Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

Wheeeee~
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 1: ends Friday 26th]

Ohhh, a ghost announcer. That'd make sense now!

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Celever said:

I was saying that "I'm already dead" in the sense of, there is no way I'll be alive for N1. Not that I am a ghost type Pokémon or similar.

Celever

Wheeeee~

Jeremy1026 said:
Celever said:

I was saying that "I'm already dead" in the sense of, there is no way I'll be alive for N1. Not that I am a ghost type Pokémon or similar.

A ghost announcer is a role which is basically a regular announcer who becomes an announcer after death or something.

Jeremy, you said that you will become a NK target if you claim. If it is such a powerful role, why are you not claiming it? Your logic is flawed.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Celever said:
Jeremy1026 said:

A ghost announcer is a role which is basically a regular announcer who becomes an announcer after death or something.

Jeremy, you said that you will become a NK target if you claim. If it is such a powerful role, why are you not claiming it? Your logic is flawed.

Its not powerful. I just want to flip town so that some attention is paid towards Camo, the person who I most suspect and who helped to spearhead this bandwagon.

Celever

Wheeeee~

Jeremy1026 said:
Celever said:

Its not powerful. I just want to flip town so that some attention is paid towards Camo, the person who I most suspect and who helped to spearhead this bandwagon.

But if you claim a believable role and regain our trust we can look further into Camo. I managed it... Why don't you at least try? There is no use giving up...

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Alive I am little more than a vote. Dead I can actually prove helpful.

Celever

Wheeeee~

Jeremy1026 said:
Alive I am little more than a vote. Dead I can actually prove helpful.

You are not just a vote. You are an opinion, and you are presumably aligned with us. Your reluctance to claim makes no sense... You'll flip anyway...

Mr.Muffin

Cooler than Everyone who is less Cool than Me!

Jeremy wants us to lynch him. He says that his role is better when he dies, and if we find out he is town it will point at scopes at Camo. Maybe he is bluffing.

##VOTE:JEREMY1026

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

This is annoying. This kind of 1 v 1 day 1 is bad. 1 v 1 in general is bad. I will be very surprised if he flips town but I can't always hit scum. Jeremy is insanely scummy. He won't even defend himself. Trying to pin a bad lynch (it probably won't be bad) solely on me isn't right. I don't decide who to lynch. The majority does.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Camoclone said:
This is annoying. This kind of 1 v 1 day 1 is bad. 1 v 1 in general is bad. I will be very surprised if he flips town but I can't always hit scum. Jeremy is insanely scummy. He won't even defend himself. Trying to pin a bad lynch (it probably won't be bad) solely on me isn't right. I don't decide who to lynch. The majority does.

But the train starts somewhere.

Celever

Wheeeee~

Jeremy1026 said:
Camoclone said:

IIRC KoN started the case against you right..?

##Unvote: Drohn (still scum)
##Vote: Jeremy

Mr.Muffin

Now can I see the votes again. I want to see how badly the votes have turned.

Mr.Muffin

I think we all know either Drohn, Camo, Jeremy, or Celever is scum. If one of them is lynched we have a good set up for tomorrow.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Celever said:
Jeremy1026 said:

IIRC KoN started the case against you right..?

KoN asked questions initially, but before I even had a chance to respond Camo took that as his opportunity to pounce.

Camoclone said:
Jeremy1026 said:
Had I left my vote on Camo from the beginning it would have looked bad for not following town. If I change it I'm bandwagoning.
"Town". As if "town" is something else.
##UNVOTE: REV3RSOR
##VOTE:JEREMY1026

In face, Keeper wasn't even sure at this point if it was the right move to make.

Keeper of Night said:
Hmm... Not that I can't agree, I came up with the points. But that's a rather minor technicality to vote him over... I would like to hear his response though. A proper one, not just claiming to bandwagon.

However, at this point, the wheels were already rolling and Camo was on pumping coal into the engine.

alex

Miss the game

Either Jeremy deserves LVP for town or he isn't town. Which makes him a risky lynch considering his role.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Mr.Muffin said:
Now can I see the votes again. I want to see how badly the votes have turned.

I believe I have 13 or 14 people voting for me now.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

Jeremy... If you don't want to be lynched then you should defend yourself against the accusations that have been made against you.

Celever

Wheeeee~

I still think that KoN game your lynch legs in the first place. If I'm going after anyone tomorrow if you flip town, it's probably going to be a mixture of both KoN and Camo.

That said, announced pressure doesn't work usually... Which is exactly what this is. Jeremy, the only scummy thing you've done imo is refusing to defend yourself, and refusing to claim. However, this is a worse reaction than mine... Just claim and I will reconsider my vote heavily, since I still find Drohn the better lynch. I don't understand why you're not claiming ;;

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Camoclone said:
Jeremy... If you don't want to be lynched then you should defend yourself against the accusations that have been made against you.

I have already taken to my lynch.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Excuse me Celever, you want to go after me for questioning scummy behavior? That's... Umm... Yeah, that's not even bad logic. It's no logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.