Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to add my two cents, I'm leaning towards believing Reinforce, as for me there are too many unsure factors involved. (even if this does mean we have no real leads; but then again werewolf is pretty much just about making/finding leads and having them confirmed/debunked)

I still wouldn't know why the Equalists failed, and that it was because of himself and not some other role, unless it's something like an ability that he hasn't mentioned. I would assume that if an action was blocked, the target wouldn't be alerted that someone tried to target them?

Oh, not too many days left, and I have to post three times.
But I'm also finishing up school this week so won't that be fun.

Not inclined to believe Luis. Though it is convenient that RF became active after he was PM'd by IE, after the kill was never sent in, so...
And he reacted pretty strongly. But there's nothing saying we should be trusting Luis either.

Can yo then suggest any other leads? I posted all I could gather so far, I honestly see nothing else going on. :v

Ice Espeon's Werewolf Game Hosting Notes:
To be Modkilled:

Alive Post Modkill:
  • Keeper of Night
  • Celever
  • Luispipe8
  • GM DracLord
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is this correct @Ice Espeon? If it is... there's really no saving the town.

Though at the same time it's arguably good for us. I'm convinced that all of the Red Lotus at least are in the inactives. Anyone who is on IE's "to modkill" list who suddenly starts talking late in the day just to void modkill will have all of their posts analysed by me.

I have a sneaking suspicion that either Luis or Drac is Equalist, and I haven't a clue why. Maybe both are.

Can yo then suggest any other leads? I posted all I could gather so far, I honestly see nothing else going on. :v
There's Brave, who has been rather inactive and still has valid points against him from a previous day, but he'll probably be modkilled along with several others, so...

I don't really want to be modkilled, but I'm aware that I haven't been posting much. That being said, I'm don't seem to have much of an opinion whic is obviously something I should fix.
(I have read Celever's post and feel like it's my obligation to at least respond. I'm not doing it just for the post count, but of course I do want to stay alive.)

Anyway, apart from the inactives, I would agree that chances are at least one fairly active person is Red Lotus, but I wouldn't be surprised if all of them are inactive. But I also note that it seems like we're getting extremely few leads this game, which seems kinda different from usual where something usually happens. If everything continues at this rate then we're really not going to get much information to go off on.

Why am I to be modkilled?

Well, if I'm going to be modkilled, then I'm gonna roll dice and ##VOTEE: Luispipe8 before I do.

But I also note that it seems like we're getting extremely few leads this game, which seems kinda different from usual where something usually happens. If everything continues at this rate then we're really not going to get much information to go off on.

The tracker and the redirector have both died, so unless there's some other role like that there'll be no night action result aside from the NK unless someone comes out and talks, but since everyone is so inactive it'd mean getting NK.
Aaaaand Yeah..really nothing to say aside from that... Thus my inactivity (and everyone's, I'm sure)

Thank you for the notification Celever! I've been sick and haven't had much motivation to participate, but I'll do my best. At the very least, you should get a present for your efforts! I'll hop right to that.

Man, I really expected someone to say something. Anyone. Anything, really.

Well, I still find Cinesra suspicious and since it doesn't seem like anything else is going to happen today...
##VOTE: Cinesra

We really should agree on a lynch for today, I really don't like when there's a tie and the lynch is randomized >.<
Cinesra will be modkilled, so lynching him wouldn't do anything (except lynching someone who was going to be modkilled anyway)
If you use this logic, that leaves you, Celever, Luis, Keeper, PMJ and Drac (from Celever's list) if I didn't miss anything. Oh, and hopefully add me to that list as well.
We should focus on these instead of the ones that are going to be modkilled.

PMJ, if you're voting for me for no reason, at least do it properly. :v

I'm taking his vote doesn't count, but still, who should we go for, then? The only lead I had was Reinforce. Dx

2 Things:
-I never said it is the ONLY alternative, but a very likely one. If you look at my posts, I repeatedly use the word "could". And with this great amount of leads, I'd rather go for someone with some fundament instead of a random lynch... Again.
-I AM taking into consideration someone blocked/redirected the Equalists, but you would have still never received a PM.
\

I'm not going to argue the first one, it is logical but it is just semantics, so I'll leave it if that's what you believe.

The second one... Well, I'm not sure whether blocking or some unknown ability/effect happened to the Equalists, or maybe on me, but I'll concede one fact: The PM from IE had something to do with me. Interpret that however you will.

Cinesra will be modkilled
Nice assumption.

TT why are you going after me on the basis that you ddin't agree with the lynch when Celever, Keeper of Night, Scorched Feathers, and Teal all voted for him, too. I stated at the time that I voted for him because I felt he had the most legitimate case. I voted him because of that and he asked where the avatars were for god knows what reason.

I don't really have a lynch candidate in mind other than WW and Lenny who will be modkilled and maybe Luis or TT for voting for people on what I feel to be poor reasoning, but that's just grasping at straws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back