Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
Anyone else want to vote for sm? There's like no time left and I can only use blaziken at night. (Btw bbninjas good job on adding that to balance it out as you really have to think about who you will vote for the night before and the case against them. :) )

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
I will now give the item to either TT or TGK instead of SM. That ability of yours does seem pretty strange but based on your contribution to the town I would find it odd if you flipped scum. Either way, I'd like to look into Keeper and Reinforce tomorrow. "I am a female Shadows of Almia protagonist" just seems way too vague for someone who is a self-professed Pokémon Ranger super-fan.

##UNVOTE: Empoleon_master
##VOTE: Reinforce

Ice Espeon

Because, as I said, I would be surprised if SM did flip scum after his actions so far in the game. Reinforce is, in my opinion, a better target.

Empoleon_master

There's not enough time left to change the person that will be lynched to reinforce even if we did have more evidence against him, just vote for SM!

Empoleon_master

Just remember that the only way to kill me is via lynch. Something that Team Aqua might be aware of.
And thus if you're team magma/indie there's a 50/50 chance that a town member will get killed, and if you're an indie that chance barely goes down any, it's just such a perfect scum ability that it can't even pond. *anyone see what I did there?*

Ice Espeon

While I was looking for the part where bbninjas confirmed that at the end of the day the person with the most votes would get lynched even if there was no majority, I found this:

"Items can be found in this game! You must pass any items you have on hand to another player each night, providing they have not been used up (you will be notified if they have been). Also, if a player is in possession of an item on their death, they must PM me a player/s to pass each item to."

So I'm guessing Luis has passed on his Galladite to someone else.

SilverSilent

Dem Eeveelutions
While I was looking for the part where bbninjas confirmed that at the end of the day the person with the most votes would get lynched even if there was no majority, I found this:

"Items can be found in this game! You must pass any items you have on hand to another player each night, providing they have not been used up (you will be notified if they have been). Also, if a player is in possession of an item on their death, they must PM me a player/s to pass each item to."

He can't, the Galladite is out of play because he was lynched.

Empoleon_master

Ohh thank you for the find.
Also anyone else think SM's last post looks a bit like a confession?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Final Vote Count - Day 3

Valid through: Post 1295

Vom: 0 (Celever (949), Squirtle Squad (1015), SilverSilent (1017))
Ice Espeon: 0 (SilverSilent (953), scattered mind (954), simsands (1037))
Celever: 1 (scattered mind (961), Squirtle Squad (973), simsands (1205))
scattered mind: 6 (Celever (988), Empoleon_master (1137), Celever (1141), Squirtle Squad (1220), thegrovylekid (1224), Vom (1233), Keeper of Night (1236))
Reinforce: 2 (TwistedTurtwig (1009), Squirtle Squad (1027), scattered mind (1028), thegrovylekid (1211), Ice Espeon (1282))
Empoleon_master: 1 (Reinforce (1036), thegrovylekid (1062), Vom (1082), Squirtle Squad (1084), SilverSilent (1108), Celever (1111), Ice Espeon (1176))

Not voting: 3 (Cypher333, scattered mind, SilverSilent)

Vote manipulations, if any, are shown in vote counts.

-----

Whoops - just realised Celever was already voting sm. Ah well, the day was ending on us anyways.

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Night 3
It really didn't go well for the next lynch candidate. Outspoken by many others, the poor Ranger racked up quite a few votes that could not be deterred, leading to his eventual lynch.

"Gosh, you people really don't like listening to your youngsters, do you?" he said, exasperated.

scattered mind has been lynched! He was Kellyn, a Top Pokémon Ranger.

Role: Kellyn
Alignment: Pokémon Ranger

You are Kellyn, a top Pokémon Ranger marked by fellow Rangers with your helpful attitude. Your helpfulness has saved many Pokémon, including a once kidnapped Riolu, who you have since befriended. Although among the youngest of the Pokémon Rangers, you have achieved a top status.

Passive Ability: Youthful
Because of your youth, villainous teams have dismissed you as a threat. Due to this, if you are targeted by a member of Team Aqua or Team Magma during the night, the target will be automatically redirected to a random player who is not of the same alignment of the player targeting.

Ability: Capture Styler
At the start of the stage update there may be the heading "A HORDE OF WILD POKÉMON HAS APPEARED". This horde will consist of a group of a single Pokémon, which will have its attack and effect listed underneath it. For the upcoming stage, you can use that ability as if it was your own. This means this action may be usable during both the day or the night. You cannot use your Pokémon during the same night or day that this ability was activated in.

Pokémon: Riolu (Aura Sphere)
You may only use this Pokémon 2 times a game. Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKRIOLU and the name of a player. You will track that player to learn the name of one player that the player targeted during that night, if any.

Win Condition: To eliminate Team Aqua and Team Magma.

The Rangers settle down for the night, expecting another Wild Pokémon to pop out into the campsite, although were disappointed.

Night 3 will end on Tuesday, 29th of September, at 7PM AEST.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Night will be extended by 24 hours due personal commitments around the previous deadline.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Day 4

The Team Magma Leader decided to take the killing into his own hands that night. They creeped behind the tent of Twisted Turtwig, ready to eliminate him for good. Suddenly, a small Ralts poked its head out of the tent, confused on why a stranger was staring right at it. The leader reached its hand down and smothered its mouth, suffocating it into unconsciousness. The Leader than continued to eliminated Twisted Turtwig as a threat.

Twisted Turtwig has been killed! He was Noah, a Junior Pokemon Ranger.

Role: Noah
Alignment: Pokémon Ranger

You are Noah, a member of the Pokémon Rangers with a mixed personality. You are an orphan that has an ability to connect to the emotions of both people and Pokémon, which is an ability that you are highly embarrassed about, an embarrassment has made you neglect to tell a soul about it. You learnt of your abilities at a young age through a young Ralts that you discovered injured in the nearby forests, who has decided against evolving.

Passive Ability: Emotional Telepathy
You and Ralts have emotional telepathic conversations quite regularly. You have gathered from her that she is emotionally in tune with another Ralts, who you suspect is her twin. You have decided to help your buddy, and will learn how your Ralts is feeling during each night, which is affected by how this other Ralts is feeling.

Passive Ability: Emotional Link
Ralts is not the only one to have a link with someone else - you appear to too! This means that at random points during the day and the night, you will learn what this person you are apparently connected to is thinking. You are also determined to find out who this player is. This means that each night you may also PM me the name of a player. If that player is the player you are connected to, you will be added to a QuickTopic with them.

Pokémon: Ralts (Disarming Voice)
You know your Ralts is capable of using the Disarming Voice attack, but for some reason neglects to. You have respected this choice, and thus will not force her to ever use it.

Win Condition: To eliminate Team Aqua and Team Magma.

A Ranger noticed quicksand was surrounding the tent of Celever's.

Quicksand has enveloped the immediate area of Celever! Any player that votes Celever will be unable to move their vote from him.

Birch's Note || Someone said:
You people really need to stop lynching high-ranked rangers. I think that I've found a slip, however.

--------------

There are 11 players alive, meaning the number of votes that would cause a majority lynch against a player is 6.

Day 3 will end on Sunday, 4th of October, at 7PM AEST.

Game Mod Notes:
-If you think you should have received a PM regarding the previous night, feel free to PM me and ask for confirmation.

- Reinforce is on mod-approved leave for the next 24 hours, and was on leave for the past night.

@Vom @Reinforce @thegrovylekid @Celever @Squirtle Squad[/USER [USER=103367]@simsands @Ice Espeon @Empoleon_master @SilverSilent @Keeper of Night @Cypher333[/USER]

SilverSilent

Dem Eeveelutions
Role: Courtney Alignment: Team Magma

You are Courtney, an Admin of Team Magma. You have placed yourself as a high rank and therefore are unprepared for attacks by minors. You have many tricks up your sleeve - or more accurately, on your hand - and find those who defeat you a worthy member of Team Magma.

Passive Ability: Magma's Capturer
If Leader Maxie holds you responsible for player elimination, you will capture and own one of the eliminated player's Pokémon along with the ability (the Pokémon data will be sent to you). How notorious.

Ability: Handy Gloves
Maxie has engineered gloves that mix dangerous concoctions of berry juices for you. This means that once a night you may PM me the name of a player and the name of a concoction: 'spicy', 'corrosive' or 'adhesive'. The spicy concoction makes the target's eyes difficult to open, thus causing a 50% chance that each of that player’s actions will fail that night (this is 50% accuracy for any Pokémon actions). The corrosive concoction will allow you to mess with the target’s authority, causing that player’s vote weight to be decreased by 1 for the following day. The adhesive concoction prevents the target from escaping, meaning that if that player targets a member of Team Magma, you will learn that player's role. Because each concoction takes a while to make, you cannot choose the same concoction two nights in a row.

Pokémon: Ninetales (Curse)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKNINETALES and the name of a player. You will curse that player so that player's non-lethal night actions (excluding those that block or create some other paradoxical situation) will affect them as well as their target.

Win Condition: Eliminate Team Aqua and outnumber the Pokémon Rangers.

Here's Ninetales' ability, and it's a nasty one.

Status
Not open for further replies.