Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head
Which is cool, since I did and all. Or, at least tried.

You started discussion a few days into the day phase, as opposed to right when the day started.

Heck, anyone who is pushing for my lynch instead of Drohn's is scummy, really. Scummy or dumb. Town is only hurting itself by lynching me.

When I die and you all see I've been telling the truth the whole time, I expect a more productive Day 3 where you actually follow up on some leads made from today's discussion. Me revealing myself and Drohn's roles has brought a few people out of the woodwork, don't ignore that.

I don't care if you're telling the truth or not. You are an Indie that could turn on us at any moment. It's best to lynch you now before it's too late, and while we have less info on other people. And since I don't want you alive no matter what, the same applies for Drohn. If we kill Drohn, he'll die and we'll just have to lynch you the next day.

Vom is definitely acting scummy at the moment. Wanting to end the day prematurely is suspicious, and he also bandwagoned on Camo yesterday. Here was my case on him from yesterday. If not for having a confirmed Indie at the moment I would vote for him.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
TT, you're not getting it back. Especially since it seems like Drohn and I are going to die. I was gonna stockpile items and just pass them between myself and Drohn for the rest of the game. On the plus side, I think you're town because of this item now - I don't see how the Fire Nation could fit in to this game, so if you were the one to give me the Embodiment of Sozin's Comet then you must be fine.
I didn't have it in the first place, but thank you for giving me a better idea of what I did. I just wish I had chosen someone a little bit better, but oh well. And I'm not related to the Fire Nation, but it's nice to be believed to be town (even from a most likely dangerous indie).

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
Now, I stated previously that we should vote Bigfoot because we had no better leads. Vom fixed that for us. This is not town-like behavior.
##UNVOTE: BigfootAUS
##VOTE: Vom
Hmmm...? Fixed - very conveniently, huh? Definitely looking into you if we lynch Vom and he flips town.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
SS, don't get Bigfoot to your head. Ideally, we do not want to have to waste a day killing Bigfoot and Drohn seperately when we couldve used one of this lynches to actually kill scum. We don't need to confirm Bigfoot's role. He's obviously not Town, and Town only wants Town. Bigfoot is a good reserve lynch, tbh, and TT is right about how he could easily swing to help another faction.

Im glad Im not the only one to pick up on this... ending the day quicker is only what anti-town wants.

Well...Bigfoot and Drohn are indies, soooooo...lynching Bigfoot would get us rid of 2 indies. Besides, like I already said Idt anything else will pop up that will let people find anything else. As in, lynch targets (if you ignore the votes on me ofc)

Sounding a bit cocky?? Trying to make investigating seem like a waste of time? Definitely scummy.

Well in this case it is .-. I've explained everything I had to explain before.

And noone ever mentioned anything about Camo. It now sounds like you're trying to shoot down accusations that could be made... and as Town you shouldn't need to do that.

SS said there was stuff on me D1...so I brought it up and Camo happened to kinda be part of it. Also, town shouldn't let themselves get lynched. Why would I not need to defend myself?

Definitely scum here. Trust me @Vom , there is enough time for votes to swing into your favour.

##UNVOTE: BigfootAUS
##VOTE: Vom
Bolded.

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
Vote Count:

BigfootAUS - 6 (Celever, Luispipe8, Machamp The Champion, rev3rsor, TwistedTurtwig, Vom)
Keeper of Night - 1 (Mr.Muffin)
Vom - 6 (bbninjas, BigfootAUS, Drohn, Keeper of Night, Squirtle Squad, Teal)

12 minutes remain in the day.

(I'm sorry for not doing a vote count sooner, exams are annoying :/)

Scorched Feathers

Aspiring Trainer
I'm sorry for a lack of posts here; I've been gathering my thoughts and looking at who I think to be suspect. Today, I think the best course is the lynch of Bigfoot as he could turn against the town at any moment, as MTC said. So, without further ado:
##VOTE: BigfootAUS
I'm going to be more active for sure tomorrow!

Ice Espeon

Divergence_2_2.png

Day 2 Final Vote Count:

BigfootAUS - 7 (Celever, Luispipe8, Machamp The Champion, rev3rsor, Scorched Feathers, TwistedTurtwig, Vom)
Keeper of Night - 1 (Mr.Muffin)
Vom - 6 (bbninjas, BigfootAUS, Drohn, Keeper of Night, Squirtle Squad, Teal)

Tarrlok was extremely concerned. He had freely shared his information with the rest of the town as part of a plan to ensure his survival, but it may have backfired. Using bloodbending, he forced his assistant to start getting travel documents prepared for a quick escape from Republic City in case of trouble, but quick glances out of the window revealed a large mass of people congregating outside the building all demanding his blood. The opportunities Harmonic Divergence had given him...how could he have been so foolish as to let it all slip away? This was his second chance at gaining power in Republic City, but like last time, he'd blown it. Typical of a politician, he thought, to meet his demise as a result of a lack of trust. Eventually the crowds smashed the door open, and poured in to find Tarrlok slumped against a wall with his assistant by his side. Tarrlok, dejected, accepted his fate.

BigfootAUS - Tarrlok - Waterbender - Independent

You are the son of the notorious bloodbending bandit Yakone and brother to the leader of the Equalists, Amon. You each tried to take over Republic City through different means to fulfil your ambitions of power; your father through the crime infested underbelly, your brother as the leader of a “Revolution”, and you as a calm and calculating politician. All three of you failed your goal at the hands of the Avatar, however. Now that you have been resurrected through Harmonic Divergence, you can see a clearer path to your goal, and you now have the means to reach it. You can feel a great surge in your power, as if your waterbending abilities are now being enhanced by the full moon day and night. With the “help” of your assistant you plan on exacting your revenge.

Bending Ability - Bloodbending

Your bloodbending abilities are now inferior to none, not even your brother. You have gained the full manipulation of your assistant from the Council and control everything they say. Drohn is your assistant and you have complete control of what he posts in the thread and who he votes for. To use this ability, you must post the exact message you want to be posted in the Bloodbender QuickTopic. If you want to cancel a message before it is sent post “Cancel Message”. Drohn will post a message as soon as he is able to. You can also instruct Drohn to like certain posts by posting in the QuickTopic "Like post #XXX". To cancel a like before it has been carried out post "Cancel Like". You also have access to his role PM.

Bending Ability - Full Moon Blood

This ability is passive and is in effect for the duration of the game. Any attempts to remove your bending will fail.

Non-Bending Ability - Evading the Threat

This ability is passive and is in effect for the duration of the game. As a high ranking politician you grew accustomed to avoiding threats and were known to have survived various assassination attempts, although sometimes by putting others in harm’s way. Until Drohn is dead, any night actions that target you will be redirected to Drohn.

Win Condition - Survive until another faction reaches their win condition.

Being bloodbent consistently for very long periods causes the blood flow in the body to behave abnormally, causing the heart to no longer function properly. This means that if the person being bloodbent will die if the bloodbending ceases, as there would not be any way for blood to be circulated through the body. Sadly, this lead to Tarrlok's assistant meeting the same, bloody fate.

Drohn - Tarrlok’s Assistant - Airbender - Independent

Well, you’re Drohn. But we already knew that didn’t we? Harmonic Divergence has miraculously given you Air Bending powers. Just a shame you can’t use them then, isn’t it?

Bending Ability - Under the Influence

This ability is passive and is in effect for the duration of the game. Due to Councilman Tarrlok bloodbending you, you are immune to all other forms of bloodbending. This ability prevents your bending being removed.

Non-Bending Ability - Manipulated

This ability is passive and is in effect for the duration of the game. Councilman Tarrlok’s bloodbending powers are stronger than they’ve ever been before, and as a result he has complete control over you. You will post in the game thread exactly what he asks you to post in the Bloodbender QuickTopic and nothing more (he will write your posts, you will copy and paste them) (this includes votes). Additionally, he may instruct you to like certain posts as well. You may not post your own words. If Tarrlok dies, you will also die.

Win Condition - Survive until another faction reaches their win condition.

An independent faction has been eliminated!

Night 2 will end on the 16th at 20:00 BST.

Last edited:

Ice Espeon

Divergence_3_1.png
After an eventful night, the town awoke in shock to find the body of...

Oh, that's strange, it seems the Equalists were so tired from the previous day that they forgot to go and kill someone during the night. That seems like it'll raise the town's spirits.

*Correction*

Replace "Equalists" with "Red Lotus" in that sentence.

There wasn't an announcement today despite everyone expecting one.

---

@Scorched Feathers, @Squirtle Squad, @Vom, @Keeper of Night, @bbninjas, @Jeremy1026, @Celever, @TwistedTurtwig, @Lenny, @Mr.Muffin, @PMJ, @Teal, @Brave Vesperia, @Luispipe8, @WanderingWolf, @GM DracLord, @Cinesra, @rev3rsor, @Omega Soul, @Reinforce, @AlexanderTheAwesome, @Haunted Water, @Machamp The Champion

You will be modkilled or replaced if you do not post at least once today.

Voting procedures are outlined in the original post and it will take a total weight of 12 votes to reach a majority today. To get my attention, use @Ice Espeon.

The day will end on Sunday the 24th of May at 20:00 BST.

Last edited:

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
I have not been posting or really even browsing all that much because as some of you will know from reading my posts in the PB Chat Room (which I mainly have just been keeping open to poke in and chat every now and then), I hurt my knee pretty badly. That, along with work (yes, I work even with a fractured knee, gotta make money somehow :p) has severely been limiting my online time.

Anyways, onto the game. In response to "Town Brenton is flippy and isn't so confident.", I agree that this would normally be true. However, I would like to think that I have gotten better at WW and that I can be confident in what I say from now on.

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer
Aren't the Red Lotus the killing faction and not the Equalists? I wonder if they can only kill every other day, didn't send in an action, or maybe were hit by an ability.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
##vote: Vom

Still scummy from yesterday.
That's so great! So the one submitting the kill is a not so active player? How could you just forget to kill someone if you were active?
Can anyone report on their bending being lost? It's hard to know if the rqualists are doing anything when there's no comment on the updates...

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
That was different. I was hoping for a clue on thengiht update. Loks like it was a little quite afterall.
Although i'm glad the independent has been eliminated. Their presence wouldnt effect the game much unless the equalist would have a way to recruit Tarlokk.
But thats the past.. They already dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.