Finished Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Day 7 Ends September 12th

Porygon-X said:
2) If you were notified TT was a Wolf yesterday, why wouldn't you said it yesterday?

2) Again, I wanted to stay under the radar so the wolves wouldn't kill an obvious threat to them.

Hm, you should know that knowing that at this point of the game is actually a risk worth taking, because since there's almost no Anti-town roles left: Town Death=Wolf Death, in terms of win/lose situations.

If this is true, then Jackal couldn't have seen you Ability's name(Or at least that's what I get).

Doesn't protect me from being seered or anything - just who I target.
[/quote]

Hm, I give you that one... For now. ;o

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

^^ Messed up the quotes, but you guys get it.

Porygon-X

There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

How do we know there's only one..? I thought there were like 2 left.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Porygon, it's pretty easy logic the way you put it. But you haven't even been contributing to discussion! Again, if we lynch you and your ability is correct, then we get TT tomorrow. But since you're probably lying, we don't have to worry.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

I'm not saying there's only one, but there are extremely scarce compared to Town. I'm guessing we surpass them for about 3:1?

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

Porygon-X said:
Here's my targets:

N0: PMJ (got a notification but he was n'killed by someone shortly thereafter)
N1: Celever
N2: Teal
N3: MtC
N4: GM Drac
N5: TwistedTurtwig (Was notified he's a wolf!!)
N6: Chaos Jackel

apollo-document(b).gif

I decided to look over Porygon's post again, and there's something else that seems suspicious. Wouldn't you all agree?

Porygon-X

TwistedTurtwig said:
Porygon-X said:
Here's my targets:

N0: PMJ (got a notification but he was n'killed by someone shortly thereafter)
N1: Celever
N2: Teal
N3: MtC
N4: GM Drac
N5: TwistedTurtwig (Was notified he's a wolf!!)
N6: Chaos Jackel

apollo-document(b).gif

I decided to look over Porygon's post again, and there's something else that seems suspicious. Wouldn't you all agree?

Took my a while to figure out what you were talking about.

I forgot to mention that TheGuy said my attempt to check MtC failed. I know that seems convenient but it's true haha.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

Porygon-X said:
TwistedTurtwig said:
apollo-document(b).gif

Took my a while to figure out what you were talking about.

I forgot to mention that TheGuy said my attempt to check MtC failed. I know that seems convenient but it's true haha.

Apollo_Confident_1.gif

Yeah, that's just a little bit too convenient for my liking. Along with all the other inconsistencies, I'm pretty sure that a lynch on you will be exactly what we need. I've already made my decision.

##GUILLOTINE: Porygon-X

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

It's too convenient. And you're acting exactly like HW did, laying low until questioned and suddenly trying to seem important.
If I had to guess, you're the last / one of the last invaders. It explains the slip with MtC as posted above. It also fits the posting pattern left by HW. As I said, if you really aren't lying, we can get TT tomorrow. You should, if town, be supporting a multi-lynch even if you are a part of it.

...Quadruple lynch of alex, TT, PP, and Porygon lolol.
In all seriousness, I think we'd best go for three max, and all the above are yet confirmed as town. Most everybody else is, even Lenny now. The sooner we eliminate them, the sooner we win.

Porygon-X

Keeper of Night said:
It's too convenient. And you're acting exactly like HW did, laying low until questioned and suddenly trying to seem important.
If I had to guess, you're the last / one of the last invaders. It explains the slip with MtC as posted above. It also fits the posting pattern left by HW. As I said, if you really aren't lying, we can get TT tomorrow. You should, if town, be supporting a multi-lynch even if you are a part of it.

In all seriousness, I think we'd best go for three max, and all the above are yet confirmed as town. Most everybody else is, even Lenny now. The sooner we eliminate them, the sooner we win.

Yeah I'd be ok with alex, TT and myself.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

GUYS, LISTEN UP!! (Or read, whatever :p )

I know everyone wants to kick Porygon out(including myself), but put your vote into someone WITHOUT a current vote so we know your votes are actually counting or don't have an anomaly.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Keeper of Night said:

Even though that'd be awesome (lol), we don't have enough Town votes to accomplish that, because we'll need 9 more people to split the votes.

Porygon-X

We only need 4 votes for a quad lynch.

##TEST: Chaos Jackal

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

That was mostly a joke, but you're right about votes mostly. If we can just get one more vote on Porygon and three on TT/PP we'd be set. And if Porygon is willing to follow this plan, I assume he will go for TT, so that may be the easier route.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

Keeper of Night said:
That was mostly a joke, but you're right about votes mostly. If we can just get one more vote on Porygon and three on TT/PP we'd be set. And if Porygon is willing to follow this plan, I assume he will go for TT, so that may be the easier route.

But why go for me? You yourself said that it's be best to verify the authenticity of Porygon's claim first by lynching him, then lynch me if he turns out to have been lying. And seeing as I know for a fact that he's lying, it seems like a pretty bad decision to me. I'll role reveal if you'd like. Then we'll see just how much weight Porygon's claims carry!

alex

Miss the game

Lynching both Porygon and Twisted is stupid. It's one or the other.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Porygon-X said:
We only need 4 votes for a quad lynch.

No, because alex's count is 3 already from the Newspaper, so we'd need 3 on PP, 3 on TT and 3 on you for a Quad-Lynch.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

Forget what I said about waiting for someone to ask me, here it is, directly copied from my role PM.

Abbé Claud Dutronc [TwistedTurtwig]
A priest operating out of a church for the impoverished, the funds for your parishioners have been withheld by the upper members of the Catholic hierarchy. Still you follow the Catholic ideal and work to make your church a place of shelter for those who need it.

Passive Effect: Role Tithing
You have a 20% chance of collecting the role of any player that targets you at night.

Ability: Priestly Protection
One per night you may PM me the name of a player. That player will be unaffected from incoming roles however will not be able to use his own either.

Win Condition: Town Wins

Claiming when you're the priest is always a bad idea, but we're nearing the endgame anyway, so it doesn't matter too much.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

TwistedTurtwig said:
Forget what I said about waiting for someone to ask me, here it is, directly copied from my role PM.

Abbé Claud Dutronc [TwistedTurtwig]
A priest operating out of a church for the impoverished, the funds for your parishioners have been withheld by the upper members of the Catholic hierarchy. Still you follow the Catholic ideal and work to make your church a place of shelter for those who need it.

Passive Effect: Role Tithing
You have a 20% chance of collecting the role of any player that targets you at night.

Ability: Priestly Protection
One per night you may PM me the name of a player. That player will be unaffected from incoming roles however will not be able to use his own either.

Win Condition: Town Wins

Claiming when you're the priest is always a bad idea, but we're nearing the endgame anyway, so it doesn't matter too much.

Hm, may we know who you targeted? That way we'll know if anyone has their Abilities nullified...

Status
Not open for further replies.