Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really considering not playing in the game, but PMJ reals me in again. Looking forward to playing! (Sign me up)

Finally, I get to participate in a genuine all-natural free-range PMJ werewolf game. And a spiritual successor to Canton Falls, no less!

Basically, if you goons don't fill this signup list I'm going to throw a fit.

Count me in.

Finally, I get to participate in a genuine all-natural free-range PMJ werewolf game. And a spiritual successor to Canton Falls, no less!

Basically, if you goons don't fill this signup list I'm going to throw a fit.

Count me in.
I'm just warning that if you get inactive I'm probs gonna throw a greasy pan at you. :p

Question; why exactly were you considering not playing in the game?

I was simply not interested enough to want to pay attention to a Werewolf Game. However, PMJ's games have always been some of my favorites and would keep me interested.

Eh. I have a bad match-up with real-time mechanics timezone-wise, so I'll have to pass on this one.

I'll extend signups until the first, since that's when Athena is available to play. If we don't get a decent number, I'll talk to Professor Palutena about how to proceed (if we do).

I think I'm in. I just need to finish reading this long OP.
IT ACTUALLY WORKED!!!

giphy.gif

what is L+2 ? (in one of the samples).
It means Lynch + 2, which I think means you require two extra votes to be lynched. For an example, most people may be lynched when they have 6 votes on them. If you are L+2, you are lynched when you have 8 votes on you. I think.

Also read the Master Doc if you haven't already - it'll fill in gaps.

I'm ashamed of not having seen this for three days. The setting is among the best I've encountered, and I truly hope the game itself turns out nice too.

Count me in.

@Keeper of Night, signups are being extended until this weekend.

everyone tell your friends to join. I can't believe we're struggling to hit 20. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back