Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reinforce

Light has come to save you at last...
... All right, I concede that there isn't any better lynch target.

Not that we have a clue in particular to point us at anyone else. I'm just saying we should think of possible consequences before we jump and settle onto this inactive lynch. I just presented a possible outcome with an example of what happened before. Well, if we're content with this, then, I don't have any objections. Perhaps there'll be something interesting to look forward tonight or the next Day.

I'm currently on an old, borrowed laptop since mine's broke and under repairs and I'm not sure if I'll get back before day ends, so...

##VOTE: WanderingWolf

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
So the entire case on WanderingWolf is that he's been inactive but not modkilled? A ton of players could fit that description, but whatever.

##VOTE: WanderingWolf

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
Also, since it appears that a large number of players are going to be modkilled after today ends, there's a good chance that one of the factions will win. I guess we just have to hope that the scum are being as equally inattentive to the game as the town players are.

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
Divergence_6_2.png

Day 6 Final Vote Count

Celever - 1 (TheGuy)
Wandering Wolf - 8 (Celever, GM Draclord, PMJ, Reinforce, rev3rsor, TwistedTurtwig, Vom)

After long deliberation, the town concluded that they should kill Wandering Wolf, due to the reasoning that he wasn't dead already. He was:

WanderingWolf - Zhu Li - Non-Bender - Town

You are a very serious woman who is both extremely loyal and useful to those she deems worthy. Currently, you are working as an assistant for Varrick, and although he may be demanding, you have a great admiration for him and his inventions (although you think you should get more of the credit for some of them). As you are in Republic City and you sense that Varrick is too, you decide to help do what you can in the fight against the Equalists and the Red Lotus.

Non-Bending Ability - Varrick’s Secret Machine

You may use this ability once every night. One machine that “Varrick” (though technically it was you) was working on before the crisis was a device that would accurately be able to tell if someone is a bender or a non-bender, so why not put it to use now? This ability allows you to tell if a player is a bender or a non-bender.

Win Condition - Eliminate all threats to the town.

---

As I don't really want to modkill a large number of people, I just will modkill the person who has not posted at all since replacing another player, @dracos the dragonmaster :

dracos the dragonmaster - Meelo - Airbender - Town

You are the third child of Tenzin and Pema and their first son, and though your dad may think he’s an airbending master, you know that really you’re the strongest airbender. You don’t know who these Equalists and Red Lotus guys are, but you just wanna get out there and knock some heads together!

Bending Ability - Fart Bending

You may use this ability once every night. One of the skills you invented allows you to enhance your occasional flatulence with your super strong airbending skills. When you do this to someone they become so disgusted that they can’t think coherently for quite a while. Your dad doesn’t seem impressed by this skill, but what does he know?! This ability allows you to reduce a player’s vote weight by one the next day.

Win Condition - Eliminate all threats to the town.

---

Voting logs for the day:

TheGuy votes Celever
Celever
votes Wandering Wolf
Vom
votes Celever
Vom
unvotes Celever
Vom
votes Wandering Wolf
rev3rsor
votes Wandering Wolf
GM Draclord
votes Wandering Wolf
PMJ
votes Wandering Wolf
Reinforce
votes Wandering Wolf
TwistedTurtwig
votes Wandering Wolf

-

@Scorched Feathers, @Vom, @bbninjas, @Celever, @TwistedTurtwig, @TheGuy, @PMJ, @Teal, @Brave Vesperia, @WanderingWolf, @GM DracLord, @Cinesra, @rev3rsor, @Reinforce, @AlexanderTheAwesome, @dracos the dragonmaster, @Machamp The Champion

Night 6 will end on Friday the 26th at 20:00 BST

Make sure to remember to submit your actions!

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
Divergence_7_1.png

The town awoke from the night in a good mood as it seemed that once again the Red Lotus were too tired to remember to kill someone.

---

@Scorched Feathers, @Vom, @Celever, @TwistedTurtwig, @TheGuy, @PMJ, @Teal, @Brave Vesperia, @GM DracLord,@Cinesra, @rev3rsor, @Reinforce, @AlexanderTheAwesome, @Machamp The Champion

If you do not post at least 3 times today, you run the risk of being modkilled or replaced.

8 votes are required for a lynch.

Day 7 will end on Wednesday the 1st at 20:00 BST.

Celever

Wheeeee~
@Scorched Feathers, @rev3rsor and @AlexanderTheAwesome all have been inactive over the last night phase on these forums. Red Lotus isn't submitting a kill so one of if not all of them could well be Red Lotus. I don't know about all of the other contestants though.

It's sad that it's coming down to this, but...

Please tell me that someone else has a lead from a night action or something. This tired flavour could still be to do with the hooker, right? I don't know what the hooker's flavour is, but maybe they tire their target out too much for them to do anything?

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
I'm on holiday without computer so my time is limited (on phone though). I was online during the night though, I checked it at least once.
Ice Espeon, can you confirm that "forgetting to submit" in the flavour is legit? Like, are you just saying that or did they actually forget? (Or are you not allowed to tell, that's fine too.)
(Before you ask, I'm not hooker.)

Celever

Wheeeee~
I'm on holiday without computer so my time is limited (on phone though). I was online during the night though, I checked it at least once.
Ice Espeon, can you confirm that "forgetting to submit" in the flavour is legit? Like, are you just saying that or did they actually forget? (Or are you not allowed to tell, that's fine too.)
(Before you ask, I'm not hooker.)
I checked your profile and it said you hadn't been on since Thursday morning, which means that even though you checked the forums, you weren't around to make active decisions about the kill with your scummies. Maybe you missed the deadline to submit since discussion was active when you first checked?

Though yeah, I'd like IE to confirm the flavour either way too. It's pretty confusing.

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
...assuming I'm not scum, I don't (and can't) communicate with anyone during the night ^^
But yeah I'll wait for a response from IE.

Scorched Feathers

Aspiring Trainer
I've been hella tired for a week and I had school + other commitments to be dealing with. However, I did have enough time to check the forums, and if I was Red Lotus, I would have been able to submit an action - assuming that they have some sort of QuickTopic since that seems to be the norm for outside-of-game conversations.

Reinforce

Light has come to save you at last...
Sheesh, as if this game isn't slow enough because we all hardly post. There is a point though in that the really, really inactive/s could be the Red Lotus who keeps forgetting to submit a kill.

Still, that's not saying they all are. It's still possible that one or two of the "mostly" inactive (as compared to the "really" inactive) could be Red Lotus in hiding. Or maybe an Equalist? We haven't heard from them ever since Luis and KoN flipped and died. They sure have gone quiet. Or maybe they've been forgetting to target people like the Red Lotus have, and that's why no one's bending has disappeared or is disappearing?

Celever

Wheeeee~
Sheesh, as if this game isn't slow enough because we all hardly post. There is a point though in that the really, really inactive/s could be the Red Lotus who keeps forgetting to submit a kill.

Still, that's not saying they all are. It's still possible that one or two of the "mostly" inactive (as compared to the "really" inactive) could be Red Lotus in hiding. Or maybe an Equalist? We haven't heard from them ever since Luis and KoN flipped and died. They sure have gone quiet. Or maybe they've been forgetting to target people like the Red Lotus have, and that's why no one's bending has disappeared or is disappearing?
I don't think the equalists being inactive is as solid a conclusion as the Red Lotus. Well, we know that the Red Lotus is inactive, anyway. The equalist's ability only actually affects a few people, and they could also very easily be targeting those who are too inactive to tell us.

Right now I'm just going to ##VOTE: AlexanderTheAwesome because he was inactive overnight. Plus, I'm pretty sure he had connections to KoN in the first ew days so maybe there's something to look into there? Not the solidest case in the world but hey. :p

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
Apologies for spewing out random theories but what if Red Lotus was actually one of the active members but not submitting kills to try get everyone to suspect the inactives? I know it's a wild guess but it could be a slim possibility...
No vote from me for now, since we still have some time (I think).

Celever

Wheeeee~
Apologies for spewing out random theories but what if Red Lotus was actually one of the active members but not submitting kills to try get everyone to suspect the inactives? I know it's a wild guess but it could be a slim possibility...
It's total WIFOM, but hey it's still certainly a possibility.

We're blatantly guessing right now though, lol.

Celever

Wheeeee~
@Ice Espeon what exactly will get someone modkilled? Not posting 3 times today only "runs the risk" of them being killed, and it'll be really useful to get a gauge on numbers tomorrow.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
If that's the case then Red Lotus is a bunch of complete idiots though. So I doubt that.

Status
Not open for further replies.