Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't we drag out the day a bit longer before we hammer reinforce? I'm not denying celever's stuff etc it's just you know we have like 4 RL days left.
Btw if I wanted to scum hammr reininforce that badly I could end the day right now with a power 3 vote.

Oh, very nice Celever! I do wish to know how you got the information though. I don't recall you claiming anything like that.
##VOTE: Reinforce

##unvote: Vom
##vote: Reinforce

This is good :) didn't realise we'd get to this point so early in the day period, but this is good,

I removed RFs vote today as well, (though he's not going to be around to see it haha!)

Guys we're like 2 votes away from removing reinforce don't you think this is going a little fast?

Final Vote Count - Day 4

Valid through: Post 1328

Vom: 0 ([Squirtle Squad (1305))
Reinforce: 6 (Celever (1309), thegrovylekid (1312), Vom (1315), simsands (1317), Keeper of Night (1322), Squirtle Squad (1325))

Not voting: 4 (Reinforce, Ice Espeon, Empoleon_master, Cypher333)

Vote manipulations, if any, are shown in vote counts.

Night 4
Somewhat flawed evidence was presented at the tables that morning. The Rangers, finding it the best current lead, proceeded to place votes, lynching the suspect in a record of 11 hours.

Reinforce has been lynched! He was Archie, the Team Aqua Leader.

Role: Archie
Alignment: Team Aqua

You are Archie, the leader of Team Aqua. You spend much time performing extensive workouts in your base, and therefore are muscular, but it is a pity you don't have time to perform 'eliminating'. Why? You have an enterprise to run you know!

Passive Ability: Busy Boss
Only someone with your muscles could have stayed boss for this long. Probably because no one could beat you at an arm wrestle. Your fists are also in superb shape and are quite persuasive; meaning any action that requires the checking of an alignment will check your alignment as 'Pokémon Ranger'.

Passive Ability: Magma Immunities
You’ve evaded Team Magma’s attempts to assassinate you on countless occasions and have thus developed a type of immunity against them. This means that any attempt to nightkill you by Team Magma will fail.

Ability: Head Honcho
Once each even night (i.e. Night 2, Night 4), you may PM me the name of a player and the name of a surviving Admin ('Shelly' or 'Matt'). That player eliminates the target but role name will be held responsible. If you are eliminated, the last Admin to carry out your orders will receive this ability (because obviously they are more reliable). If you are the last member of your team, you will take matters into your own hands and do the eliminating yourself.

Pokémon: Sharpedo (Crunch)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKSHARPEDO and the name of a player. You will pierce that player with your jaws. Each night (starting on the night after you target them), the accuracy of the Pokémon of the player you pierced will permanently decrease by 5% as that player grows weaker. However, if at any point that player is targeted by a doctor action, that player’s Pokémon will not grow any weaker (but still have a lowered accuracy). You will lose your ‘Busy Boss’ Passive Ability during the Night you use this Pokémon, if you do.

Win Condition: Eliminate Team Magma and outnumber the Pokémon Rangers.

After a break the previous night, a few more wild Pokémon jumped out from the bushes:

A HORDE OF WILD POKÉMON HAS APPEARED
A horde of Bellsprout appeared! They appear to be a bit lazy.

Pokémon: Bellsprout (Vine Whip)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKBELLSPROUT and the name of a player. You will steal any items that the player you PM’d me is holding.

Night 4 will end on Friday, 2nd of October, at 7PM AEST.

Last edited:
Unexpectedly, Chairman Erma arrived at the Ranger's campsite. "I'm sorry to have to say it," announces Erma, "but we have had to revoke Empoleon_master's Ranger license. I'm sorry, but I can't just continue warning you for various things." She leaves as quickly as she came.

Empoleon_master has been modkilled! He was Elita, a Leader Pokémon Ranger.
Role: Elita
Alignment: Pokémon Ranger

You are Elita, a leader Pokémon Ranger of Wintown in the Fiore Region. You have a connection with the other Ranger leaders, naturally, and are known by them to have a bit of a cold heart.

Ability: Capture Styler
At the start of the stage update there may be the heading "A HORDE OF WILD POKÉMON HAS APPEARED". This horde will consist of a group of a single Pokémon, which will have its attack and effect listed underneath it. For the upcoming stage, you can use that ability as if it was your own. This means this action may be usable during both the day or the night. You cannot use your Pokémon during the same night or day that this ability was activated in.

Pokémon: Crobat (Defog)
Once a game, during the night, you may PM me ##ATKCROBAT and the name of a player. You will learn who, if anyone, targeted the person you PM’d me.

Pokémon: Mega Blaziken (Close Combat)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKMBLAZIKEN. Your vote weight will be increased by 3 but you will be lynched at the majority take 3 (L-3) during the following day.

Win Condition: To eliminate Team Aqua and Team Magma. To survive until the end of the game.

I made a mistake in a previous vote count (Day 3) that led to Reinforce's lynch, so I apologise for that. For this mistake, Reinforce will win the game no matter what. Furthermore, a member of Team Aqua has received a very slight buff to their role.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back