Not open for further replies.

AlexanderTheAwesome

Go! Chandelure!
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 2: ends Thursday 2nd]

Drohn said:
AlexanderTheAwesome said:
I hate to do this without sharing reasoning
##VOTE: Celever

I have a bunch of stuff to do tonight and I don't know if I'll be able to get on until later tonight
Why not wait with the vote until you have time to give your reasoning?
I wanted to get my opinion out there, also it's not like some new and exciting information, it's basically all that happened last day phase and it's really bothering me that he keeps pressuring people to claim. I feel like he's telling everyone who has a chance to get lynched to claim or die

Celever

Wheeeee~

Drohn, with all due respect I just have to say something:

I feel like you think lynches are way more important and powerful than they really are. Personally, I really like the FoS system, but since we don't have that in this game we may as well use our lynch votes as an FoS. They are a definitive way to show the lynch you are most interested in and gives us townies an easy way to see where we're all at with the vote counts. Why are you so against use votes loosely? It's only a good thing!

Celever

Wheeeee~

Drohn said:
Why not wait with the vote until you have time to give your reasoning?
I wanted to get my opinion out there, also it's not like some new and exciting information, it's basically all that happened last day phase and it's really bothering me that he keeps pressuring people to claim. I feel like he's telling everyone who has a chance to get lynched to claim or die

Huh?

Luis claimed a passive role and my result said that he has a non-passive ability. Townies usually don't have two abilities in a game of this size (but sometimes do if one is completely useless). I have a useless ability on its own and as such thought it was somewhat unlikely for Luis to have a second one. Usually a contradiction like this is definitive evidence for a lynch, so I wanted a claim. It's fairly basic stuff, but I know that this is your first game so I'll let you off.

Meaty

You can't deny that Psyduck is beast. I guess.

Ok that night update was actually hilarious. I can't believe there was a secret scum ad he was killed by scum night 1 lol. The Dusknoir could be an indie, but then again it was the only death this night and the flavour said Dusknor regretted the kill. It's obvious that grant was the one who poisoned Cinesra now, but like PMJ said that doesn't confirm Cinesra as town. Of course he's dead no matter what so kind of a moot point. Now that I'm done repeating information for the sake of my own review, let's get to the new little thing I noticed.
Based on Grant's role text, wolves knew from the start that Arbok existed, and they only knew him by Pokemon name. That does confirm that in at least one case roles were told to find a certain other Pokemon. That makes it pretty likely that there are other roles like this. It may not have to do anything with alignment, but I do feel obligated to bring up Drohn's Charizard question again... Naturally, this makes the action a little more suspicious, and the one example we've seen of Pokemon name-hunting was notably from the wolves. Honestly that could make it either more likely or less likely that another role like this is town or not. Again, Drohn could have really been just fooling around, but it's something to note, at least. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Charizard after all.

Meaty

Oh whoops, I totally forgot about the real elephant I'm the room, "Do not lynch Camoclone." I can't decide if that's extremely scummy or if it's actually credible. I did suggest he was a good idea to seer, but are seers ever strong enough to anonymously share their findings? As for the gooey thing, I have no thoughts on it and we've yet to see any actual effects from it.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Celever said:

I feel like you think lynches are way more important and powerful than they really are. Personally, I really like the FoS system, but since we don't have that in this game we may as well use our lynch votes as an FoS. They are a definitive way to show the lynch you are most interested in and gives us townies an easy way to see where we're all at with the vote counts. Why are you so against use votes loosely? It's only a good thing!
What? He said himself that he hated voting without giving his reasoning. I just said he could have waited with his vote, since he was planning to post his reasoning later anyway (and with that he would not do anything he hated doing). I'm not at all against people using their vote on the person they want lynched or using them to show who they find suspicious. Why are you so often making something very different out of what I said or even make up something completely by yourself? I prefer you reply to my words, not to your own thoughts when you comment at me. If I meant something different I would have said something different.

AlexanderTheAwesome

Go! Chandelure!

Celever said:

Huh?

Luis claimed a passive role and my result said that he has a non-passive ability. Townies usually don't have two abilities in a game of this size (but sometimes do if one is completely useless). I have a useless ability on its own and as such thought it was somewhat unlikely for Luis to have a second one. Usually a contradiction like this is definitive evidence for a lynch, so I wanted a claim. It's fairly basic stuff, but I know that this is your first game so I'll let you off.

I disagree with that
I believe that there is a chance townies have two abilities
My problem is you said "unless one is useless"
To me, it seemed that one was pretttttttty useless

I'm also not sure what to think of you calling me a noob, are you trying to come up with a reason for everyone else as to why they shouldn't follow me?

Drohn

Wild War Dance

@Meaty: I'm not looking for a Pokémon and if there's a Charizard I doubt it would be a scum Pokémon. They seem to go for the Poison/Ghost theme for that. There are probably some Dark type Pokémon in there as well. I also wouldn't make it obvious I was looking for a scum partner if I was scum.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Celever, Luis didn't contradict anything. You're fishing; give up. Use your last day better.

Eron

Is back as of March 24

What do you mean by fishing PMJ?

I don't really know what's happening, I just know that luis is being accused of sth.

Celever

Wheeeee~

Drohn said:
Celever said:

What? He said himself that he hated voting without giving his reasoning. I just said he could have waited with his vote, since he was planning to post his reasoning later anyway (and with that he would not do anything he hated doing). I'm not at all against people using their vote on the person they want lynched or using them to show who they find suspicious. Why are you so often making something very different out of what I said or even make up something completely by yourself? I prefer you reply to my words, not to your own thoughts when you comment at me. If I meant something different I would have said something different.

You also told PMJ before when he voted Cinesra to exemplify his point that he may be scum still not to use his vote like that.

Celever said:
Huh?

I disagree with that
I believe that there is a chance townies have two abilities
My problem is you said "unless one is useless"
To me, it seemed that one was pretttttttty useless

I'm also not sure what to think of you calling me a newbie, are you trying to come up with a reason for everyone else as to why they shouldn't follow me?

Yeah, they can have two abilities. That's why I asked him for a claim.

Drohn said:
@Meaty: I'm not looking for a Pokémon and if there's a Charizard I doubt it would be a scum Pokémon. They seem to go for the Poison/Ghost theme for that. There are probably some Dark type Pokémon in there as well. I also wouldn't make it obvious I was looking for a scum partner if I was scum.

Ok WHAT!? "Poison/Ghost theme". The only scum we have seen thus far is Arbok. Where is the Ghost in that? Absol, a Dark-Type is aligned with the town, and Dark-Type literally means "Evil" in Japan. I really thought it would just be stereo-typically evil Pokémon, nothing to do with a type theme. First saying that you believe there is a typing theme is odd, but saying that it includes Ghost-Types really tips me over the edge.

Unvote: Luis
Vote: Drohn

PMJ said:
Celever, Luis didn't contradict anything. You're fishing; give up. Use your last day better.

With the information we had at the time it was a contradiction. He backpedaled, fairly reasonably, too, soI don't mind that much. Drohn is a better target after that possible slip anyway!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

@celever
*sigh* You've already forgotten how to vote...

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Celever said:
Drohn said:

Ok WHAT!? "Poison/Ghost theme". The only scum we have seen thus far is Arbok. Where is the Ghost in that? Absol, a Dark-Type is aligned with the town, and Dark-Type literally means "Evil" in Japan. I really thought it would just be stereo-typically evil Pokémon, nothing to do with a type theme. First saying that you believe there is a typing theme is odd, but saying that it includes Ghost-Types really tips me over the edge.

Unvote: Luis
Vote: Drohn

Did you even read the update? The scum that performed the kill is a Dusknoir (Ghost). Absol might be a Dark type Pokémon, but it's definitely a special case. If you read the Pokédex entry or watch the anime you should know this. It even gets the ability Justified.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Celever is saying that Luis backpedaled by saying that he has a usable night action, when before he implied that he had no such role.

Not only did Luis never claim to not have a night action as Celever suggested, but Celever is attributing Luis's statement about his ability to his entire role so his entire argument is el sheeto.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

To elaborate, based on the Ghost and Poison type scum that are known, I assume that the theme for scum is to use Pokémon that are evil/poisonous like Ghost, Poison, and Dark type Pokémon.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

Calm down people, we can't let Slowking be the only one to quell the fighting. It is just types, it is not that important.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

God, I hate how I have to read through a lot of posts everytime I leave. Dx
A couple of things:
-Celever had a stroke and suddenly forgot how to vote. ._.
-@PMJ, I see your reasoning. I will reveal my ability as soon as I get back home(~4 hours) just to silence Celever.
-I'm more sure than ever that Celever is the better lynch.(I won't vote yet, though.)
-Don't know if the newspaper guy is trustworthy yet. I guess we'll have to find out sooner or later.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

@ alex @camoclone

Why didn't you want Jeremy lynched?

Drohn

Wild War Dance

WHAT IF the scum team now has a Healer and a Journalist? Those two were killed before the game started. The story might be that they killed the Healer and Journalist to take over their spots and they are now both owned by the scum team. Just a possible theory. It is suspicious we saw them both die in the teasers, but the role(s) still exist.

Don't claim or anything if you're a doctor, obviously. Just something to keep in mind when you read the news updates.

Meaty

I'm actually going to agree with bbninjas here and say type doesn't have very much to do with it, but it's not uncommon for wolves to have an ongoing and evil aesthetic I suppose. I mainly brought up Drohn's Charizard as something with a possibility of truth to be noted, but I don't think it's very important. He reacted calmly as usual, but the type thing is a bit silly as an "excuse" for Drohn (not like I'm really accusing him of much.) It's definitely a poor reason to call him scummy. Celever is once again using silly little things to put the blame on others, especially Drohn for some reason. "Fishing" is quite a fitting term for his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.