Werewolf XXIII-II - Trust Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted Water

DEFT Lunar
Hi, welcome to Werewolf XXIII-II! I'll be your host, Haunted Water. I'd like to give you a bit of introduction to this game before I give you the flavor and whatnot.
I first got my idea of this game when I saw Team Mafia work. Team Mafia is a variation with little trust for your team. I thought to myself "How could I make a game to ruin more friendships?" Thus, Trust Issues was born. The gimmick is there is only one major faction - the Scum. Town is comprised mostly of indies who are aligned either with themselves or one other.​

Flavor
The World seemed to be displeased with our sad existence. Within the past two decades, it has been catastrophe after catastrophe. It all started with a mutated fungus that came from ants. It started turning the infected insane, and within a few years, wiped out about two-thirds of the world's population. As if that wasn't bad, about 15 years ago, a weird ship landed on the surface of Earth. Those who journeyed in were brave. Most were never seen again, while the rest were carried out with weird spider-like creatures attached to their faces. Strange creatures started appearing after that, and then another ship landed. An alien creature emerged from it, armed to the teeth. Whether friend or foe is unclear, but I hope for everyone's sake he is the former and not the other. To make it worse, within the last decade, strange reddish rocks with a strange shape started to become unearthed. Some idiots formed a religion around these things, called Markers. They are known as Unitologists. I don't quite see their intention, but I don't think I'd like the end result of their plan, either. Those Markers... I've seen them change people. I'm not saying that they seem to act different, I mean literally change people.
As if that wasn't bad enough, now I'm trapped in a small subdivision in Los Angeles with 20 other people. Maybe I can get us to band together, but who knows. I'm going to go out and rally them to find out who's the one who did this to this poor girl. There are only 20 other people here, and one of them have to be guilty of this heinous act. Wish me luck...

The Rules
1. You are not allowed to c+p or screenshot your role. You can, however, paraphrase your role. Punishment is MK13.
2. This is an OCC game. However, if you wish to stop your demise from the MK13 or the Replace-inator, you must PM me the Skype Log or add me into the CC bar of the PM.
3.5. You CANNOT send your role to anyone. Doing so means death by MK13.
3. Safe claims are allowed.

Sample Role:
NAME: Modded Water
FRANCHISE/ALIGN: Awesomeness/GM

You are the Game Mod for WWXXII-II. You are a complete boss, and everyone trembles before your might.

Immunity: GM
You cannot be killed. Like, ever.

Active Effect: All Seeing Eye
You know who has contact with whom, and you know what they're talking about.

Power 1: MK13
Insta-kill anyone who breaks a rule. This has an unlimited use.

Power 2: Replace-inator
You can sub out anyone who broke the rules for another.

WINCON: lolwins

Player list

Subs

Check back for when sign ups close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back