikaMasterJesi (vote) l

Celever 2 : Camoclone (vote) l GM Draclord (vote) l xDoggerx (vote) l Camoclone (vote) l simsands (vote) l

King Xerneas 0 : thegrovylekid (vote) l

Jabberwock 1 : Professor Palutena (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l xDoggerx (vote) l

Luispipe8 0 : xDoggerx (vote) l

PikaMasterJesi 0 : Camoclone (vote) l Jabberwock (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l

PMJ 0 : thegrovylekid (vote) l Professor Palutena (vote) l Luispipe8 (vote) l GM Draclord (vote) l xDoggerx (vote) l

Professor Palutena 0 : Camoclone (vote) l

Robin Aisaga 0 : PMJ (vote) l xDoggerx (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l Camoclone (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l Camoclone (vote)

scattered mind 0 : bbninjas (vote) l

simsands 2 : Camoclone (vote) l Jabberwock (vote) l Celever (vote) l

Squirtle Squad 0 : simsands (vote) l Camoclone (vote) l PikaMasterJesi (vote) l

@thegrovylekid 11 : Camoclone (vote) l Celever (vote) l Camoclone (vote) l l bbninjas (vote) l Celever (vote) l Robin Aisaga (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l Celever (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l Professor Palutena (vote) l PMJ (vote) l Squirtle Squad (vote) l xDoggerx (vote) l Skyleaf2000 (vote) l Luispipe8 (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l PMJ (vote) | PikaMasterJesi (vote) l GM Draclord (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l Miyami (vote) l reinforce (vote) | Camoclone (vote) l scattered mind (vote)

xDoggerx 0 : Luispipe8 (vote) l PMJ (vote) l

Not Voting: bbninjas l Grantm1999 l King Xerneas | Robin Aisaga l Squirtle Squad

thegrovylekid has been lynched he was:
You are Mia Fey, the previous owner of Fey and Co. Law firm, despite being dead, you are aligned with The Law. You are here to cheer along Phoenix, your sister, Maya, and your cousin Pearl in court, but you got caught up within this terrible game.

Passive Ability: Child of Kurain

You and what’s left of your family have vowed to stick together during these hard times. You can all communicate through the power of the Kurain Channeling Technique here:

Passive Ability: Channeling Link

Since you’re already dead, you can’t be killed nor can you be locked in jail for long. So in the event that you are killed, and as long as Maya can channel you, you will still be able to vote, post in thread and have access to the Dead quicktopic.

Evidence: Bloody Slip of Paper

Your last gift to Phoenix could still come in handy one day. If you ever vote for Phoenix while Channeling Link is active, you will be informed that you voted for him through PM.

Win Condition: All criminals and evildoers are arrested

All of a sudden, a voice was heard.

"I'm back!"

It was thegrovylekid! Someone's devotion to their training has established a spiritual link to him! There were looks of surprise, joy, and anger from all around the courtroom, but someone's look of malice was enough to send shivers down everyone else's spines, for she had just come one step closer to winning. The robotic voice turned on once again, though no one could find where it was coming from.

"Hey that's no fair! You arrested someone, now they have to go to jail."

"Yes, but we arrested a ghost, they can do whatever they want." One of the bailiffs replied.

"Fine. You still lost someone though so we'll say that they've been arrested."

In any case, the people of the court continued on with their life as the first sun set, and Betty's murderer's met to continue the chaos into the next morning...

If you have any abilities that can be used during the night, please PM us to use them.
If you have any quicktopics, you may use them at night.
DO NOT POST IN THREAD! Doing so will result in modkill.
If you think should have received something, please PM us.
Night 1 ends in 48 hours on Tuesday, May 3rd at 3:30 PM EST.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay. We both had things to do so we couldn't update. Results for night actions are being sent out now and then the day will start.

Day 2
Everyone came back to the court today for another round of discussion. When they entered the courtroom they were shocked to see the body of Pearl Fey lying in the middle. They were even more shocked to see the spirit of Dahlia Hawthorne flying all over the place.

"I WANTED TO GET REVENGE ON ALL OF YOU! HOWEVER, THIS MORTAL BODY WASN'T ABLE TO TAKE A FEW STAB WOUNDS!"

Professor Palutena
has been killed! He was:
You are Dahlia Hawthorne, a dead spirit, and you are aligned with Yourself. You are a criminal scorned by the team of Phoenix Wright (Feenie), Maya Fey, Mia Fey, and Diego Armando. In order to exact revenge on them, you have possessed Pearl Fey prior to entering the courtroom.

latest

Passive Ability: Channeling Power

Due to possessing Pearl, you have the ability to use the powers of Kurain to your advantage.
For every time you are targeted, you will gain 3 Channeling Points, which are needed in order to use your other abilities.

Passive Ability: Possession

Because you are possessing Pearl Fey, you will appear as her to anyone that directly attempts to directly see your identity.

Passive Ability: Child of Kurain

Because you are possessing Pearl Fey, you have access to a quicktopic with Mia and Maya, who wholeheartedly trust you, here: SNIP!

LOCKED Ability: Manipulate
(Unlocked)

During the night, you may PM me the names of two players. Those players will be forced to target each other.

LOCKED Ability: Psyche-Lock
(Requires 9 Channeling points to unlock)

LOCKED Ability: Mind Burst
(Requires 15 Channeling points to unlock)

Evidence: Poison Locket

On Night 3, you will put Diego Armando into a comatose state.

Win Condition: Exact your revenge on Mia, Maya, and Feenie (Kill them all!)
The lights went out and the robotic voice came on again.

"Ha! You didn't think we wouldn't meddle in this game did you? Oh well, I don't know why some of you are unhappy. We actually did you a favour by getting rid of her. That spirit wanted to kill some of you, you know. Oh well, lets get started."

There was a newspaper waiting to be read.
Headlines Read said:
Justice Supporter Arrested... But Free?! Desperate Search For Murderers Ensues!
The lights came back on, and even though most of the people were sad from the murder. The discussion had to go on.

Day 2 has begun!
If you think you should have received something please ask us.
Remember that you must vote at least once during the day.
Since there are 18 players the majority to lynch is 10.
Day 2 lasts for 120 hours and will end on Sunday, May 8th at 5:00 P.M.

If you have any other questions please ask the hosts.

Discuss!

Last edited:
FoS at everyone who jumped on the TGK wagon later on with the attempt to "clear people as town". Especially ##VOTE: PMJ.

FoS at everyone who jumped on the TGK wagon later on with the attempt to "clear people as town". Especially ##VOTE: PMJ.
That is xDoggerx, PMJ, Skyleaf, Reinforce and GM Drac. Also FoS at those that voted only because TGK was "going to get lynched" unless it was under 12 hrs into the day. So that'd be Luis (especially) and Jesi.

Wow, Bippa. That was a lucky kill for us, now we have a wincon less to worry about, thanks scum! :p Now, I do see ninjas' point in pressuring the ones /wagoning/ tgk's lynch. And I emphasise on the wagon part since at least the first votes for him and pressure was, as I see it, legit because of his behaviour. However, I'd like to see what @Robin Aisaga has to say.

Finally, I can post again!
So if TGK was revealed town, and PP wanted to kill both TGK, (whomever Feenie is) and (whomever Maya is), then those two are probably town.
Does anybody have a cop ability?

That is not at all why I voted for him. I originally voted for him because I didn't think anyone else was going to get lynched. All the factors--being day one, his claim, absolutely no one coming to back him up, him not being forthcoming--something really big would have had to have happened for anyone except him to get lynched. I thought he was town. I said as much. He was just being scummy. KX's reveal was the nail in his coffin. Do you really think that anyone else had a realistic chance of being lynched yesterday? tgk had a thousand and one chances to get help and didn't take any of them. That lynch was no one's fault but his own.

Also:

Mia and Pearl aren't safe claims.

@thegrovylekid explain this. It is clear that Pearl was a safe claim. How are we supposed to trust anyone else who comes out saying they're your partner?

Finally, I can post again!
So if TGK was revealed town, and PP wanted to kill both TGK, (whomever Feenie is) and (whomever Maya is), then those two are probably town.
Does anybody have a cop ability?

Ignore my question. Don't say if you do.

World's fastest retraction at the suggestion of your scumlord partners.

Gotta put in 8 later so I'm off to nap. I'll check in the thread occasionally but don't expect anything of substance until I get home in the morning.

I can see why people are voting Skyleaf, but I personally see that comment as asking something without realizing you shouldn't be asking at first. It kinda sounds like a mistake I would make. I won't place my vote yet, but I'll keep an eye out for that.

...You know, that vote does seem very reasonable...

Wow, so Dahlia could see our QT after all, just not like I thought.
That is not at all why I voted for him. I originally voted for him because I didn't think anyone else was going to get lynched. All the factors--being day one, his claim, absolutely no one coming to back him up, him not being forthcoming--something really big would have had to have happened for anyone except him to get lynched. I thought he was town. I said as much. He was just being scummy. KX's reveal was the nail in his coffin. Do you really think that anyone else had a realistic chance of being lynched yesterday? tgk had a thousand and one chances to get help and didn't take any of them. That lynch was no one's fault but his own.

Also:

@thegrovylekid explain this. It is clear that Pearl was a safe claim. How are we supposed to trust anyone else who comes out saying they're your partner?
Dahlia's role was in a similar fashion to the Grima role from the FE WW. Palutena could see our QT and came up as Pearl. But now it makes sense why he was so adamant about lynching me, not just to "activate my ability".

And now to activate my ability:
##VOTE:Celever
##UNVOTE: Celever
##VOTE: Camoclone
##UNVOTE: Camoclone
##VOTE: grantm1999
##UNVOTE: grantm1999
##VOTE: Miyami~~
##UNVOTE: Miyami~~
##VOTE: Scattered Mind
##UNVOTE: Scattered Mind
##VOTE: PikaMasterJesi
##UNVOTE: PikaMasterJesi
##VOTE: King Xerneas
##UNVOTE: King Xerneas
##VOTE: Squirtle Squad
##UNVOTE: Squirtle Squad
##VOTE: Reinforce
##UNVOTE: Reinforce
##VOTE: bbninjas
##UNvOTE: bbninjas
##VOTE: simsands
##UNVOTE: simsands
##VOTE: PMJ
##UNVOTE: PMJ
##VOTE: GM DracLord
##UNVOTE: GM DracLord
##VOTE: Robin Aisaga
##UNVOTE: Robin Aisaga
##UNVOTE: Skyleaf2000

Can't post too frequently, but I should find out who Phoenix is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back