Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorched Feathers

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 1: ends Friday 26th]

##UNVOTE: Celever
##VOTE: Jeremy1026
Obvious reasons : I
If you want me to think about it, actually have the effort to quote it or something.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Jeremy1026 said:
Luispipe8 said:
Sorry, what? Have I missed anything?

Look back through the thread if you want to find it. He didn't pin it to me, but he still nailed it.

I just did. Well, if he was actually right, why would you leave us with just that?

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Jeremy1026 said:
Here is the issue, Celever nailed my role, so it'll look fake.

You could still give us the flavor. Quote the PM. Just because somebody got an ability right doesn't mean they got your whole role. In fact, this is another scummy thing to do, refusing to claim just because it would seem like a rehashed idea.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Keeper of Night said:
Jeremy1026 said:

You could still give us the flavor. Quote the PM. Just because somebody got an ability right doesn't mean they got your whole role. In fact, this is another scummy thing to do, refusing to claim just because it would seem like a rehashed idea.

I'm in this position because I was accused of bandwagoning, also known as a reshashed idea.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Jeremy1026 said:
Keeper of Night said:

I'm in this position because I was accused of bandwagoning, also known as a reshashed idea.

No, it's not. It's known as bandwagoning, or sheeping, or not being able to come up with your own reasons.
At this point, I won't even believe you if you do quote your role. You've been stalling. Had plenty of time by now to make a fake one. You lost the chance to be believed.

CrimsonFlame

Professional Adventurer

TwistedTurtwig said:
While I'm 100% okay with a Jeremy lynch, I'd rather not move my vote to him. If there's a chance that something will happen once he's lynched, I don't want to be a part of it.

I agree, I really just can't shake off what he said. I've got a bad feeling about it... Think about it, I mean, it's one thing to give up, or to act like you don't care as a last ditch attempt, but Jeremy actually started his own bandwagon. I don't like this... I won't be helping him die.

Meaty

You can't deny that Psyduck is beast. I guess.

Jeremy1026 said:
Open your eyes
Look up to the sky
And, see.
I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy.
As much as I love Queen, I don think messing around will help your or anyone right now. TT is confirmed town so how jokes are welcome haha.
Jeremy1026 said:
What? That's crap if I've ever heard it, especially considering what little credibility Celever himself has.

I'd personally rather stick to CC/Celever, but if you guys are going for Jeremy then be my guest. If he's town then his claimed death ability might just help us in the long run.

Celever

Wheeeee~

So Jeremy, if I nailed your role, what is the issue with claiming your Role PM? I don't care if I nailed it, because a claim is a claim.

Celever

Wheeeee~

Meaty said:
Jeremy1026 said:
Open your eyes
Look up to the sky
And, see.
I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy.
As much as I love Queen, I don think messing around will help your or anyone right now. TT is confirmed town so how jokes are welcome haha.
Jeremy1026 said:
What? That's crap if I've ever heard it, especially considering what little credibility Celever himself has.

I'd personally rather stick to CC/Celever, but if you guys are going for Jeremy then be my guest. If he's town then his claimed death ability might just help us in the long run.

What? How does my credibility have anything to do with this?

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Celever said:
And once again, no matter how much you sugar coat it, fishing for a claim of any sort doesn't have the town's best interest in mind. Everyone think about it for a moment: I am Elgyem, yes? I also have a weak ability, which is very much coinciding with my flavour and Pokemon species itself. It is probably so weak because Elgyem is, in itself, a weak, unevolved Pokemon. Think about what CHARIZARD would have! A powerful fan favourite... Fully evolved, fast, and a lot of powerful material to work with. Something like a bomb would be really fitting for the thing -- Charizard is, after all, a Pokémon who never gives up and gets a rush out of battling stronger Pokémon than it really should. In most games a lot can be discovered just from the role name, and this is definitely no exception. I am fully expecting the seer to be a psychic or ghost type, the announcer is probably Exploud or Loudred... If there were items in this game, Purrloin or Glameow would make perfect sense as a thief. The doctor is probably a normal type of some sort (like Chansey or something) and the vig is probably a ruthless physical, not afraid to get stuck in Pokemon like Seviper or Zangoose! Absol would probably be a wrong-place-wrong-time townie, too.

As I said before, I won't be claiming. However, for future reference, Celever guessed my role within this paragraph.

Celever

Wheeeee~

Ok...

Now I'm seriously confused. Why would lynching you be a good thing with that role!?

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

You named a few roles, I never said which is mine.

Celever

Wheeeee~

Jeremy1026 said:
You named a few roles, I never said which is mine.

Yeah, well it is obvious which one you are...

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Which am I? You get 1 guess, I'll reveal if you are correct.

Chaos Jackal

Legend of the Past

The ghost/psychic seer?
"I'll reveal if you're correct." What makes you think that is believable? I could name a worthless role and you could deny it, or I could name a PR and you would embrace it to avoid lynch or stall or whatever.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Jeremy1026 said:

Chaos Jackal said:
The ghost/psychic seer?
"I'll reveal if you're correct." What makes you think that is believable? I could name a worthless role and you could deny it, or I could name a PR and you would embrace it to avoid lynch or stall or whatever.

I should have clarified, the offer only stands to Celever.

Celever

Wheeeee~

Jeremy1026 said:

The only role which makes even a tiny bit of sense given the context is the bomb, but if you are also Charizard I'll be very impressed with myself lol.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

This is getting out of hand, Jeremy. I seriously think you're trying to scare us out of voting you at this point...

Celever

Wheeeee~

Keeper of Night said:
This is getting out of hand, Jeremy. I seriously think you're trying to scare us out of voting you at this point...

The toying is very scummy, I agree. It's also kinda fun, so I don't mind that much lmao.

That said, he's going to get lynch no matter what today.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Celever said:
Jeremy1026 said:

The only role which makes even a tiny bit of sense given the context is the bomb, but if you are also Charizard I'll be very impressed with myself lol.

Not a bomb, nor Charizard. My death gives me (and thus town) power for later in the game. It doesn't do anything to those living.

Keeper of Night said:

I'm already dead. Now we are just killing time until Friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.