Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold it, what? So Robin's now almost confirmed a prosecutor? can any PW fan clear if any of those are either Scum or Safeclaim material?

And Miyami has Robin's evidence, which she received through a 3rd person AND is sure she can just give it back?

Miyami, why are you certain that evidence can return to Robin? And why do you think you got it in the first place?
Only one prosecutor through the series insofar that I've played (first 2 games sans last case in the second game and Dual Destinies) has also been a murderer, IIRC. So I guess it's possible that Robin is that person (I'm trying to avoid naming them but it'll probably be inevitable).

Mia probably got the role through a third party stealing it and giving it to her. Filch from Dual Destinies was an infamous thief -- and definitely not a killer. Either Mia is Filch and is lying about a third party giving it to her to avoid raising suspicion (which I could see her doing), or Filch is a third party who can give someone else the items of their targets.

@Robin Aisaga, someone stealing your item doesn't mean they're scum.

@Celever
No I guess not, but asking for the identity of the High Prosecutor is suspicious, for now I'll retrieve my vote

##UNVOTE

However there's one more prosecutor in the series who had commited a murder. Although for understandable reason and against his will.

Looking at the flavour of this game, I would think the prosecution is part of town, since the scum seems to be the murderers. And Luispipe, to answer your question:
The murderer prosecutor is Manfred von Karma in the first game. I believe Blackquill also killed Athena Cykes's mom or something. My assumption is that Robin is Edgeworth, who merely thought he'd killed his father.

Also, it seems I've played the same Ace Attorney games as you, minus DD. Farewell, My Turnabout is great so far.

So I guess there's a reasonable chance Robin is a murdering prosecutor. However, it also seems like a bad idea to just vote every prosecutor who claims, as they still have safes.

@quakingpunch73 and @double o squirtle, if a hypothetical role which steals evidence from other players were to exist, and if that role were to target scum, would the evidence from that player's real claim or their safe claim be stolen -- assuming the evidence between the two roles is different? Because if it's their real evidence, the thief is the equivalent of a seer.

Oh, last night I was given a one-off grave digging role by a third party (unless that third party wants to target me again :p) so that Poison Locket hasn't been taken out of the game.

This means that Godot is still going to die on Night 3. I've just scanned his wikipedia page and he's not a bad guy, so if anyone has the ability to destroy evidence (a few characters have done this before) you'd be saving a townie's life.

Let me get the facts straight on all the prosecutors, warning contains spoilers for all the ace attorney games:

Miles Edgeworth - Suspected of killing but was found innocent
Manfred Von Karma - Killed Gregory Edgeworth and is seriously messed up
Franziska Von Karma - Daughter of the bad guy but not a murderer, just really likes to get in the way of Edgeworth
Godot - Not a bad guy, but he did kill Dahlia Hawthorne to protect Maya.
Klavier Gavin - Cool dude, not a murderer
Kristoph Gavin - Evil brother, killed Zak Gramarye
Simon Blackquill - He falsely admitted to have killed Athena's mother, but was in reality innocent.

That is not at all why I voted for him. I originally voted for him because I didn't think anyone else was going to get lynched. All the factors--being day one, his claim, absolutely no one coming to back him up, him not being forthcoming--something really big would have had to have happened for anyone except him to get lynched. I thought he was town. I said as much. He was just being scummy. KX's reveal was the nail in his coffin. Do you really think that anyone else had a realistic chance of being lynched yesterday? tgk had a thousand and one chances to get help and didn't take any of them. That lynch was no one's fault but his own.
You are sooooo scummily adamant that you are in the right...

PMJ said:
@thegrovylekid explain this. It is clear that Pearl was a safe claim. How are we supposed to trust anyone else who comes out saying they're your partner?
Town generally pays attention to the game. Even if they just skim. The fact that you didn't read TGK's role leads me to believe that you somehow knew that he was town.
By this logic, why didn't you vote PMJ for the quote above?

##UNVOTE: PMJ ##VOTE: CAMOCLONE

Oh, last night I was given a one-off
How do you know that role is one-off?

@thegrovylekid since you're now dead, please stop echoing. I don't want to be reading extra sentences from you repeating what other people have already said if I don't have to. The point of your role is so you town can have someone they can rely on in scumhunting without the fear of scum manipulation. Also, why have you literally misunderstood every. single. aspect. of your role??

Yes, I get it. My play style is frustrating. I might have some information for you if Dahlia would cooperate, but I doubt she will.

Anyways, I'm inclined to believe Robin is Edgeworrh for now since Edgeworrh's title is high prosecutor.

Hai guys, I'm finally back! Now I need to post some of my thoughts

That is xDoggerx...
Just to be clear, I voted for TGK not because everyone was doing it, but actually, I did it so TGK could use his ability and then know who to stand for.

World's fastest retraction at the suggestion of your scumlord partners.

##VOTE: Skyleaf2000

Gotta put in 8 later so I'm off to nap. I'll check in the thread occasionally but don't expect anything of substance until I get home in the morning.
This is something I'd probably do if I messed up while writing a message. I mean, I could post something, then read it and realize it has something that sounds wrong, then, I would post another message clarifying that my last post was not intending to look for something in particular

Hold it, what? So Robin's now almost confirmed a prosecutor? can any PW fan clear if any of those are either Scum or Safeclaim material?
Well, let's use as an example Miles Edgeworth, a relevant character in the game and also, a chief prosecutor. At the beggining of the game, he was pretty much a real pain. However, he then reveals, later in the game, he's looking for, is just the truth above everything else and that he wants to save people. As I'm not quite experienced with what the safe claims are, (even thou I understand the concept), I'll leave the rest to you. IMO it could be any of those, but as he even teams up with.
That's what I remember, Robin remembers the other prosecutors well enough so..
Let me get the facts straight on all the prosecutors, warning contains spoilers for all the ace attorney games:

Miles Edgeworth - Suspected of killing but was found innocent
Manfred Von Karma - Killed Gregory Edgeworth and is seriously messed up
Franziska Von Karma - Daughter of the bad guy but not a murderer, just really likes to get in the way of Edgeworth
Godot - Not a bad guy, but he did kill Dahlia Hawthorne to protect Maya.
Klavier Gavin - Cool dude, not a murderer
Kristoph Gavin - Evil brother, killed Zak Gramarye
Simon Blackquill - He falsely admitted to have killed Athena's mother, but was in reality innocent.

@xDoggerx, you lurk too much.
Yeah, sorry, I was back yesterday, reading what happened in the end, but I was reaaaaaally tired as I carried a lot of stone on my back for 3 consecutive days. So I was just able to read a little then fall asleep. Today, I had an exam, and I did got up late in the morning so I tried reading a little bit, then went to the exam. Now, when free, I finished reading up to page 39, and was about to post an answer, but my phone gives me a lot of trouble when browsing this forum. Also, I was waiting for a response from double o squirtle as... That's for the last part of my post*...

Also I'll be lynching @Robin Aisaga and @PikaMasterJesi if they don't stop making lots of posts speculating on flavour. I care about flavour when someone has a flavourful role scan. Which at the moment, no one does.
They're just answering Luis' question just as me in this post, now, I'm not assuming a prosecutor could be neither town nor scum. I'm just answering a question.

*Last part of my post: I've been food poisoned, and I'm assuming that I'm still not dead since I was just notified of being poisoned in the night. There's nothing else saying I'm dead. I asked if I was dead just in case, but haven't recieved a response by now so... I'm letting you guys know this.

To make sure everyone understands, it's not like I was eating a midnight snack and then... BOOM, poisoned. What I've been told is that I came across a meal and thought I might as well eat it. It tasted good but it turns out that it had a strange ingredient in it so it poisoned me.

Just to be clear, I voted for TGK not because everyone was doing it, but actually, I did it so TGK could use his ability and then know who to stand for.
i.e. to clear a player as Phoenix. So, still FoS at you.

i.e. to clear a player as Phoenix. So, still FoS at you.
If that was the case, and the way I talk, I would probably even ask him directly who PW is, which I'm not doing. Also, in another post, I state that it's better to TGK to keep that info. to himself as it would be risky if he revealed it.

Hey y'all!

Yes it makes a lots of sense why "Pearl" never stepped forward :p

Hmm so many "first-timers" make reads on them hard...

Ive got people over for dinner tonight so I'm not going to be around for the next couple of hours :)
Ill be a bit more active later on :)

You are sooooo scummily adamant that you are in the right

Take off your blinders. You are the only one who thought he was scum and pushed his lynch like he was.

I'm not the only one thinking what I said, I'm just the only one saying it.

If that was the case, and the way I talk, I would probably even ask him directly who PW is, which I'm not doing. Also, in another post, I state that it's better to TGK to keep that info. to himself as it would be risky if he revealed it.
Which means your vote was entirely worthless in the first place since you can't reliably get the information you need...

Take off your blinders. You are the only one who thought he was scum and pushed his lynch like he was.

I'm not the only one thinking what I said, I'm just the only one saying it.
I'm really not sure what you're talking about now. XD
I didn't push his lynch as scum much long after the claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back