Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 2: ends Thursday 2nd]

Camoclone (or anyone): it's really low to edit knowingly, especially with mod powers that leave no trace. If anyone edited: please don't do it again.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

bbninjas said:
What is your opinion Luispipe8?

Was catching up, just got back from class and you guys wrote like 8 pages in 4 hours. e.e My thoughts:

1) Camo refusing repeatedly to claim didn't helped it.
2) Sketch on a Zoroark?!?!?! ._. That's THE slip of the day.
3) Glad I'm not a Mod yet, I'd hate to see an edit from another Mod in WW, or just any edit covering up that horrendous slip.
4) My cote remains on Camo, thankfully.
5) And again, no need to reiterate, I'll confirm my role tomorrow. Just need to ask when it'll show up (beginning/end of D3).

BigfootAUS

Game Dev & VR Consultant / Trainer

To reiterate Drohn's theory targets: Camo, KoN, Meaty, TheGuy, SF

I still think Camo would be the best lynch, then depending on how that plays out either Drohn or one of the other targets up above on the following Day.
Gotta make sure it's not a bus tactic by Drohn, as there's been nothing to make me think it isn't that yet.
Besides, I'd rather eliminate confirmed scum ASAP instead of potentially lynch townies. The other theory targets aren't completely scum-confirmed, so Camo seems like the best target for this Day.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

I don't mind a Camo lynch, but if we confirm two scum from that list today it would speed up with proving I am not bussing.

Mr.Muffin

Cooler than Everyone who is less Cool than Me!

Two outcomes:
Camo is telling the truth and it is bad on Teal's part for not allowing unvotes thus dooming a player.

Or this was a major slip and Camo is clear scum.

alex

Miss the game

I'm fine with a Camoclone lynch. If Drohn is right and I understood him correctly, if Camo flips scum we have 3 more scum right there.

AlexanderTheAwesome

Go! Chandelure!

Celever said:
AlexanderTheAwesome said:
I didn't say it wasn't, just didn't know speech imped is common term ;-;

*hides away*

Sorry for being forceful again lol.

Anyway, speech imped is the common term for when someone is limited in how they may speak or post be it via their own ability or another. JSYK!

That wasn't really forceful but thanks anyways

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Muffin.. Camo already confessed he messed up and basically that he is scum. >_> We are just deciding on who to lynch first. Camoclone has most votes, so I guess it's best, although I would have liked to confirm more people from my suspicions faster.

But yea, vote Camoclone to make the lynch happen faster I guess, since we can't unvote.

AlexanderTheAwesome

Go! Chandelure!

Mr.Muffin said:
Two outcomes:
Camo is telling the truth and it is bad on Teal's part for not allowing unvotes thus dooming a player.

Or this was a major slip and Camo is clear scum.

I doubt teal would freeze unvotes
I suspect ability is at play, also I say we lunch camo as policy for edit

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

I suspect ability is at play.

This. If something about unvotes was to be affected by Teal's desire, it would have been from the start. Someone from the scum team maybe saw that if the inactives don't come before Thursday, Camo's lynch is going to be even harder to accomplish.

Celever

Wheeeee~

Luispipe8 said:
I suspect ability is at play.

This. If something about unvotes was to be affected by Teal's desire, it would have been from the start. Someone from the scum team maybe saw that if the inactives don't come before Thursday, Camo's lynch is going to be even harder to accomplish.

What do you mean? Camo has clear majority rn lol

Meaty

You can't deny that Psyduck is beast. I guess.

Drohn said:
Meaty it is already proven by TheGuy targeting Camoclone that Camoclone really was/is slimy. That you said by just confusing names is not something I believe. It's far more likely that you read about it and/or talked about it in the scum chat.

Now that you're here, what's with your vote count?

My vote what?

Meaty

You can't deny that Psyduck is beast. I guess.

I haven't voted anyone today and no one has voted me either.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Celever said:
Luispipe8 said:

What do you mean? Camo has clear majority rn lol

/me rereads Lynch conditions.

Oh, I thought that if we didn't reach the minimum then the Lynch doesn't happen... xD Scratch that.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Meaty, in the update Celever had two people voting for him, but only a weighted vote count of 1. Ice Espeon claimed he has a regular vote count, so you must not have that.

Also, mind voting Camoclone since he admitted being scum and lying about his ability? It would speed up the day to get votes faster and we can't unvote now..

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Well not admitted being scum, but might as well have.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Celever said:
Also, I don't really understand the slip. Smeargle also makes sense aligned with town... It's certainly out of place, I'm just not sure if it is a SCUMslip per se.

Smeargle can only copy moves from others in Pokémon with Sketch. He didn't use it because admitting he could copy abilities would prove my theory about him copying SF correct.

@BigfootAUS: That actually does confirm him as a liar about his role, which is what I meant.

Back on-topic, nobody can unvote so if everyone could vote Camoclone to speed things up it would be great.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Well technically KoN's statement about copying, which I used to back up my theory about those 4 players being scum.. But you get the point. :p

Lenny

its back boys and girls

Why can't we unvote? Did I miss something?

Also, I really hope Camoclone is actually a scum liar, instead of just a town liar. If we really can't unvote, it would suck if Camo flips town. But at this point it really seems like he made a scum slip.

Mr.Muffin

Cooler than Everyone who is less Cool than Me!

Who ever changed the post is pretty corrupt. If they are willing to abuse their power for a silly game they don't deserve to have it.

Anyway

##VOTE CAMOCLONE

Status
Not open for further replies.