RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 2: ends Thursday 2nd]

GM DracLord said:
That role seems to be too short.. In my opinion

##vote : luispipe8
Elaborate please.

Scorched Feathers

Aspiring Trainer

so the day has basically been "SF isn't active must be scum" as it seems to be? If anyone has payed attention to how I've played before, I'm no person that will create this massive case or make explicitly long posts every time I do post. If I'm busy, remember that I have more stuff to do than ever now so I may not be around as often but I can still read it a few times a day.

I'll see how it pans out before I make any voting decisions.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

Scorched Feathers said:
so the day has basically been "SF isn't active must be scum" as it seems to be? If anyone has payed attention to how I've played before, I'm no person that will create this massive case or make explicitly long posts every time I do post. If I'm busy, remember that I have more stuff to do than ever now so I may not be around as often but I can still read it a few times a day.

I'll see how it pans out before I make any voting decisions.

Try harder. Who is the scummiest person right now (other than you)?

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

GM DracLord said:
That role seems to be too short.. In my opinion

##vote : luispipe8

I have to agree with Camo. What?! xD I mean, would you please explain yourself?

Chaos Jackal

Legend of the Past

Luispipe8 said:
Anyways, here's my role:

Pikachu
Alignment: Town
You are the star of Stage Town. Everybody loves you. Basically, Stage Town is just a huge stage for you!

Ability: Tonight’s Persona
You may only use one ability each night.

Ability: Rock Star
Use: once per game at night
You may PM me to activate this ability. Your full role will be revealed in the upcoming public night update.

Ability: Classical Beauty
You may PM me a player name. You will get that player’s item name, if any.
Used Already

Ability: Pop Idol
You may PM me a player name. That player can not trigger any active or passive non-lethal abilities that night.

Ability: Professor
You may PM me a player name. You will learn a random non-hidden or secret ability name of that player.

Ability: Pro Wrestler
You may PM me to activate this ability. Your vote will count as 2 during the next day.

That bold is some note so I remember if I use an Ability or not. :p

My thoughts about my role:

Tonight's Persona: Meh, there's not really a lot I could do if this Ability wan't real. The Abilities combined aren't THAT OP.

Rock Star: What I told you guys before.

Classical Beauty: Used it already and already posted my thoughts on it.

Pop Idol: Can't stop killing, so it won't be really useful.

Professor: Can't find killing Abilities... great. ._.

Pro Wrestler: Meh, I guess this can be useful sometime.

I hope you guys see that I was not lying. ;)

##Teal, can we get a vote count, please?

Well, I don't see. If you have an ability that confirms you as town, why didn't you use it? If the answer is "Because the wolves would kill me.", then why reveal? You don't even have enough votes on you to be scared. Revealing and using your ability to claim are about the same thing.
Right now, I'm quite suspicious of you.

##VOTE: Luispipe8

Scorched Feathers

Aspiring Trainer

I can't decide. I think Luis looks scummy because he could have saved revealing his role for tonight, because now scum know that he has those abilities. He's also wasted the Rockstar ability. Drohn looks scummy for targeting and attacking me, honestly there are other people than me to go after, and you're seemingly doing it going off of the fact that I was scum last game. I do always have Skype open, you know >.>

Other than that, I dunno. I'm still withholding my vote.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Um, I AM using it, but there's no way to tell you guys RN. You'll have to wait til tomorrow because I can only use that Ability in the night.

AlexanderTheAwesome

Go! Chandelure!

Scorched Feathers said:
Drohn looks scummy for targeting and attacking me, honestly there are other people than me to go after, and you're seemingly doing it going off of the fact that I was scum last game.

Calling someone scum just for voting for you seems pretty harsh
You're being awfully defensive for not having many votes

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

I don't get your point Jackal. What reason did he have to claim his role yesterday? If it does only reveal at night, he couldn't have done anything today.
Despite how he is acting, if he can cleared that easily, why wouldn't we leave him?

Drac, what do you mean his role is too short? That's got to be more than twice as long as a majority of other roles we've seen so far.

SF, you need to speak up. Who do you suspect right now, and why?

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Ninja'd x3.

SF, pointing fingers at people simply because they voted you is terrible reasoning. If you have nothing to back it up, you're going to need something else. Else this is simply OMGUS.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

Hop off Luis guys... He can prove his role. Scum needs more votes (SF).

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Hm, I guess Celever can wait. Yo, Fletch, y u no contribute before?! D:

##UNVOTE: Celever
##VOTE: Scorched Feathers

Celever

Wheeeee~

Scorched Feathers said:
I can't decide. I think Luis looks scummy because he could have saved revealing his role for tonight, because now scum know that he has those abilities. He's also wasted the Rockstar ability. Drohn looks scummy for targeting and attacking me, honestly there are other people than me to go after, and you're seemingly doing it going off of the fact that I was scum last game. I do always have Skype open, you know >.>

Other than that, I dunno. I'm still withholding my vote.

I don't really understand how this is OMGUS. Anyone could say that and have it be a good case; it just happened to be SF.

Drohn is focusing on a select few people (Camo, SF and I) which is a scum tactic, because it allows information on only a few players to be given out should they be lynched. It has to be noted that Drohn is only really talking about players already in plain sight, anyway. Like I did with Blui and SF, I would like you to give your top 5 scum reads. Like bbninjas said, 6 scum member is a fairly safe bet looking at the number of players, so I basically want to know who you would want to lynch over the next 5 days to get a perfect win for the town. I already know that Camo, SF and I will be on the list, so I would like new reasoning on why us three are scummy. Refusal to do this will just make you look scummy, because it is essentially refusal to express your opinions, also known as the main tool the town has besides lynches.

SF, I am still a little wary of you, but that's just because I was completely ignorant to you being scum last game; I still can't see anything wrong with you this game. You haven't been the most active, sure, but you've still had more posts than other key figures on this site like PMJ, and overall have contributed more.

Which, by the way, is what I want to talk about. I know that PMJ likes to stay away from the chaos of early game, but so far the only even slightly useful thing he has done is buddy Luis at the start of Day 2. Like seriously, please start contributing more.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

Ok... Celever or Scorched Feathers. I need to flip a coin. They are both insanely scummy.

Celever

Wheeeee~

3. Mr.Muffin
4. Scorched Feathers
6. PMJ
11. Eron
13. Wailord_2
14. One Approved
17. CrimsonFlame
18. Bbninjas
21. Lenny
22. Cinesra
25. rev3rsor
28. Alex
30. The Guy

Guys, this is a half-assed wagon. Seriously, all of the above users have contributed little to nothing thus far. and for some reason we are going after SF. TheGuy hasn't posted at all yet, and I don't think Lenny has? If he did, I certainly can't remember it, so it's like he hasn't. bbninjas has tried to contribute, but spent most of Day 1 coming up with silly jokes, one-liners and off-the-wall theories, which could be used as a facade for contribution. Scorched Feathers I think has actually had the most posts out of anyone on that list, besides maybe rev (who just hasn't made very memorable points) and alex (a few one-liners), but has definitely contributed more than the half of them just by using his votes to express his opinions. I just don't understand why we are going after SF because he was scum last game and because Drohn pointed it out when there are so many more inactive players who haven't contributed as much as SF anyway?

Celever

Wheeeee~

Camoclone said:
Ok... Celever or Scorched Feathers. I need to flip a coin. They are both insanely scummy.

May as well lynch me first and save SF from claiming early. I'll probably have more fun in this game in the deadchat anyway after my disastrous Day 1. I am still town, but my ability is useless and so is my ability to seem like town lol!

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

Celever said:
Camoclone said:

May as well lynch me first and save SF from claiming early. I'll probably have more fun in this game in the deadchat anyway after my disastrous Day 1. I am still town, but my ability is useless and so is my ability to seem like town lol!

Bro... Why are you so sure that SF is town?

Celever

Wheeeee~

Camoclone said:
Celever said:

Bro... Why are you so sure that SF is town?

I am by no means "sure" that SF is town, but he is one of my strongest town reads up there with Chaos Jackal and GM Draclord, that's all lol. Plus, I think that Drohn is scum, and he is really pushing for SF's lynch rn, even though, like I said above, over a third of the game has contributed and posted less than him. I feel like he has reacted to his prosecution pretty well, and is being lynched because he was scum last game, which obviously has no indication as to whether he would really be scum or not currently.

Also, just saying that Blui is seeming a bit more like town to me now. If I had to choose a scum faction he would still be on it, but that's to be expected when 12/28 live players are still not really posting -- 12/26 if I am only counting the ones who could be scum (since TT and I are not). That is almost half of the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.