Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reinforce

Light has come to save you at last...
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 1: ends Friday 26th]

Hi, guys. So... Long story short, my laptop broke down during the weekend, sent it to get fixed and I only just got it back. I've yet to read everything that's been posted so far... though as it's D1 I doubt there'll be any solid information to be found. I'll be reading for a while.

HOWEVER, the reveal that TT IS NOT SCUM, and is even a CONFIRMED TOWN has made me think.

Like...

...Is this real life or fantasy?

Is any of this for real or not?

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Open your eyes
Look up to the sky
And, see.
I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Disgusting.

##UNVOTE: Celever
##VOTE: Jeremy1026

If Jeremy is willing to throw in the towel I see no reason not to grant his request. Someone's getting lynched today - may as well be the volunteer.

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く

so much for giving some information before dying

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

I won't be claiming, because that makes for a nice and easy night kill target.

Wailord_2

All's whale that ends whale

Jeremy1026 said:
I won't be claiming, because that makes for a nice and easy night kill target.

But you also said at this point you want to be lynched, and right now it looks like you are going to be. Also, if you do have a role that activates when you die, then dying would sort of be a good thing, but also revealing, would then probably make the wolves not night kill you. This post bothers me, and I agree that at this moment you have been the scummiest. Also, the fact you refuse to defend yourself in any way and actually want to be lynched, I will ##VOTE: Jeremy1026.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Yeah, there's no doubt that Jeremy's just being defeatist. I'm almost sure he has a role like Voltorb, or Cofagrigus that will backfire when killed, but I feel more comfortable voting for him because that's not the kind of attitude that can help town. His lynch, although risky, can give up information about where to go next.
##UNVOTE: Camoclone

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Luispipe8 said:
His lynch, although risky, can give up information about where to go next.

It won't. Unless its to direct attention towards Camo for starting this and taking out a townie.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

Vote Count:
Scorched Feathers (Camoclone, Drohn, r3versor, Drohn, Camoclone)
Jeremy1026 (Ice Espeon, Camoclone, AlexanderTheAwesome, Machamp The Champion, Jeremy1026, Keeper of Night, Eron, Blui, Chaos Jackal, PMJ, rev3rsor, Wailord_2, Luispipe8)
Drohn (Camoclone, Celever, One Approved, Camoclone, Celever)
Camoclone (Drohn, CrimsonFlame, AlexanderTheAwesome, Celever, Jeremy1026, Meaty, grant1999, Drohn, bbninjas, TwistedTurtwig, Jeremy1026, CrimsonFlame, One Approved, bigfootaus, Luispipe8)
alex (Scorched Feathers)
Blui (TwistedTurtwig)
CrimsonFlame (Camoclone)
Celever (Camoclone, AlexanderTheAwesome, grant1999, Keeper of Night, TwistedTurtwig, Ice Espeon, Scorched Feathers, CrimsonFlame, Luispipe8, bigfootaus, One Approved, Blui, Drohn, Camoclone, Jeremy1026, PMJ, Meaty)
Chaos Jackal (Luispipe8)
Eron (GM DracLord)
Ice Espeon (GM DracLord)
Wailord_2 (Cinesra, Lenny)
Meaty (bbninjas)
GM DracLord (GM DracLord)
grant1999 (Camoclone, Machamp The Champion)
Machamp The Champion (bbninjas, Lenny)
bigfootaus (Camoclone)
bbninjas (Eron)
rev3rsor (Camoclone)
One Approved (Lenny)

16 vote count required for a lynch.

With this opportunity I would like to remind everyone to double-check their role PM:s. Especially check, if your possible ability is useable during the night or the day.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

While I'm 100% okay with a Jeremy lynch, I'd rather not move my vote to him. If there's a chance that something will happen once he's lynched, I don't want to be a part of it.

Lenny

its back boys and girls

TwistedTurtwig said:
While I'm 100% okay with a Jeremy lynch, I'd rather not move my vote to him. If there's a chance that something will happen once he's lynched, I don't want to be a part of it.

I agree, especially after Teal mentioned that some people can use their abilities during the day to (hopefully) help us.

I'm all for waiting, there is no rush. Better to get some discussion than jump to lynch Jeremy and get screwed over by his ability. I would rather not die to something silly like that, especially on Day 1.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

It honestly sounds like a last-ditch attempt at not being lynched. It's especially scummy, as he had at first given up, to make us think he has such an ability. As if somebody told him to do this...?

Reinforce

Light has come to save you at last...

Okay, I've read through most of the stuff. I'm not going to comment on the RVS, so I'll just give my thoughts on the three main suspects brought up during the day:

Celever - True, his reaction to supposed RVS votes is suspect, but what I find odd is that he claims he was aware that Camoclone's voting was only done to fish for reactions, as are the other RVS votes, and even stated as such with reference to the previous WW game... yet still reacted in a panicked manner to them? Even with his claim, he's still not cleared of suspicion yet in my eyes.

Camoclone - The case against him borders on policy lynch to me as it's based on referencing past game behavior with some annoyance on the constant voting/unvoting thrown it. I have to agree that it's annoying, and frankly, even if he didn't have that requirement to vote/unvote, he'll still likely be doing it. I feel he's contributing fine enough.

Jeremy1026 - Now this.. I'm not liking it. No, it's not about Jeremy's supposed scumminess, as the case and the reasons presented against him are solid. It's the piling of votes that bothers me. Almost every player's first post after Jeremy's scumminess was brought into the spotlight has been "Oh, I see his scumminess and I agree.VOTE!"

Nobody's hesitating about placing a vote immediately. Unlike with the previous cases, where there was only two or three at most.

Okay, you could argue that it's because the evidence presented against Jeremy is more solid compared to the previous two so people are more confident to vote him. But IMO, this scenario is the perfect hiding/blending place for wolves. Because of everyone's "let's go along with it" attitude. For town, it's for want and need to vote for any solidly suspicious person on Day 1 rather than voting no one at all (especially with day coming to a close). For wolves, they're going along because 1) they don't care who is lynched as long as it's not one of their own, or 2) they're bussing a fellow wolf who is no longer worth salvaging at this point (see: previous WW game).

Different reasons --- same results/posts.

No matter what Jeremy flips, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a wolf or two in the list of the players that did what I just described, so I'm going to check out these people and keep tabs on them.

That said, I won't deny Jeremy has been suspicious but I'd rather not place my vote, in case there's something dangerous about his role as he claims. There's still a while before Day ends, and something else might come up (which makes this sudden dogpile on Jeremy even more suspect), so I'll just be hanging around.

Lenny

its back boys and girls

Jeremy1026 said:
No one is in danger by my lynch.

That's so comforting :)

/s

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Here is the issue, Celever nailed my role, so it'll look fake.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Jeremy1026 said:

Sorry, what? Have I missed anything?

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Luispipe8 said:
Jeremy1026 said:

Sorry, what? Have I missed anything?

Look back through the thread if you want to find it. He didn't pin it to me, but he still nailed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.