Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry Scattered Mind, but I don't really get a vibe from Jabberwock yet. My sixth sense tells me he's not scum. But I'm sure people would complain if I said you should trust my guts :oops:

I'm sorry Scattered Mind, but I don't really get a vibe from Jabberwock yet. My sixth sense tells me he's not scum. But I'm sure people would complain if I said you should trust my guts :oops:

That's ok. I was actually asking about the case on Jabber, not about vibes. Do you understand what's the case on Jabber?

Case on Jabber is that he defended tgk. It was the start of the game, which is known to be the time when everyone's voting randomaly, since there is still no evidence whatsoever,naturally. Despite that, Jabber asked EM (iirc) to not vote for tgk over no reason.

Here is Jabber's post :

If everyone could stop RVSing tgk for no other reason than D&D, and instead finding an actual reason or even building a case relative to this game that could help us find a scum to lynch, that'd be great. ^.^

Oh and to add to this case, here is a similar post he made in the last time he was scum, which was also directed to people who posted during RVS

Can you at least try to be contributional, please? >_>

Just so you can understand how this might also be a fake frustration over RVS to appear townie. Though that part might be considered as looking into things too much, which I seldom do.

Robin is giving me really bad vibes. I'll explain more when I get home. School internet is terrible.

I'm getting bad vibes from @Robin Aisaga and @thegrovylekid rn. @Empoleon_master is unusually inactive. @bbninjas needs to be lynched for being scum and hiding reads from the town.

I haven't commented on Jabber's case yet, and personally I'm in two minds about it. I can see why the conclusions have been drawn from his posts, but personally I feel it's too speculative so I'm not sure if I want to throw my weight behind it or not. It's got legs to stand on, but not as robust legs as the cases bbninjas or TGK.

I actually think that what Jabberwock did makes sense. He voted for PikaMaster because Pikamaster voted as soon as the game started without stating a reason and not knowing about RVS. He asked people to not randomly vote for TGK and use a little reasoning instead.

That's just how I see it. And Jabber could be lying I guess... nobody can deny that. That's why I choose not to deny my vibes.

@Camoclone not sure what made you suspicious. But I can already say I'm not using any fancy tactics.

@scattered mind No sorry, was there a contradiction or a lead or something?
While Robin's new, this reads to me by dumbtelling (even if you couldn't find it in Jabber's posts you could read other people's posts to find it.)

Gut feelings can help as long as you have proveable evidence to back up your gut feeling.

This courtroom lacks incompetents... Is this how we seek the truth now? pushing people in a corner the moment they show their face?

And people are seriously voting for members just for revenge? Am I the only one here that actually focuses on the bigger picture here? Catching the killers before they get the majority. It's of most importance we do not delay this hunt.

*Attention honest people of the court*

I'm going to let the bigger picture help me with my speculations. So far there has been a few people in this thread that try to get a reaction from other players. While looking for contradictions. This definitely makes you look like you actually want to get to the truth, and I'm sure some of you do. But a good strategy for a wolf would be to blend in with this to make him/her look like a player too. I'm impressed some of you put yourself in the front like this even though it's obviously more of a risk. Although it may be worth the risk for a werewolf if he/she can earn trust. For this reason, here are the people I'm keeping an eye on:

- Camoclone

- Professor Palutena

- Celever

- BBninjas

- Scattered Mind

Also what is interesting to note is that even though the game has 20 players, the post to start the game only required 15 likes. Some of the PM's were sent later. Was it perhaps so that the other 5 are independents or werewolves/killers? Did a special group receive their PM later on? Pikamaster did not receive her PM on the day most of us did. Is she part of one of these groups?

Trust me wolfs when I say this, my ability will help me big time to take you guys out.
You claimed super early, though what I've noticed is that you said trust me *wolfs* instead of trust me (whatever the town is called this game). That either means your role is a bomb or you actually just slipped hard.

I underestimated the paranoia around here...

Be that as it may, I did provide some leads and reasoning. For now my job here is done
This is funny because you provided a lead on yourself.

@PMJ

And now you're likely going to try and show all the bad and suspicious in this post using all kinds of fancy werewolf terms. Well be my guest.
This seems like massive AtE to me. I know you're new, but I'm sure there's something up.

##UNOMGUS: Camo
##PICHUPOCALYPSE: Robin

While Robin's new, this reads to me by dumbtelling (even if you couldn't find it in Jabber's posts you could read other people's posts to find it.)

Gut feelings can help as long as you have proveable evidence to back up your gut feeling.

You claimed super early, though what I've noticed is that you said trust me *wolfs* instead of trust me (whatever the town is called this game). That either means your role is a bomb or you actually just slipped hard.

This is funny because you provided a lead on yourself.

This seems like massive AtE to me. I know you're new, but I'm sure there's something up.

##UNOMGUS: Camo
##PICHUPOCALYPSE: Robin
This is splitting hairs. I don't read that as dumbtelling because Jabber's case is entirely speculative, and he's explained why he doesn't think it's a good case. The early soft is a possible tell, yeah, and not being afraid of the scumkill is a loose hypothetical slip. That's all it is. Robin AtE'd later on, but all new players do regardless of alignment. Build a better case kkthx.
Your pursuit of bb is bad.
No, he is hiding something. Town don't hide these sorts of things. It was an innocent question.
Can we all agree to not do this, please? It clutters up the thread and is a stupid way to circumvent the "don't like posts" rule. @quakingpunch73 @double o squirtle your thoughts?
Yeah, agreed. Personally I think likes should always be allowed (no dead likes obviously) but if there's no likes there's no likes. Don't spam and clutter with weak attempts at defying the hosts.
Not sure I am following you. You mean- Dogger's ability?
Dogger's ability's purpose is to FoS more and pressure more people. It means he can contribute to the town's popular cases while still having his own #1 scumread engraved into the vote counts. It's not got a great deal of actual practical use in terms of swinging lynches like the mayor does, but it's more practical in other areas.

I'm going to go over all of his posts. I may post some thoughts in bold.
This courtroom lacks incompetents... Is this how we seek the truth now? pushing people in a corner the moment they show their face?

WTH does this even mean? Fluff.

And people are seriously voting for members just for revenge? Am I the only one here that actually focuses on the bigger picture here? Catching the killers before they get the majority. It's of most importance we do not delay this hunt.

Well he just demonstrated he isn't very experienced in this game.

*Attention honest people of the court*

More roleplay.

I'm going to let the bigger picture help me with my speculations.

Fluff.

So far there has been a few people in this thread that try to get a reaction from other players. While looking for contradictions. This definitely makes you look like you actually want to get to the truth, and I'm sure some of you do.

Good deduction. That sounds like how people play werewolf.

But a good strategy for a wolf would be to blend in with this to make him/her look like a player too.

Yup. Anti-town tends to do that.

I'm impressed some of you put yourself in the front like this even though it's obviously more of a risk.

What?

Although it may be worth the risk for a werewolf if he/she can earn trust. For this reason, here are the people I'm keeping an eye on:

- Camoclone

- Professor Palutena

- Celever

- BBninjas

- Scattered Mind

Also what is interesting to note is that even though the game has 20 players, the post to start the game only required 15 likes. Some of the PM's were sent later. Was it perhaps so that the other 5 are independents or werewolves/killers? Did a special group receive their PM later on? Pikamaster did not receive her PM on the day most of us did. Is she part of one of these groups?

Trust me wolfs when I say this, my ability will help me big time to take you guys out.

Thank you! This is extremely pro-town!

I underestimated the paranoia around here...

We called you out and you post this? Please.

Be that as it may, I did provide some leads and reasoning. For now my job here is done

You didn't provide any leads or any reasoning. You picked five random semi-active players.

@PMJ
Jee, take it easy.

Very flinchy.

I was just trying to say some people seem to be trying a little too hard to look like regular players. You try to make it look like I'm not speculating. But I am. If I wanted to vote out a newbie I would have already casted my vote. If you think it's far stretched, what isn't?

He has already proved how inexperienced he is but I don't understand why he is acting like he actually knows what he is doing.

There's no real logic to go from yet.

Yes there is.

Were all just trying the waters. And the waters are new for me.

Well it's nice that you answered my question indirectly. You still haven't answered it and that looks really bad.

I had no idea about all these abbreviations and strategies you were talking about. You on the other hand immediately cast your vote based only the way I write my first post.

His posts are so poetic. How else would we find scum? We are SUPPOSED to analyze posts.

Doesn't everyone have their own approach when first posting in a werewolf game?

Yes but this logic is terrible.

I think you're just pointing fingers and make it look like you actually have something on me.

Ok buddy.

To be honest I don't suspect you of being scum. But I definitely don't like the way you're playing.

And now you're likely going to try and show all the bad and suspicious in this post using all kinds of fancy werewolf terms. Well be my guest.

Yeah my bad. We should dumb-down the level of discussion since some players don't understand.

I can't reply right now, but I'll answer to that later

Sixth sense = vibe?

Why does it make any sense to trust your guts on day one? You are obviously a very new player.

@scattered mind No sorry, was there a contradiction or a lead or something?

I actually think that what Jabberwock did makes sense. He voted for PikaMaster because Pikamaster voted as soon as the game started without stating a reason and not knowing about RVS. He asked people to not randomly vote for TGK and use a little reasoning instead.

That's just how I see it. And Jabber could be lying I guess... nobody can deny that. That's why I choose not to deny my vibes.

@Camoclone not sure what made you suspicious. But I can already say I'm not using any fancy tactics.

To summarize:
  • He is extremely passive agressive.
  • His posts don't actually say anything useful. They are all fluff.
  • He ignored my question.
  • He is a new player but isn't acting like one.
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: ROBIN AISAGA

Don't post "like". TGK's votes will not count in future updates.
Is this a punishment for the "like" thing?

Sorry for being inactive I've been on mc a lot and can have staff from the server I'm on provide logs of me being there :p.

Also because it's day 1 my only guess is bbninjas because of what celever said, but I don't want to just go off of one of the first main PB WW players' posts before I vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back