Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be stupid enough to do that as then I'd get lynched immediately the next day :p

Vote Count - Day 3

Valid through: Post 1041

Vom: 1 (Celever (949), Squirtle Squad (1015), SilverSilent (1017))
Ice Espeon: 1 (SilverSilent (953), scattered mind (954), simsands (1037))
Celever: 0 (scattered mind (961), Squirtle Squad (973))
scattered mind: 1 (Celever (988))
Reinforce: 2 (TwistedTurtwig (1009), Squirtle Squad (1027), scattered mind (1028))
Empoleon_master: 1 (Reinforce (1036))

Not voting: 7 (thegrovylekid, Vom, Ice Espeon, Empoleon_master, Keeper of Night, Cypher333, scattered mind)

Day Ends: ~36 hours

Vote manipulations, if any, are shown in vote counts.

Ok so just under 36hrs of this Day Period remaining who are we thinking??

@Celever I asked you questions before that I don't recall you answering... I'm gonna read back,

Your vote is on scattered do you still believe him to be our lynch candidate?

Otherwise I reckon we look into RF's list! His comments about EM and KoN's characters are true, their claims are interesting given the flavour of the game... What do you think?

hmm.. I think you are on to something, every member who has claimed both his Pokemon and his role name has his "right" Pokemon iirc. Except for SS2.. who claimed Xatu right? I think Ethan never had that one? and wait, there is also tgk and Wally which has more than one Pokemon.
idk..
Anyway,

##UNVOTE:Reinforce

For now, I can't tell. So I'll leave it like that until we'll get something.

@simsands - You are right about Ice Espeon, it was very scummy, but then again, he didn't just say "something bad will happen" he also said that he'll give me something to prove it. I don't know why the hell a scum would do that, so I don't know if voting for him now is the best thing. My paranoid senses are telling me this could be some sort of trap, I hope it's not an evil bomb @Ice Espeon !

It's not HGSS Ethan, his name was just used for made up character simply for the purpose of this game (well so I've been lead to believe)

So yeah I do find it strange that EM would be Elita and not have Skarmory... It just doesn't make sense!

I said that because it's true. I will be sending an item to scattered mind tonight that will confirm my identity. I do not know what this item does. Lynch me tomorrow if you have any doubts, but as long as it isn't intercepted my identity will be confirmed. Scattered Mind doesn't have to reveal who I am, but he'll know I'm town.

Eh.. Would you consider sending it to someone else? He could just as well be the third member of your scum team...

Back from my Canoeing adventure.

@Celever - Sand Tomb missed on Cypher. I was not targeted by an evil team member last night.

Now, I've got a lot of stuff to catch up on.

Okay, lets see:

SS -No one thinks he is scum atm. Seems to everyone as town. Kinda puts a red alert of "maybe he is fooling us all" but not much point and there is no case.
SS2 - Reinforce has a good point about him. Although he did answer every question we asked him, he still can be scum, and the role could be fake.
Celever - atm no body wants to lynch him except very few who read him as scum. (me and simsands, sorry if I missed anyone else)
Cypher -Kind of the same story with Celever since they are connected by their claimed roles.
EM- Doesn't have a Skarmory which suppose to be his role name signature Pokemon. Seems suspicious.
IE - Claim to have something for me to prove everyone he is town. might be a power role.
SM- I claimed tracker, preferred not to use my tracking Pokemon last night since it is limited. Some people thinks it is weird. I think it might be because of my other abilities. I already claimed to have the Capsule Styler ability.
TGK- Seems town. Unless one of the Masons or both of them are scums.
TT- same as TGK
RF- Can't read but there is not much of a case on him after his answers which seems pretty logical to me. Plus the accusations were not that great I must admit.
KoN- We are hearing from him from time to time, claimed Ben. I didn't see any post with any case on him.
Vom- Same with KoN only with much less posts.
Simsands- His ability to confirm PMJ's role and the block he got after that seems to clear him but this can still be a scummy plan since he claimed that after PMJ claimed his role name and not before. It kind of confuses me so I'm not sure what to say.

So, for the sake of clearing our minds- I think we should share what do we think about Ice Espeon's claim. @simsands why do you want him to give it to someone else btw I didn't quite understand? Anyway, should we let him be and see how he prove he is town?

That would take one person down from the list.

Next, If no one is going to make a better case against Celever-Cypher, we can take them down both from the list, since if they are scums after all, we will have more info probably tomorrow to work with.

Then the list will look like this:

SS
SS2
EM
SM
TGK
TT
RF
KoN
Vom

EM seems like a nice lead with what Reinforce have said.
@TwistedTurtwig - What do you think about RF now?
@Empoleon_master - Why did you claim to have a detective ability?
@thegrovylekid - Why not start posting your thoughts instead of waiting for questions ?

@thegrovylekid - Why not start posting your thoughts instead of waiting for questions ?
EM sort of sets up a red flag for doing almost the exact same thing I did last game - using the fact that he is new to get away with Sheeping/Bandwagonning and a lack of contribution while still posting a lot [and we all remember what side I was on last game, don't we?], but it's nothing too major - YET.

Okay, lets see:

SS -No one thinks he is scum atm. Seems to everyone as town. Kinda puts a red alert of "maybe he is fooling us all" but not much point and there is no case.
SS2 - Reinforce has a good point about him. Although he did answer every question we asked him, he still can be scum, and the role could be fake.
Celever - atm no body wants to lynch him except very few who read him as scum. (me and simsands, sorry if I missed anyone else)
Cypher -Kind of the same story with Celever since they are connected by their claimed roles.
EM- Doesn't have a Skarmory which suppose to be his role name signature Pokemon. Seems suspicious.
IE - Claim to have something for me to prove everyone he is town. might be a power role.
SM- I claimed tracker, preferred not to use my tracking Pokemon last night since it is limited. Some people thinks it is weird. I think it might be because of my other abilities. I already claimed to have the Capsule Styler ability.
TGK- Seems town. Unless one of the Masons or both of them are scums.
TT- same as TGK
RF- Can't read but there is not much of a case on him after his answers which seems pretty logical to me. Plus the accusations were not that great I must admit.
KoN- We are hearing from him from time to time, claimed Ben. I didn't see any post with any case on him.
Vom- Same with KoN only with much less posts.
Simsands- His ability to confirm PMJ's role and the block he got after that seems to clear him but this can still be a scummy plan since he claimed that after PMJ claimed his role name and not before. It kind of confuses me so I'm not sure what to say.

So, for the sake of clearing our minds- I think we should share what do we think about Ice Espeon's claim. @simsands why do you want him to give it to someone else btw I didn't quite understand? Anyway, should we let him be and see how he prove he is town?

That would take one person down from the list.

Next, If no one is going to make a better case against Celever-Cypher, we can take them down both from the list, since if they are scums after all, we will have more info probably tomorrow to work with.

Then the list will look like this:

SS
SS2
EM
SM
TGK
TT
RF
KoN
Vom

EM seems like a nice lead with what Reinforce have said.
@TwistedTurtwig - What do you think about RF now?
@Empoleon_master - Why did you claim to have a detective ability?

If you're scum together with him, he could simply give you the item and have you say he's innocent.

If you're scum together with him, he could simply give you the item and have you say he's innocent.

Got it, but if he is making the choice who to give it too, that person could be another potential scumbuddy. If you choose who he will give it to then you might be scum telling him to pass it to your scumbuddy. See my logic?

Got it, but if he is making the choice who to give it too, that person could be another potential scumbuddy. If you choose who he will give it to then you might be scum telling him to pass it to your scumbuddy. See my logic?

Hey is it the right moment to call WIFOM?

Good thoughts scattered :) lol haha love your thoughts on me :p

Anyways my only issue with EM being scum is if Elita is a safe claim then why would the hosts give him a different Pokemon as a safe claim, knowing it would get scrutinised..

Another thing note is some inconsistencies among the roles... PMJ and Lunick both had their Capture ability + their Pokemon (really underwhelming roles) whereas you @scattered mind and EM have both claimed Capture Styler + Pokemon +hinted at other stuff?

As for IE I think it would be best if the item was sent to someone confirmed, like TGK.

Good thoughts scattered :) lol haha love your thoughts on me :p

Anyways my only issue with EM being scum is if Elita is a safe claim then why would the hosts give him a different Pokemon as a safe claim, knowing it would get scrutinised..

Another thing note is some inconsistencies among the roles... PMJ and Lunick both had their Capture ability + their Pokemon (really underwhelming roles) whereas you @scattered mind and EM have both claimed Capture Styler + Pokemon +hinted at other stuff?

As for IE I think it would be best if the item was sent to someone confirmed, like TGK.

PMJ and Lunick were the same person. You mean GG?
I don't know about EM but yes I have another ability. Some have more than me like TGK.
TGK is confirmed right? so we can also take off TT from the list for now I guess.
Yes, @Ice Espeon - give it to tgk.

Rhank you SS1.

Fine I'm claiming my role, this is not a direct copy and paste as I'm on my ipod but it's basically this.
Once per game during the night chose one player you will know any actions taken against them and by what player. It's worded mostly like that, not exact wording but the meaning is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back