Finished Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGuy

Member since '09
RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Day 7 Ends September 12th

Luispipe8 said:
##TheGuy, I know you have a life, but the daily vote count is extremely missed.

I came on to post a vote count when I saw this post. They're still coming. I'm trying to do them at around midnight EDT so that's why there wasn't one for 30 hours or so.

The Current Vote Count Is:

Alex 3 {Newspaper}
Silykyle! 1 {Jeremy1026}
Professor Palutena 1 {Luispipe8}
Porygon-X 2 {Keeper of Night, TwistedTurtwig}
Jeremy1026 1 {Ice Espeon}
Chaos Jackal 1 {Porygon-X}

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Thank you! :)

Now, everyone's votes are good, so let's see 2 votes into Palutena and one more on Porygon and we're good to go!

Lenny

its back boys and girls

I'll add one onto Professor Paletuna.

##boop: Professor Paletuna

Reinforce, I share your hesitations. I don't completely trust Twisted Turtwig, but at this point, we just have to make the best moves we can and I don't think going for Twisted Turtwig over Porygon-X is the best move.

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi

##Unvote: Jeremy1026

##Vote: Porygon-X

Just one more on PP then we're set.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

##unvote sillykyle!

##readyaimfire professor paulutena

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

After that BS vote from PP, I'd be ok with leaving porygon for the night if we can't pull off a 4-4-4 triple and just doing 4-4 Porygon/Alex

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

I beg to disagree, we need Bippa out of here ASAP. We need that triple Lynch as much as possible before he derails our plans tomorrow. Of course that Porygon is the best way to go here alongside alex, but taking out Palutena is very necessary as well.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Wait wait, before we go forward. ##TheGuy does Keepers vote hold even though he was killed? If not, it could throw off our vote count even more.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Luispipe8 said:
I beg to disagree, we need Bippa out of here ASAP. We need that triple Lynch as much as possible before he derails our plans tomorrow. Of course that Porygon is the best way to go here alongside alex, but taking out Palutena is very necessary as well.

As it stands right now we are missing votes from sillykyle!, alex, GM Draclord, Chaos Jackal, Lenny, Reinforce. Some of these people have been MIA for a few days now, and I don't expect help from alex. But we can get to a 4-4-4 vote even with PP screwing it up.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Crap, you're right!!! D: Another reason for Palutena's departure.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Luispipe8 said:
Crap, you're right!!! D: Another reason for Palutena's departure.

FYI, I said this as a reaction to Keeper's vote, not you explanation. I guess 4-4-4 is still possible.

Chaos Jackal

Legend of the Past

Before trying to pull a triple lynch, focus on a double. Getting enough players for triple would require the full body of players to vote properly... and those who aren't town could simply play afk. PP and Porygon are the most crucial lynches right now, and we should try to reach them.

##Unplug: Porygon-X

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

We now have 4-4-3 Alex/Porygon/PP. If we can manage 1 more vote on PP we will be back into a triple lynch situation.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

Just a reminder that it may only be a double-lynch, depending on whether or not alex was lying. Still getting those other two removed from the game will be a huge help.

Reinforce

Light has come to save you at last...

TwistedTurtwig said:
I removed Reinforce's name from the quote tags, and now it seems to be working properly. Reinforce, what is the sorcery you're using? :p

That's for me to know ;)

On point one... That is only a guess for now, as we have no way of confirming if there is indeed another protector around here.

By the way, Chaos Jackal has already stated that he was roleblocked on Night 4, so I guess your story matches up with his now so you're off the hook on him. As for Wailord's and MtC's, I considered them targeting abilities that could be roleblocked, but if it's as you said that you inquired TheGuy about it, I'll set this issue aside for now.

Now, on point 3, that really is a stretch. I'm pretty sure the killers are aware that we are going for multiple lynches a day with the idea that we'll be killing all unknown and suspicious people faster than the enemies have time to kill us at night. Them not submitting a kill would be detrimental to them in our current scenario. If Porygon-X is telling the truth about you, this "coincidence" should be a nice supporting evidence against you tomorrow: you didn't submit a kill because you were aware that you were roleblocked.

Lenny said:
Reinforce, I share your hesitations. I don't completely trust Twisted Turtwig, but at this point, we just have to make the best moves we can and I don't think going for Twisted Turtwig over Porygon-X is the best move.

Actually, I expressed a similar opinion at the last paragraph of my extremely long post. I said that I agree with going for PP and Porygon-X's lynch as we have less to lose if they flip town. I mostly did that post to show that even if Porygon-X didn't seer TwistedTurtwig as a wolf, we have valid points and reasons to suspect TT even with just his claim alone.

... Professor Palutena's posts really makes me wonder if he's actually even reading the entire thread. -_- It's like he's purposefully derailing town decisions.

For example, several have already suggested a 3-vote tie betwen alex, Porygon-X and you and were already setting it up. And then you just suddenly vote alex (without any explanation, I might add), destroying the carefully set balance. PP, is it because you have a problem with our multiple lynch strategy? It had already been stated in the thread several times why this strategy will work in our favor. If you are town, why are you going off on your own whims, not joining in the discussion or posting opinions and just voting without collaborating and consulting everyone else? You're acting like you don't care for town, and aren't helping along for us to win.

All right... Now our lynch situation has obviously gotten more complicated. Let me check my vote weight first.

##TACKLE: Jeremy1026

Reinforce

Light has come to save you at last...

Jeremy1026 said:
Jeremy1026 dodges, the attack missed.

Dang it. Why do 100 accuracy attacks still miss? I should have used Aura Sphere instead. Or Aerial Ace. Or Swift. Or---

... You know what, I'll do that right now.

#UNTACKLE: Jeremy1026
#AURASPHEREAERIALACESWIFTSHOCKWAVESHADOWPUNCHMAGICALLEAFMAGNETBOMBFAINTATTACK: Jeremy1026

Status
Not open for further replies.