Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 2: ends Thursday 2nd]

Being wrong =/= being scum. Plus Jeremy was town anyway.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

Cinesra said:
Being wrong =/= being scum. Plus Jeremy was town anyway.

I dont understand that.

BigfootAUS

Game Dev & VR Consultant / Trainer

bbninjas said:
Well I do hope the next post sparks something:
I am personally finding alex a bit scummy as he didn't want Jeremy to be lynched. Camoclone with the same reason. Any thoughts?
If it helps, I also did not vote for Jeremy. Basically I have an ability that activates when I die, and knew Jeremy must have had one more powerful than mine if he was begging to be lynched. I was right.
And if town outnumbers wolves so much, a suicidal wolf doesn't really help scum. So I figured Jeremy was town too.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

bigfootaus said:
bbninjas said:
Well I do hope the next post sparks something:
I am personally finding alex a bit scummy as he didn't want Jeremy to be lynched. Camoclone with the same reason. Any thoughts?
If it helps, I also did not vote for Jeremy. Basically I have an ability that activates when I die, and knew Jeremy must have had one more powerful than mine if he was begging to be lynched. I was right.
And if town outnumbers wolves so much, a suicidal wolf doesn't really help scum. So I figured Jeremy was town too.

The difference is that alex and camo were PUSHING for Jeremy not to be lynched, and maybe celever too. I dont remember you doing it. I didnt vote for Jeremy either.

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer

So pushing for a townie not to be lynched makes them scummy?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

Cinesra said:
So pushing for a townie not to be lynched makes them scummy?

I just thought it was weird, that is all. I did overlook something in that theory - wolfchat. If wolf-chat is evident in most scum players, it weakens the theory quite a bit...

Celever

Wheeeee~

But it was Day 1. It is rare for even decent lynches to happen, and even rarer for none to oppose it. There is no basis for suspicion against the people who didn't vote for Jeremy.

Meaty

You can't deny that Psyduck is beast. I guess.

Drohn said:
SF and TheGuy were slimy. If Camoclone is silenced I doubt it's related to that. SF is just being scummy as always and will pop up once a wagon is going, which he can jump on.

I don't even know how I screwed that up. >.< I guess I was just that surprised that CC hadn't talked haha, and my point is still plausible with SF and The Guy, but neither are very active so disregard everything I said.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Ok, so it appears the mindless wagon that Celever started against me was a huge fail... :p But for you guys not to say that I took advantage of that to avoid claiming, I'll post the Ability I mentioned before:

Ability: Classical Beauty
Use: once per game at night
You may PM me a player name. You will get that player’s item name, if any.

I targeted Drohn, to no success. And based on the couple roles that have been revealed as of now, I don't have an idea of what kind of items are there this game. I guess I could have used this a bit later into the game so I could have more chances. A bit too late to think about it, I guess. :p

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

PMJ said:
Goodra's Gooey is a strong possibility. TheGuy, SF, what did you do last night?
Role fish?

bbninjas said:
@ alex @camoclone

Why didn't you want Jeremy lynched?
Please... I'll answer this with a question of my own. Why do you think I didn't want Jeremy lynched?

Meaty said:
What I find weird is that we've yet to see any posts from Camo today, when he normally rivals Celever in being talkative... Do you think the slimy gooey whatever thing somehow muted him? SF hasn't spoken either, but Camo's silence is obviously weirder. I guess we'll find out because of the post minimum, and the day only just started anyway,
Chill out. I have a life outside of werewolf. I had 2 league challenges today and had no computer access.

bbninjas said:
bigfootaus said:

The difference is that alex and camo were PUSHING for Jeremy not to be lynched, and maybe celever too. I dont remember you doing it. I didnt vote for Jeremy either.
Please read back. You have no idea what was going on yesterday based off this post. I was pushing for Jeremy's lynch. He was scummy as heck... and was pretty much a policy lynch.

I'm extremely tired and can't really think right now. Tomorrow I'll analyze more an probably post something of substance.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Camoclone said:
Meaty said:
What I find weird is that we've yet to see any posts from Camo today, when he normally rivals Celever in being talkative... Do you think the slimy gooey whatever thing somehow muted him? SF hasn't spoken either, but Camo's silence is obviously weirder. I guess we'll find out because of the post minimum, and the day only just started anyway,
Chill out. I have a life outside of werewolf.
In his defence, you don't really give that expression. :p <3 No offence, you know ILY.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

<3<3

To show I mean it

##Unvote: Camoclone
##Vote: Celever

He's scummier anyway. Though Camoclone is still scummy.

alex

Miss the game

Camoclone should not be lynched until we at least get more information from the Town Crier.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 1: ends Friday 26th]

Vote Count:
Camoclone (Drohn)
Cinesra (PMJ)
Celever (AlexanderTheAwesome, Keeper of Night, bigfootaus, Drohn)
Drohn (Celever)

15 vote count required for a lynch.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

You know, I think that Celever SHOULD go down tonight... However, I say that we lynch Camoclone tomorrow. That way, we can know if the Reporter is on our side or not. If he flips scum, then he shall not be trusted. Otherwise, it can be a great ally.

##VOTE: Celever

Drohn

Wild War Dance

That's actually a great point. If we lynch Camoclone we'll right away know if we can trust the announcer or not.

I'm off to bed now, gnight!

AlexanderTheAwesome

Go! Chandelure!

Luispipe8 said:
You know, I think that Celever SHOULD go down tonight... However, I say that we lynch Camoclone tomorrow. That way, we can know if the Reporter is on our side or not. If he flips scum, then he shall not be trusted. Otherwise, it can be a great ally.

##VOTE: Celever

So let's go ahead and restate your plan
Sacrifice someone (I'm ok with that, I voted for Celever)
Sacrifice someone who has a good chance of being town (Camoclone)
WHY?? Because we want to figure out whether the reporter is scum or town.
Any flaws??
*thinks*
Oh ya! We.Dont.Know.Who.The.Reporter.Is
If camp is town we completely wasted a townie on a mindless search -_-

Meaty

You can't deny that Psyduck is beast. I guess.

Knowing the reporter's alignment still lets us know whether or not we can trust their updates that are posted every game day, I'd say that's worth it regardless of who the reporter actually is. Not to mention both Celever and Camo have been scummy since day 1. Didn't mean to offend you CC btw, just true that you post a lot. I've admittedly been way more active in this game than the last few because I've had a lot more free time lately (community college is way less time consuming than high school, no joke.)

Status
Not open for further replies.