Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

Wheeeee~
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 3: ends Wednesday 8th]

rev3rsor said:
bigfootaus said:
What.
It would make sense if it made your Abilities better but evolving??? I'm confused. Explain further, maybe?

I'm a pokemon, with an evolution. After receiving the orb, my updated role PM has the pokemon name as my evolved form.

So you could theoretically claim your old role to us and it wouldn't be too damaging for you?

You're looking kinda sus rn, js.

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く

okay so this is the ability part of my old role (I've cut out the Pokemon and the flavour):

Ability: The Legendary Life Orb
You need to get the legendary orb soon in order to evolve.

Secret Ability: ?

Now, the "secret ability" bit has been replaced with two normal abilities, which I won't claim for my safety. But (if you believe me) I hope this clears up some of the confusion.

Blui

lv85 paladin

Ice Espeon said:
Drohn's theory about the scum seems to be correct at the moment, and SF and Meaty are two optimal candidates for the lynch. Celever's idea to test the claim is a very clever one and how he has used his ability definitely give the impression that Celever is town. It's interesting that SF didn't post after being accused but then liked the lynch update where (probably) 2 scum were killed. Drohn's role also implies that one of Terrakion and Virizion is scum. If SF doesn't claim (which he might not be considering his inactivity after having suspicion on him yesterday) then he is probably scum. Meaty would also be a good lynch due to his abnormal vote weight coupled with confusing Camo and TheGuy.

I don't think that Drohn's role implies that. Usually when a mason group is part of your role you don't get scum in there. But that may just be me, but I honestly doubt it.

Maybe Drohn's secret ability has to do with the potential for Keldeo to be in the game? I don't know how it'd work, but that seems like something that could happen.

Celever

Wheeeee~

Blui said:
Ice Espeon said:
Drohn's theory about the scum seems to be correct at the moment, and SF and Meaty are two optimal candidates for the lynch. Celever's idea to test the claim is a very clever one and how he has used his ability definitely give the impression that Celever is town. It's interesting that SF didn't post after being accused but then liked the lynch update where (probably) 2 scum were killed. Drohn's role also implies that one of Terrakion and Virizion is scum. If SF doesn't claim (which he might not be considering his inactivity after having suspicion on him yesterday) then he is probably scum. Meaty would also be a good lynch due to his abnormal vote weight coupled with confusing Camo and TheGuy.

I don't think that Drohn's role implies that. Usually when a mason group is part of your role you don't get scum in there. But that may just be me, but I honestly doubt it.

Maybe Drohn's secret ability has to do with the potential for Keldeo to be in the game? I don't know how it'd work, but that seems like something that could happen.

After the mason chat role it says "bear in mind not all of these are comfotown" or something along those lines. Personally I think it's a bit of a red herring, but I also don't really know for definite.

Also scum in larger mason chats are quite common, as they are in lovers chats sometimes. 3- or 4-man is usually all town.

Blui

lv85 paladin

Celever said:
Blui said:

After the mason chat role it says "bear in mind not all of these are comfotown" or something along those lines. Personally I think it's a bit of a red herring, but I also don't really know for definite.

Also scum in larger mason chats are quite common, as they are in lovers chats sometimes. 3- or 4-man is usually all town.

Well Drohn's is 3 man, now 2. I doubt that Teal would give them all different roles as they are the Swordsmen of Justice afterall, it seems unlikely that one of them would be scum unless there is a wolf role that allows them to gain a member, but given that grant was along those lines it seems unlikely.

Also the text was "(You do not know the alignments of those players.)" not "These are not confirmed town". If it was that, I would also have the thought that one of them could be scum. But as it stands, I don't think that'll happen.

On who to lynch today I propose SF, but we'd need some sort of claim first.

Celever

Wheeeee~

##Vote: Scorched Feathers

He needs some pressure.

Celever

Wheeeee~

Blui said:
Celever said:

Well Drohn's is 3 man, now 2. I doubt that Teal would give them all different roles as they are the Swordsmen of Justice afterall, it seems unlikely that one of them would be scum unless there is a wolf role that allows them to gain a member, but given that grant was along those lines it seems unlikely.

Also the text was "(You do not know the alignments of those players.)" not "These are not confirmed town". If it was that, I would also have the thought that one of them could be scum. But as it stands, I don't think that'll happen.

Yes, but I feel like it wouldn't have said that if it weren't true. It doesn't most of the time.

Celever

Wheeeee~

Celever said:
Blui said:

Yes, but I feel like it wouldn't have said that if it weren't true. It doesn't most of the time.

But then again that's why I think it's a red herring.

Celever

Wheeeee~

PMJ you haven't posted much this game and are reading the thread rn. Thoughts on things?

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death

Celever said:
PMJ you haven't posted much this game and are reading the thread rn. Thoughts on things?

He is probably waiting for the right time ..

Maybe he is in a conversation with his role teammate?

Just a though

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death

Celever said:
Celever said:

But then again that's why I think it's a red herring.

But Teal could be messing with us with putting that role.. .. or maybe there are vigilant here.. maybe virizion is a SK

Celever

Wheeeee~

GM DracLord said:
Celever said:

He is probably waiting for the right time ..

Maybe he is in a conversation with his role teammate?

Just a though

Huh? Role teammate? When did he claim?

Being experienced doesn't mean that he is a member of the town. He could flying by without posting for a reason...

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Celever said:

I didn't. He's referring to when I said I was neighborized night 1. I did not say who did it, and I don't know if they're town or not.

Celever

Wheeeee~

PMJ said:
Celever said:

I didn't. He's referring to when I said I was neighborized night 1. I did not say who did it, and I don't know if they're town or not.

Ah you're here, please post more opinions!

Yes, I did just act dumb to make sure everyone knows that you ARE in a position to post. Glad you took the bait :p

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

General thoughts:

One of Virizion and Terrakion is scum. The Swords of Justice are a tight-knit group of heroes. It does not make sense for them to not be all on the same side, so if Teal went out of his way to say that their alignments are unknown, then one of them is scum.

SF should probably get lynched. The more I think about the slimy players, the less I think it has to be a Goodra that did it. There are other possibilities, like Grimer or Muk, or even aquatic Pokemon like Wooper/Quagsire or Seismitoad.

Also, Celever has been trying to lead the town since the beginning and he's been giving off strong town vibes. Why isn't he dead yet? I wouldn't mind seeing him lynched.

Celever

Wheeeee~

PMJ said:
General thoughts:

One of Virizion and Terrakion is scum. The Swords of Justice are a tight-knit group of heroes. It does not make sense for them to not be all on the same side, so if Teal went out of his way to say that their alignments are unknown, then one of them is scum.

SF should probably get lynched. The more I think about the slimy players, the less I think it has to be a Goodra that did it. There are other possibilities, like Grimer or Muk, or even aquatic Pokemon like Wooper/Quagsire or Seismitoad.

Also, Celever has been trying to lead the town since the beginning and he's been giving off strong town vibes. Why isn't he dead yet? I wouldn't mind seeing him lynched.

Sharing the same opinion as everyone else. Thanks >_>

N1 I was still a serious subject, and N2 I still had SOME suspicion. But then again so did TheGuy, so idrk. I'm not on the scum team, so don't ask me why they haven't killed me off ;p

Care to give thoughts on someone else? Seriously, just pick the scummiest player who isn't a tooic of discussion rn and tell us why. The town values the opinions of experience, so please give them to us!

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death

PMJ said:
Celever said:

Nah.. I was just saying that to lure you intona reply

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

I don't understand why you are pressing for new leads when we already have old leads to pursue. What difference does it make whether or not they're the topic of discussion? This isn't day one; there's no need to continuously fish for information.

Celever

Wheeeee~

PMJ said:
I don't understand why you are pressing for new leads when we already have old leads to pursue. What difference does it make whether or not they're the topic of discussion? This isn't day one; there's no need to continuously fish for information.

Because rn if we lynch SF we're stuffed for ANYTHING to talk about D4.

Also I just thought of another reason why I didn't die last night! So that the scum can try to lynch me! Not sure what I mean?

PMJ said:

It's a bit of a scum tactic to keep large town contributors alive for a long time so that they can possibly get a free lynch on them basically by saying "he should be dead". There are two reasons why I think you might be doing this:
It's D3. There have only been 3 NKs thus far (bc grant's role) so this seems very premature. A town wouldn't make a mistake like this. It seems like a scum striking a bit early with a plan.
The direct contribution there. I have strong town vibes, but you "wouldn't mond seeing me lynched"? Surely it is anti-town to lynch ANYONE you think is contributing? Once again, I think that you might be trying to pull off a plan a little early just because it was planned...

Celever

Wheeeee~

**contradiction

Just noticed when reading over the thread again.

Anyway, ##Unvote: SF
##Vote: PMJ

First his reluctance to contribute was scummy, but the fact that he then did so 10 minutes after I called him out was even scummier. His reluctance to talk about anything more than the main discussions on hand also screams scum, because it means that if he is for whatever reason lynched, we don't have any real opinions from him to go off of.

Status
Not open for further replies.