Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have played Ace Attorney but 1 I have no money and 2 I never actually got to read whether or not it was accurate/semi accurate to court systems from people that would know what they're talking about, like lawyers.

Great! We only need 3 more people! If we get everyone within 6-7 hours then you could possibly get your role tonight.
Guys, tell your friends about this game! We only need one more person, and if they sign-up within a few hours, then you could get your role tonight.
Is anyone planning on joining soon? I'd join now if I were you.
You've been asking this every two hours - and your sign ups haven't even been open for 24 hours! :p

You're welcome sir @bbninjas

I would like your post but likes are banned..

Just saying, before the game starts, it would appear that the indie faction is all but confirmed.

Alright! That was fast! Roles will be distributed over the next hour or so...

Like this post when you receive your role!

When 15 people like this post, the game can start!

ALL GAME-RELATED RULES ARE NOW IN EFFECT! Please refrain from posting in thread. If you have any questions, contact double o squirtle and I!

Seeing as we only need 1 more like, I'd also like to bring this to attention. Us hosts have similar, but different writing styles so the formatting for roles may differ.

Night 0

After a long time of waiting, one of the courtroom bailiffs finally spoke.

"So, uh, we've finally established who's who, but we still need a little bit more time to prepare."

There were groans coming from people all over the room.

"Oh hold your horses. After all, some of you need to prepare."

Night 0 has begun! Reminder that you may only use abilities that specifically state they can be used on Night 0 during this time. You may not post in thread during the night but if you have access to a quicktopic you may post there.

Night 0 ends in 24 hours!

Day 1

It seemed like an eternity to everyone, but at long last, the walkie-talkie's calm and collected voice echoed throughout the courtroom once again.

"It seems everything is in order for the game to begin..."

Day One Ends in 120 hours, or 5 days from the start of this post. If you haven't already, reread the rules concerning inactivity.
Squirtle Squad has a 72 hour mod approved absence, and Reinforce receives one as well on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back