Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there is a risk you're going to lynch town. Yes, you might -actually- make a mistake and lynch a town. But that's what reality and statistic will both tell you: You're never going to play this game perfectly. Even with all the abilities we have to try to figure out who's scum or not, we are limited by time (lynching one person a day) and luck (which persons are targeted). That's why you'll have to accept that the risk of lynching a town will always be there. What makes us town win in that scenario then, is by compensating for the lost town member through information gained from the lynch and analyzing posts/connections of the lynched player. If you're scared of lynching a town player, if you're scared of risk, if you're scared of making a mistake, you would be a town member wasting the power and benefit of the lynch. The lynch is the only way we have to kill a scum, remember?

And Reinforce comes in with a 10/10 post explaining why no lynch is garbage d1. Also, lynching isn't always the only way town has to kill scum, but it's the primary method.

Speaking of No Lynch, @Keeper of Night should play. :)

TGK's claim is suspect, tbh. Mason claims are the easiest cover-ups for having scum chats/partners. And the rest of the abilities can't be proven unless he dies? That's common for safe claims because the scum would have a way to avoid "prove your role/ability to prove your claim" tactic for interrogation. Even if his mason partners revealed today, I still would doubt the claim. It's a different story if the claim is proven upon death/role flip though. As far as D1 lynches go, this is good, especially since, if his claim turns out genuine, it won't turn out to be a complete loss. The other lynch candidates seem more of D1 reactions taken out of context/exaggerated to me upon first look, but that might change upon more in-depth analysis. I would place my vote on TGK, but I'll hold on so we can get the rest of the Day for more discussion. This being my first post, I wouldn't mind that, if more detailed opinions are asked of me.

@thegrovylekid already said that everyone in his group is town, so if he flips town then everyone he says is in the group is cleared. Though I will say it's pretty suspect that no one has stepped forward to back him up.

Is knowing the identity of a townsfolk going to make much of a difference to that? Well I'm not so sure either if a character list will do good, because of my lack of expierence. But I don't see much harm, even the judge can be scum and we still have no idea how their evidence and ability will work.

The existence of safe claims means that learning a person's role name has a lot less meaning. Like if this was a Mario setup and you were Bowser, you can't say "I'm Bowser" because you will get lynched. Instead you might have a separate character who is either canonically good or neutral, like... I dunno, Birdo or something. Something you can tell the town but not get strung up immediately. Some hosts will take this a step further and take canonically good characters i.e. Luigi and make them safe claims for scum, which really helps them blend in.

In this case, we know at least one someone on KX's list is scum, so knowing role names can definitely help, but he claimed way too early. Unless a massclaim happens, no one is going to want to come forward with their role name.

I'm not to eager to trust the name list as for all we know, the list might contain multiple safeclaim and only one or 2 is a true claim.. As KX has in any way proven town.

It's true the list might contain multiple safe claims. Unfortunately, the only way to find out definitively is to lynch everyone on the list. Maybe if the players involved had roles that could not possibly be scum.

KX could be scum but it'd be quite the gambit to just guess on role names when it could backfire late game.

It's true the list might contain multiple safe claims. Unfortunately, the only way to find out definitively is to lynch everyone on the list. Maybe if the players involved had roles that could not possibly be scum.

KX could be scum but it'd be quite the gambit to just guess on role names when it could backfire late game.
In my opinion, she just should note the list for now.. but not put much thinking on it.. (Ignore for now)..

The question now is should we lynch TGK who claim mason (could be scum/town/independent) or someone else entirely. ##UNVOTE

FYI because I REALLY hate my life right now, I am asking to be subbed out so that town doesn't lose another important number.
Okay, looks like there's no reason for me to keep my vote on EM now if he's subbing out. I'm surprised people didn't make a comment on this, but we should find a sub as soon as we can.

##UNVOTE: Empoleon_master
##VOTE: thegrovylekid

My reasoning for this vote is that there doesn't seem to be any other real option for me to vote on, so I guess you could call this a bandwagon. If anyone's going to get lynched Day 1, it's looking like it'll be TGK.

Also, could we please get an updated vote count soon? That'd be nice.

Day 1 vote count #4
Valid through post #666
Votes are listed in chronological order.
Names are listed in alphabetical order.
The majority for a lynch is 11.
The player with the most votes is tagged.

This vote count does not include tgk’s heap of votes. Particularly these ones:

##VOTE: Celever

##UNVOTE: Celever

##VOTE: simsands

##UNVOTE: simsands

##VOTE: Empoleon_Master

##UNVOTE: Empoleon_Master

##VOTE: Scattered Mind

##UNVOTE: Scattered Mind

##VOTE: Robin Asiaga

##UNVOTE: Robin Asiaga

##VOTE: mordacazir

##UNVOTE: mordacazir

##VOTE: Reinforce

##UNVOTE: Reinforce

##VOTE: bbninjas

##UNVOTE: bbninjas

##VOTE: PMJ

##UNVOTE: PMJ

##VOTE: GM DracLord

##UNVOTE: GM DracLord

##VOTE: Camoclone

##UNVOTE: Camoclone

##VOTE: Luispipe8

##UNVOTE: Luispipe8

##VOTE: Professor Palutena

##UNVOTE: Professor Palutena

##VOTE: Skyleaf2000

##UNVOTE: Skyleaf2000

##VOTE: PikaMasterJesi

##UNVOTE: PikaMasterJesi

##VOTE: Jabberwock

##UNVOTE: Jabberwock

##VOTE: xDoggerx

##UNVOTE: xDoggerx

##VOTE: Cypher333

##UNVOTE: Cypher333

##VOTE: Squirtle Squad

Sorry. Just thought I'd try being Camo for a post.

##UNVOTE: Squirtle Squad

bbninjas 0 : Skyleaf2000 (vote) l Celever (vote)

Camoclone 0 : simsands (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l PikaMasterJesi (vote) l

Celever 2 : Camoclone (vote) l GM Draclord (vote) l xDoggerx (vote) l Camoclone (vote) l simsands (vote)

Empoleon_master 2 : Camoclone (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l PikaMasteJesi (vote) l scattered mind (vote) l Jabberwock (vote)

King Xerneas 0 : thegrovylekid (vote)

Jabberwock 2 : Professor Palutena (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l xDoggerx (vote)

Luispipe8 0 : xDoggerx (vote)

PikaMasterJesi 0 : Camoclone (vote) l Jabberwock (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l bbninjas (vote)

PMJ 0 : thegrovylekid (vote) l Professor Palutena (vote) l Luispipe8 (vote) l GM Draclord (vote) l xDoggerx (vote)

Professor Palutena 0 : Camoclone (vote) l

Robin Aisaga 0 : PMJ (vote) l xDoggerx (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l Camoclone (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote)

scattered mind 0 : bbninjas (vote) l

simsands 2 : Camoclone (vote) l Jabberwock (vote) l Celever (vote)

Squirtle Squad 0 : simsands (vote) l Camoclone (vote) l PikaMasterJesi (vote) l

@thegrovylekid 7 : Camoclone (vote) l Celever (vote) l Camoclone (vote) l
Empoleon_master (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l Celever (vote) l Robin Aisaga (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l Celever (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l Professor Palutena (vote) l PMJ (vote) l Squirtle Squad (vote) l xDoggerx (vote) l Skyleaf2000 (vote) l Luispipe8 (vote) l PMJ (vote) | PikaMasterJesi (vote) | bbninjas (vote)

xDoggerx 0 : Luispipe8 (vote) l PMJ (vote) l bbninjas (vote)

Not Voting:l Empoleon_master l King Xerneas l mordacazir | Reinforce l Robin Aisaga

Day 1 ends in 30 hours!

Last edited:
Though I will say it's pretty suspect that no one has stepped forward to back him up.
I can see why people aren't.

Coming out saying "I can confirm TGK is a mason" basically translates to "I have a 100%/50% chance of being Maya", and thus makes them the prime night kill target due to how TGK and Maya's roles work.

I can see why people aren't.

Coming out saying "I can confirm TGK is a mason" basically translates to "I have a 100%/50% chance of being Maya", and thus makes them the prime night kill target due to how TGK and Maya's roles work.

So what? You'd rather have no clears than 2+ clears? If tgk's group has 3 people in it and they all come forward that's three people scum won't be able to push a wagon on.

Regardless i think tgk is the best lynch for today.. Since we cant confirm his town or others ##Vote: thegrovylekid

Probably shouldn't have claimed that so early considering you're normally not a popular nightkill.

Does anyone who knows Phoenix Wright be able to give a list + commentary on which is most likely to be in this game based on importance?
I'd guess gumshoe to give out a list since he's the detective, but his name is on the list...

Mia and Pearl aren't safe claims. That leaves Gumshoe, Oldbag, and the Judge. Out of those, I'm pretty sure that Oldbag is the safe claim, since it makes sense to be the safe claim for Dee Vasquez (Murderer from the first case of the original game)

And I guess, just to prove that I'm not lying about my role...

##UNPICHUPOCALYPSE: Jabberwock
##PICHUPOCALYPSE: thegrovylekid

You are worth more now alive than dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back