Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had more Werewolf experience. Right now it seems like everyone is innocent. @_@
##UNVOTE: bbninjas

You guys really suck at timezones...
I'm a bit confused. Where do timezones come into this?
##BOLDISNEEDEDFORSOMEREASONIPROBABLYWILLNEVERKNOWANDTHESESQUISHEDTOGEHERWORDSARESOWEIRDLOOKINGSOMEONEPLEASEEXPLAIN: Squirtle Squad
scattered pointed this out as a bandwagon, but you never responded. Are you by chance being coached into not succumbing to pressure?
Alright, thanks.
##UNVOTE: Squirtle Squad
##CloningTheCamels: Camoclone
Ah, but then you OMGUS Camo. If your word is to be believed, you didn't know what OMGUSing was at the time of that post. Now that's interesting. You respond to the vote, but not to scattered's accusation.

The rest of your posts are either dumbtelling (which Celever did call you out for) or fluff.

I'll go ahead and add a question to Camo's list.

@PikaMasterJesi: What is the reasoning for your votes thus far?

##VOTE: PIKAMASTERJESI

I don't know the reasoning for my votes. I'm new to this. The first one was definitely a bandwagon (which I realized after I looked up the terms), and the second one was I guess an OMGUS. I had no idea wha that was, either. I figured it was "Oh my god you guys", so I was pretty close.
As for my not responding, that was kinda because I didn't bother to. I'm not being coached my anyone, by the way.

...Why does this feel like I'm being pressed in court by Phoenix/Al?

All my posts before this one were before I got to read the rules and terminology, by the way, so I didn't know what was considered good, bad, or whatever.

I'd ask what fluff is, but then I'd get called out for more dumbtelling. Fluff wasn't defined in the rules and terminology.

##UNVOTE: Camoclone

Let me clarify my condition before people even start wondering why I'm not around for the most hot discussion later on..

MY timezone is GMT+8 hence I'm asleep when you guys are awake. and as I'm working. I may seem to be viewing the thread most of the time simply because I may not close the tab.. or even though I read, it may not be an appropriate time for me to post long ones..

One more thing

##VOTE: PMJ

Because you make me a headline & the reason I was send to limbo last game

It's D1 so my vote doesn't really count ##vote: thegrovylekid
That's for dipping the D20 in cursed puppy tears. <_<

He was sleeping or at school or something.
I was in school. While I can come on during school, if I've talked to you for long enough (@Celever) there's specific points I can't, such as Tuesday from 1:00 to 3:30.
Thanks for confirming. :)
I'd ask what fluff is, but then I'd get called out for more dumbtelling. Fluff wasn't defined in the rules and terminology.
It's not really an official term AFAIK, but at least a few players use "fluff" to denote posts that are unnecessary, that do nothing to further any sort of scumhunt (I should know; most of my posts from my first two games were just full of it).
...Why does this feel like I'm being pressed in court by Phoenix/Al?
Ah, yeah, that'd be the pressuring, which tends to happen to newer players. Sorry about that. Basically I tried to get you to reveal something you shouldn't know, or else get panicky, both of which would be scumtells.
Of course, if you're scum, you'd already know that about pressuring, as your scumbuddies would have informed you.
I'm not being coached my anyone, by the way.
While I'm still much newer than most of the other players around here, I do believe that's an example of WIFOM, so I can't exactly take your word for it.
There's no logic on day one. Eeny, meeny, miny, you. Person who hasn't posted yet.

##WEEEEEE: @Empoleon_master
I rather think we've gotten a good amount of logic. TGK's and Jesi's names, among others, have been up in the air for lynching today, while EM's hasn't even surfaced. I know he's been inactive up to now, but you don't really help the day along by picking a random name after four or five pages.
It's D1 so my vote doesn't really count ##vote: thegrovylekid
That's for dipping the D20 in cursed puppy tears. <_<
If everyone could stop RVSing tgk for no other reason than D&D, and instead finding an actual reason or even building a case relative to this game that could help us find a scum to lynch, that'd be great. ^.^

We need to be careful with how we handle new players. They're in a Catch-22 on this site. They can either:
- Panic -- Scumtell
- Be Calm -- Being coached -- Scumtell
- Lurk -- Scumtell
- Post fluffy posts -- Scumtell

New players to werewolf aren't going to contribute mountains. They're already at a disadvantage because we can't metaread them (imagine if a new player played like me or Camo; we'd lynch them right away) and so we can't get caught up on what are alleged scumtells and we need to focus on the bigger picture. Also my personal philosophy of "bettering the community is more important than winning the game" means that I don't think we should lynch Jesi today in any case.

##UNVOTE VOTE: thegrovylekid because you've been around long enough. I don't find it scummy that you used RNG. I find it scummy that you backpedaled and denied doing so. If you'd have ridden out the storm instead of fighting it, you would have less votes on you. As it stands now, you panicked hardcore and admitted to lying (which we should technically LaL you for anyway). It shows an unnatural need to not have any suspicion on you, which is something you usually have when you're scum (and most players do). That's why I want to lynch you today -- not a random D&D joke @Jabberwock.

Note to new players, do NOT do what I did my first...3 games of WW and cite Death Note as a source on how to predict what anyone is thinking, it only ends very very badly. Try Danganronpa instead, it's a darker anime that teaches you how to build better cases against people and not sound crazy, aka how I did my first 3 games.

Also for inactivity I was working on a fing huge minecraft project last night, for about 12 hours, then went and woke up at 8 pm today...then I had to deal with my dad who I'm 90% is giving me an ulcer from stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back