Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

Wheeeee~
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 2: ends Thursday 2nd]

Ice Espeon, a set up like that was quite unique to the last game. I actually really liked the set up of that mason group, but it is unlikely that the exact same theory is also present in this game as it is definitely not the standard.

That said, pretty sure that the announcing is really just someone with a powerful town read on Camo... Nothing more, nothing less. It is a risky strategy, but I think we should pay no heed to the announcement today. Scum could use it to lynch Camo, and town could use it to protect Camo. If we do lynch the announcer and find that he is scum, it is not a reason to also lynch Camo, because a scum trying to protect a scummie through their announcing backfires every single time it's been tried. This will be no different.

Personally I think the announcer is a townie, js.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

Ice Espeon said:
I still think that Drohn and bbninjas are linked somehow after the way bbninjas acted yesterday. Since Drohn agreed so easily with Luis' idea to lynch Camo to check the announcer's alignment, I would go after Drohn if Luis flips scum.

How did I act?? I did a lot of things yesterday, particularly if you are referring to D1.

rev3rsor said:
So I've caught up on what I think has happened.
Luis may or may not have an ability. He had a single use one that he wasted? seemed like it.
Celever seems scummy.
Camo hasn't posted yet.

I'm going to take a risk and say that my ability requires the Legendary Life Orb. If anyone has it, please consider passing it to me. Thanks :p (It's all I have for now, apart from a not-yet-revealed secret ability).

Why would anyone give you the Legendary Life Orb if they don't know what your ability is? That is pretty suspicious to ask for it, in my opinion, quite scummy. I don't have much experience, but by gathering information from players (i.e. Celever) of this game and posts from the last, I think that if you want someone to give you an item, you would probably need to provide a very realistic or a real claim.

Here are my scum suspects:
celever - A little bit. Really little bit. He does seem to posting town-helpful.
luispipe8 - Very useless claim, as been stated. I only think his posts have been mildly helpful, if at all.
Camoclone- Is starting to become more a townie in my opinion, but he has barely posted this Day.
rev3rsor - He is trying to obtain an item without revealing his ability that the item could affect. Scummy.
Drohn - A little bit, mainly due to a great deal of pushing... which I think he has stopped doing presently.

So currently, luispipe8 and rev3sor are my two lynch candidates.

@celever @cinesra
Below is a joke a not meant to be taken seriously. As you may have figured out, I like jokes.
Now you cannot say that I'm posting useless stuff - I just posted my opinions. :p

@Teal
Legendary Life Orb? Really?

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く

So far, I don't see any reason to think that the announcer is town or scum; there's only been two messages and they've been pretty neutral sounding.

On another note, why so quick to deny me Celever? I understand you're being on the safe side but that was... pretty disappointing for me since it's currently my only ability. (would it be necessary for me to claim? I would really like to evolve :3)

And yes, I do agree that Luis' ability seems like a rather weak single-use one. Could someone remind me what his other one was?

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く

Sorry for the double post; replying to bbninjas. My role literally does not tell me anything except the fact that I need to obtain said item "soon" (end quote) and that I have a secret ability.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

##Unvote: Celever
##Vote: Blui

Someone calls you suspicious and you instantly try to direct it to me instead of explaining yourself. You ask him to explain why he thinks you're scummy, but you don't do the same for me.

Blui

lv85 paladin

Ice Espeon said:
Caught up with today and I agree with the reasonings against Luis. An ability that weak to be a one use ability seems really underpowered, suspiciously so. It would be slightly believable if paired with something else, but it seems his other ability is also weak.

##VOTE: Luispipe8

On the announcer thing, in The Reign of Terror, I was in a mason group with Teal, Drac and Lenny. Drac was an announcer and Lenny gained a one time seer ability through a scum dying D1. IIRC Lenny used the seer ability N1 on MtC, who was a wolf, something which we announced to the town later in the game. It is possible that in this game that the announcer was linked to a one time seer or was one themself and used it on Camo N1, thinking he was scum but was infact town. I still think that we should take it with a pinch of salt for now, but use later announcements to judge whether to believe them or not. Lynching Camo to find out the announcer's alignment would also be a bit silly, as we would be sacrificing someone who is a good player (even if he is a little annoying :p ) and who is probably town in exchange for being able to more accurately guess the alignment of somebody who is anonymous.

I still think that Drohn and bbninjas are linked somehow after the way bbninjas acted yesterday. Since Drohn agreed so easily with Luis' idea to lynch Camo to check the announcer's alignment, I would go after Drohn if Luis flips scum.

Remember that PMJ said he was neighourized last night. There's no reason for him to lie and there's also no reason for there to be 2 groups that can communicate with other players, it's not impossible, but I highly doubt it. I don't quite feel that Luis deserves the lynch, but IMO Drohn is good target if we do go after him and he does flip scum.

@Celever, yeah I think it was all just the chaos and boredom of Day 1.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

bbninjas said:
Ice Espeon said:
How did I act?? I did a lot of things yesterday, particularly if you are referring to D1.

I'm not sure what you mean by connected. I did notice bbninjas followed my leads quite a lot during D1. I didn't really think much into it, since AtA also did it. I assumed they just agreed with my reasoning with some points.

##Unvote: Blui

I don't really think you're scum, but you can at least elaborate on why you think I am.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

Ok lets do this...

Luispipe8 said:
You know, I think that Celever SHOULD go down tonight... However, I say that we lynch Camoclone tomorrow. That way, we can know if the Reporter is on our side or not. If he flips scum, then he shall not be trusted. Otherwise, it can be a great ally.

##VOTE: Celever
Like others have said before me there are many things that makes this a bad idea. I'm not going to restate them.

Luispipe8 said:
AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Let's say that we figure out he's scum
He would know we can't trust him and adjust his headlines to trick us

That's the thing. If Camoclone turns out to be scum, then we should NEVER even consider what he says.

And alex, I did read it, but my point still stands.
If I flip scum then you should consider what I said. Like any lynch you would go back and look at my previous posts and interactions.

bbninjas said:
Camoclone- Is starting to become more a townie in my opinion, but he has barely posted this Day.
How much you post does not really mean anything in terms of alignment. Answer my question. Because I'm such a nice person I'll tell you where to find it: It's in the post that I made right before this one.

I'm happy with a bbninja's or a Celever lynch right now.

bbninja's:
  • Wagoning hard
  • Mostly going along with what other people say
  • His "attack" (not sure what to call it) on Alex and I for not[/n] wanting to lynch Jeremy (who flipped town) when in actuality I did want to lynch Jeremy.
    [*]Not reading posts

Celever:
  • I made a lot of points points yesterday which still stands.
  • I agree with what others have said.
  • I feel like he is just grasping for straws when he goes after Blui and Drohn. I have an especially strong town read on Drohn.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Let's play it safe and go for the scummiest of all.

##Vote: Scorched Feathers

Not even kidding, I'm pretty sure he's scum again. He jumps wagons and lays low.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

Drohn said:
Let's play it safe and go for the scummiest of all.

##Vote: Scorched Feathers

Not even kidding, I'm pretty sure he's scum again. He jumps wagons and lays low.

Here is my problem with SF: He is always the scummiest. He always acts like this. It doesn't matter if he is a townie or a wolf. If he is scum I'm pretty sure he will slip at some point but he hasn't yet. Perhaps asking him some questions will help.

@SF who is the scummiest player right now? Who do you think we should lynch?

Blui

lv85 paladin

Drohn said:
##Unvote: Celever
##Vote: Blui

Someone calls you suspicious and you instantly try to direct it to me instead of explaining yourself. You ask him to explain why he thinks you're scummy, but you don't do the same for me.

Why would I ask about you? I legitimately feel that there's something off about you, but I can't put my finger on it. It's just a 'there's something about Drohn'. I don't feel anything about Scorched, so that's why I said nothing about him.

Drohn said:
bbninjas said:

I'm not sure what you mean by connected. I did notice bbninjas followed my leads quite a lot during D1. I didn't really think much into it, since AtA also did it. I assumed they just agreed with my reasoning with some points.

##Unvote: Blui

I don't really think you're scum, but you can at least elaborate on why you think I am.

I'm not at all certain of you being scum, I just have an odd feeling (as I stated above). It's kind of how I feel about Celever, just uneasy. Remember, I didn't vote for you. If I really felt it there'd be a ## by your name. I agree with you too on SF that we need his opinion on this stuff.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Scorched Feathers is purposely trying to lay low this game. In ROT he had 45 posts in a game where he got lynched on D1. Right now he has 9 posts on D2. He's trying to lay low while also voting on wagons. He's even scummier than usual this game and I want him to talk more. I know he's been online multiple times, since I talked to him about other things on Skype.

I definitely think he's scum again this game. He's going at it differently than last game (probably to avoid getting lynched quickly again), but he's still scummy. I do agree that he should talk more. A lot more.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Ok, so I'm in the line again. ._. I'll c/p my role when I get to a PC(just woke up, I'm browsing through mobile). And no, I'm not Milotic. Believe it or not, I'm a Pikachu. :p

Celever

Wheeeee~

Drohn said:
Scorched Feathers is purposely trying to lay low this game. In ROT he had 45 posts in a game where he got lynched on D1. Right now he has 9 posts on D2. He's trying to lay low while also voting on wagons. He's even scummier than usual this game and I want him to talk more. I know he's been online multiple times, since I talked to him about other things on Skype.

I definitely think he's scum again this game. He's going at it differently than last game (probably to avoid getting lynched quickly again), but he's still scummy. I do agree that he should talk more. A lot more.

Is he really purposefully trying to lay low? Or are you just stating what you think as a fact in order to prosecute someone? Isn't that what you just told me not to do when I was building a case on you?

Even if your case wasn't made up, it is flawed. You post more when you're in the firing line, and that is a fact. There hasn't really been a need for his opinions thus far so he hasn't given them; I don't really see anything related to the game as factual in that post... It is all baseless conjecture, really.

Chaos Jackal

Legend of the Past

OK, finally managed to read through the pages I missed. I'll need to re-read them though, 'cos some things really don't make sense.

Luis is being suspected of lying about his ability... did I get that right?

Drohn seems scummier today than yesterday...

Celever is the most suspicious person right now for reasons similar to yesterday...

Same goes for Camoclone. Also, announcer says Camoclone is town.

Is there anything I didn't understand correctly?

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Chaos Jackal said:
OK, finally managed to read through the pages I missed. I'll need to re-read them though, 'cos some things really don't make sense.

Luis is being suspected of lying about his ability... did I get that right?

Drohn seems scummier today than yesterday...

Celever is the most suspicious person right now for reasons similar to yesterday...

Same goes for Camoclone. Also, announcer says Camoclone is town.

Is there anything I didn't understand correctly?

I believe that's pretty much it.

Anyways, here's my role:

Pikachu
Alignment: Town
You are the star of Stage Town. Everybody loves you. Basically, Stage Town is just a huge stage for you!

Ability: Tonight’s Persona
You may only use one ability each night.

Ability: Rock Star
Use: once per game at night
You may PM me to activate this ability. Your full role will be revealed in the upcoming public night update.

Ability: Classical Beauty
You may PM me a player name. You will get that player’s item name, if any.
Used Already

Ability: Pop Idol
You may PM me a player name. That player can not trigger any active or passive non-lethal abilities that night.

Ability: Professor
You may PM me a player name. You will learn a random non-hidden or secret ability name of that player.

Ability: Pro Wrestler
You may PM me to activate this ability. Your vote will count as 2 during the next day.

That bold is some note so I remember if I use an Ability or not. :p

My thoughts about my role:

Tonight's Persona: Meh, there's not really a lot I could do if this Ability wan't real. The Abilities combined aren't THAT OP.

Rock Star: What I told you guys before.

Classical Beauty: Used it already and already posted my thoughts on it.

Pop Idol: Can't stop killing, so it won't be really useful.

Professor: Can't find killing Abilities... great. ._.

Pro Wrestler: Meh, I guess this can be useful sometime.

I hope you guys see that I was not lying. ;)

##Teal, can we get a vote count, please?

Scorched Feathers

Aspiring Trainer

What .w.
I've been busy >.> @Camo I don't really know because I've not had a chance to read most of the stuff o3o''
I'll try and talk more now though.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

Scorched Feathers said:
I'll try and talk more now though.

Now that what? You are being suspected?

##VOTE: SCORCHED FEATHERS

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

Then I'll be waiting for your answer.