Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 3: ends Wednesday 8th]

If teal really made the mistake about sf's role.. Being a person that had gone similar situation.. I'm dont want to be the person to seal sf's coffin.. I rather wait for any last minute thing to unveil

Celever

Wheeeee~

Crimson, my werewolf playstyle tends to be quite analytical because I like getting things done systematically and efficiently...

Which is because I'm a generally hasty and impatient person. Seriously, I think almost anyone can vouch for that -- especially those I've worked with in the challenge (the Phan Club are all alive rn, too!) so yeah. The way I see it, Teal just confirmed SF as town. Especially because SF was tied into Drohn's theory fairly loosely, anyway...

But we also really don't have another lynch option today, so I'm sort of reluctantly willing to go with this. This is what I meant by never letting all discussion focus on one or two players -- this happens...

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

[v]scorched feathers[/v]

Vote tags, what now son

Celever

Wheeeee~

Doesn't count without thet hashtags.

Celever

Wheeeee~

Scorched Feathers said:
rip me
gg guys, Celever is wrong yet again.

About you being town or you being scum?

I'm sorta second guessing myself all the time lol. I'll rest on you being scum. Am I right? :D

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

crap.

##[v]scorched feathers[/v]

aw yeah fixed son

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

GAME FREEZE

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 3 UPDATE]

Vote Count:
Scorched Feathers (Celever, Blui, bbninjas, Meaty, Celever, AlexanderTheAwesome, bigfootaus, Luispipe8, rev3rsor, Lenny, TwistedTurtwig, CrimsonFire, PMJ)
PMJ (Celever)
Celever (Scorched Feathers)

Weighted Vote Count:
Scorched Feathers (Blui, bbninjas, Meaty, Celever, AlexanderTheAwesome, bigfootaus, Luispipe8, rev3rsor, Lenny, TwistedTurtwig, CrimsonFire, PMJ) (12)
Celever (Scorched Feathers) (1)

☀3 Update
The beloved cutie Giocoso the Goodra was wandering around the town. He said "hi" to everyone he passed. Everyone replied back with a "hi"
"Hi!"
"Hey!"
"Hi!"
"Hi!"
"Hello!"
"Hi Gio!"
"Hi!"
"Howdy!"
A Fletchling couldn't resist and hugged the cute dragon with his wings. Gio patted the Fletchling's head. The Fletchling was left sticky and couldn't fly anymore with his Slimed Feathers but that didn't matter because it felt all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

The Goodra reached the town center, smiling and feeling good despite having to make a horrible decision very soon. He felt like stuff would work out. It would get better. "Hi everyone! Nice day!"

That's when everyone there attacked the Goodra.

And Goodra died. What a nice day to be town...
Goodra [Scorched Feathers]
Alignment: Anti-Arceus
You are the friendly neighbourhood dragon who is always smiling. Everyone loves you! That is kind of problematic, though, because when people touch you, they get slimy…

Because you love everyone too, you want to make everyone happy! And what’s a better way to make everyone happy than to turn earth into Paradise? That’s what that ghost guy told you, at least!

Ability: Gooey
Anyone who targets you gets slimy. The public night update mentions any slimy person.

Ability: Gootrap
Use: once per game at day
You may PM me to activate this ability. From that very point on, no player can unvote during that day anymore.

Hidden Ability: <hidden>
Fletchling is an NPC.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Night 3 has begun. It will end on Thursday the 9th 10 PM GMT or when all available actions have been sent in.
Please name your night action PM "N3 <ABILITY NAME>" or something similar.
If you can use a night action but don't want to, please send me "no action".

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [NIGHT 3: ends Thursday 9th]

bNEvS1j.jpg

Yado yado... goodbye everyone!

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [NIGHT 3: ends Thursday 9th]

OMG TwistedTurtwig posted at night!!! That's a modkill!!!!

No, wait...

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [NIGHT 3 UPDATE]

★3 Update
Mia the Kangaskan was at Slowking's appartment. She was taking care of the old man who was at his last breath as well as she could.
"Mia... thank you. Take good care of Stage Town once I'm goneyado..."
Slowking [TwistedTurtwig]
Alignment: Town
You are like the grandpa of all citizen of Stage Town. If there is someone they can trust in such a crisis, it’s you.

Ability: Known Town Leader
Use: on night 0
You may PM me to activate this ability. Your full role will be revealed in the upcoming public night update.

Ability: Terminal Illness
You will die after night 3.
"Old Yado...! I... I will take good care of the Town, I promise!"
"I am so sorry."
Someone spoke from behind them.
"I will take care of this town... and world..."
Kangashkan [Lenny]
Alignment: Town
You are the caring mother of Stage Town. You will take care that none of your children take the wrong path. Unfortunately, sometimes that requires using force.

Ability: Fix the Kid
Use: once per game at night
You may PM me a player name. That player will lose all their non-lethal abilities for the remainder of the game.
The morning paper that day wrote:
bigfootaus || said:
Look into him...
And so a new day dawned...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 4 has begun. It will end on Tuesday the 14th 9 PM GMT.
There are players 20 alive, so 11 vote count is required for a lynch. A no lynch is not possible. For more voting rules, please read the Rules in the opening post.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 4: ends Tuesday 14th]

bigfootaus || said:
Look into him...

Wait, does this mean that we should look into bigfootaus or that he's the reporter...? >.>

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Oh, and I used Professor on Celever to see what he was into...

I got "Activity Check". Nothing we didn't knew already. :/

BigfootAUS

Game Dev & VR Consultant / Trainer

Luispipe8 said:
bigfootaus || said:
Look into him...

Wait, does this mean that we should look into bigfootaus or that he's the reporter...? >.>

I just went through the previous newspaper updates and it means you should look into me.
Welp, go for it. I've dropped plenty of hints about my role throughout this thread. Just remember to keep another scum suspect in mind for today if you do feel like lynching me. I'm thinking finishing Drohn's suspect list with Meaty might be nice.

CrimsonFlame

Professional Adventurer

Celever is clean. I can say that much.
Last night, I used my one and only ability. If Celever was wolf, he and I both would've died. Neither of us did, so my ability is void, and Celever is confirmed innocent.

If you guys want me to role claim to prove it, just say the word. But at least that settles that.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

bigfootaus said:
Luispipe8 said:

I just went through the previous newspaper updates and it means you should look into me.
Welp, go for it. I've dropped plenty of hints about my role throughout this thread. Just remember to keep another scum suspect in mind for today if you do feel like lynching me. I'm thinking finishing Drohn's suspect list with Meaty might be nice.

Oh, no, of course I'm also eager to finish off Drohn's list, but not without more discussion. May you enlighten us while I look through your every post? xD

CrimsonFlame said:
Celever is clean. I can say that much.
Last night, I used my one and only ability. If Celever was wolf, he and I both would've died. Neither of us did, so my ability is void, and Celever is confirmed innocent.

If you guys want me to role claim to prove it, just say the word. But at least that settles that.

I'd say you should keep it that way, since you're not a suspect (yet). However, if you were to become one, suit yourself.

alex

Miss the game

Look into bigfootaus? What does that mean? It's not like we can interrogate him or something. Is this the reporter's hunch or something they've learned from an ability? We can't really know what to do off of just "look into him".

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

So looking into this...

bigfootaus said:
Okay I'm sorry but I've seen this pop up at least twice in the game now: People think I'm fairly neutral but a little bit scummy. I haven't seen any explanation for this and while it's nice that I'm not a huge target, it's kinda weird to have no reasoning. If it does ever get to a point where you want to lynch me, just make sure there's another suspect as well so I can take them down a la Romeo & Juliet.

All I can think of is Destiny Bond. I'll keep looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.