Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

Wheeeee~
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 2: ends Thursday 2nd]

Blui said:
Celever said:
But he did say "thanks for the useless ability Teal e.e" which implies he doesn't have another powerful ability or another ability at all, so I didn't think it would be too harmful to pressure him over it.

Just because of that? That seems very wagony. Based on this he's either the Dusknoir or some townie. He doesn't seem to be Anti-Arceus, but there hasn't been too much substance from him, except the apparent lie of his ability. It should again be noted that your claim doesn't confirm you of anything, so you could just be trying to get Luis lynched.

My claim isn't confirmed, but if Luis claims it will be.

rev3rsor said:
Also apologies for the double post, but are there items in this game?

Yes.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Okay, it's funny that they killed their own unknown ally on night 1. Jeremy was telling the truth about his role. He could have played better and not waste our lynch and save his ability for when he died later in game. Nothing to do about it now.

What was this about Cinesra being bitten? How did they do this during a day phase? That's odd.

##Vote: Camoclone

I'm pretty sure the announcer was scum in one or both of the games I've played in with those roles and I still don't trust him.

alex

Miss the game

Cinesra role reveal now. You are dead tonight so you may as well give us some more information to work with.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Also, people are covered in slime. Gooey anyone? SF and TheGuy might have targeted someone with the Gooey ability. Since nobody with that ability died it means they have non killing abilities, which could mean they're not scum, but obviously that's not confirmed at all, since many scum roles have other abilities too.

Forget my comment about Cinesra, I just read that was Grant's doing.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Ok, I'm far from a PC right now and going into a math test in a few hours, so can't really post the ability. What I CAN say right now is that I misread it, I was supposed to activate it. :p I'll see if I can C/P from PM into a draft, but I doubt it. I'll most probably get to do it later tonight.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

TOP KEK

Jeremy getting lynched d1 actually was the best possible scenario. Now he has the maximum number of opportunities to make use of his role.

I agree Cinesra should claim; there's no point in hiding it now (unless you're scum). In fact, Cinesra being scum would be an awesome reason -not- to claim; since he's sentenced to death, by not claiming he could try to get the town to mislynch, giving them the greatest possible gain from this scenario.

##VOTE: Cinesra

Note that Cinesra is not guaranteed town because grant has no idea who the scum are. It's entirely possible grant could have hit his own guy without knowing it.

I was neighborized last night. I have no guarantees if the person who did it to me is also town or not so I'm not going to bother revealing who did it. If they wanna come forward, that's their business.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

rev3rsor said:
Also apologies for the double post, but are there items in this game?

People talked about abilities related to items, so I guess there are some. Does anyone have any info about a possible item that can heal grandpa TT?

Drohn

Wild War Dance

@PMJ: Why vote Cinesra if he is dying anyway? Waste much?

Jeremy's ability only works on people that didn't vote him so it would have been much better if he claimed and got killed during the night.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Drohn said:
@PMJ: Why vote Cinesra if he is dying anyway? Waste much?

The more I think about it, I'm inclined to agree with you. My thought process was that Cinesra might try to lead the town into a mislynch if the town thinks Cinesra is town because he was marked for death. However, this point is irrelevant because TT is still alive, so we already have a person in whom we can put our trust. Not to mention that even if Cinesra claimed scum, he would still not be lynched because he is going to die anyway. The difference is that if Cinesra claims scum then we would know not to trust anything he says.

So, pending Cinesra's flip, we should not listen to anything he has to say today.

##UNVOTE: Cinesra

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death

Maybe we would get lucky like the previous ww games that scum would be dying one by one

I'M a bit clueless about the slime part. Anyone have other example from older games that shows people being in a certain condition n thats it?

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Goodra's Gooey is a strong possibility. TheGuy, SF, what did you do last night?

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Gooey is the only thing I can think of with the slime. SF and TheGuy probably targeted a Goodra. Not sure what their roles are, but since they might be town I don't think it's a good idea to force them to claim. If Goodra died it would have been a good reason to suspect them.

Reinforce

Light has come to save you at last...

Well now...

That sure is lucky for us.

So, what information can we work with now.

Regarding SF and TheGuy, aside from discussing the flavor or the possible suspect (since even if we figure out what Pokemon is responsible, we can't exactly pinpoint that to any player), perhaps we could take a guess at what the "sticky slime" does to them? Since we saw with Cinesra that bite marks = being marked for delayed death, this sticky slime should indicate some condition they are in, right? Possibilities that come to mind:

1) unable to post (But this could seem too OP if two players can be chosen)
2) unable to vote
3) limited number of posts (the sticky slime makes movement/posting difficult for them?)
4) role-blocking (since Teal has stated that there are abilities that can be used during the day too and this sticky slime was declared at the start of the day)

Celever

Wheeeee~

Personally, I think Gastro Acid is a large possibility for this slime, assuming it IS a move. I don't think I've seen an actual Pokémon move or ability this game yet?

If not, it could be anything. When I think "slime" in Pokémon, I think of the Grimer line. Furthermore, it could well be a Sticky Barb item. Either way, I think it may be a vote blocker. If it's an item, silencing is a possibility too.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Celever said:
But he did say "thanks for the useless ability Teal e.e" which implies he doesn't have another powerful ability or another ability at all, so I didn't think it would be too harmful to pressure him over it.

That sentence is describing the ability, not his role. He has an ability which just tells him if anyone who targeted him has an item. Whoop-de-do. That is what he meant by useless ability.

Luis, just keep quiet.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

I... Don't know what to think about that command. All I was going to do later was post that Ability, nothing else.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death

Reinforce said:
:1) unable to post (But this could seem too OP if two players can be chosen)
2) unable to vote
3) limited number of posts (the sticky slime makes movement/posting difficult for them?)
4) role-blocking (since Teal has stated that there are abilities that can be used during the day too and this sticky slime was declared at the start of the day)

1. I dont see slime n silence have similar attribute
2. Or would have reduced / increase vote weight
3. I think if this is it.. They probably were inform.. You 2 got any pm about being slimed

AlexanderTheAwesome

Go! Chandelure!

I hate to do this without sharing reasoning
##VOTE: Celever

I have a bunch of stuff to do tonight and I don't know if I'll be able to get on until later tonight

Celever

Wheeeee~

PMJ said:
Celever said:

That sentence is describing the ability, not his role. He has an ability which just tells him if anyone who targeted him has an item. Whoop-de-do. That is what he meant by useless ability.

Luis, just keep quiet.

Actually I would like to see the flavour for just the ability. Luis just backpedaled and changed his claim.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
I hate to do this without sharing reasoning
##VOTE: Celever

I have a bunch of stuff to do tonight and I don't know if I'll be able to get on until later tonight
Why not wait with the vote until you have time to give your reasoning?

Status
Not open for further replies.