Finished Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Day 7 Ends September 12th

Maybe, you can tell us what your survival ability really is.

alex

Miss the game

+1 for Porygon. I could not imagine any Town role with an Ability named "Leave No Evidence".

TheGuy said:
Napoleon Bonaparte [alex]
Napoleon Bonaparte[alex]
Recently graduated, you have become a large figure in the French army as they fight the invading Prussians and Austrians. However, some think you have bigger plans than becoming head general of the army – becoming emperor of all of France.

Passive Effect: Survival
Any attacks from Invaders against your life will fail. If your vote weight is less than four at the beginning of a day, all other attempts against your life will fail until the next day.

Passive Effect #2: Climbing the Ladder of Success
On Day One your vote weight is negative one. Every successive day your vote weight will increase by one, to a maximum of six.

Ability: The Emperor of France?
Will you drive the people of France to a victorious revolution, or will you choose to take hold of the reigns yourself? Once your vote weight reaches six, you may PM me either "Town" or "Self". You will receive a Win Condition specific to your choice.

Win Condition: None

It's up to you guys if you want to lynch me. I can be extremely helpful for the town, and if you think I'd try to pull some shifty stuff and go for the Self win that would just be stupid, the Town has pretty much already won and I don't care which way I win. Six vote weight is nothing to laugh at, and while I will not be able to do anything on my own due to the # needed to lynch rises, I will have a higher weight on the lynch and being a confirmed town that would be extremely helpful for us. And I can confirm my alignment tomorrow with my ability.

alex

Miss the game

Messed up with the c/p. Please don't consider that a reason to lynch me.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Crap, if Survival is true, then alex will survive tonight as well, I targeted him again!!!! e.e alex's role has gone far from ridiculous. This shouldn't be Werewolf, it should be "Die Hard: The Emperor of France"!. xD

Back into seriousness, alex won't die tonight if lynched. Interesting how he has no Win Condition at all as of now, that can give him the best versatility when using his Ability. Now that we know that alex will survive tonight, we can have a double Lynch with someone else + Porygon-X, because he IS a very valid target right now, specially after Jackal's reveal. The real question is, have we something else on anyone?

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Now, let's look at this rationally.
Alex already claimed to have revealed his entire role. That's a big lie.
He now is claiming lynch-proof? If he was town, why hide that, making us waste multiple days worth of lynches?
Too many scum tells, and he doesn't deserve to get away with this.

Now, off of my previous suspect list, Lenny has been cleared as town. Good, I guess. Better than that, HW flipped scum.
This could possibly mean that, if my previous suspicions are correct, we're down to 1 invader and 2 wolves, as well as alex (probably indie).
I also really want to push PP's lynch. He didn't post at all yesterday, only once the day before, but wasn't modkilled. That means he must have PM'd Guy lasts night, so he must be lurking. Pretty much a larger a sale of what HW was doing. I will also keep my suspicions on Porygon and TT until proven wrong.

I would encourage us to go for alex one more time. If it doesn't work, then he must be telling the truth about his role (finally). If he shows discomfort with this plan, then he's lying and we can be rid of him.
For our second chopping victim, let's just hit PP. We either get rid of scum or a lurker.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

alex said:
TheGuy said:
Napoleon Bonaparte [alex]
Passive Effect: Survival
Any attacks from Invaders against your life will fail. If your vote weight is less than four at the beginning of a day, all other attempts against your life will fail until the next day.

So alex has changed the claim on his ability. If I'm reading this right, he dies tonight (assuming he is telling the truth this time). "...all other attempts against your life will fail until the next day." So will our lynch yesterday take effect a end of day D7?

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Chaos Jackal said:
Also, I'd like to focus your attention on Porygon-X. According to my last night scan, he has an ability called "Leave no evidence". Sounds suspicious, doesn't it?

How did I miss this?
I agree, that is definitely a bad ability, and is extremely similar to MtC's role. I would be more than happy with putting him up for lynch with alex. Get rid of a probable bad, and confirm anothe role (or eliminate another scum, which is more probable).

Chaos Jackal

Legend of the Past

I disagree with a PP+alex lynch. In my opinion, the most suspicious guy right now is Porygon-X, and it's him we should vote for rather than chasing shadows (PP) or risk losing the lynch (alex).

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

alex, you claim that you wouldn't try to pull any shifty stuff off, when you've already falsified your role once? Clearly you were planning on going for the self-win earlier, so why should we continue to trust you? I know we can't lynch you today, but you will definitely have to go.

As for today's lynch, I definitely support Porygon, because of Chaos Jackal's new evidence, and Palutena as well so since we've already expressed how that convenient inactivity is suspicious.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Chaos Jackal said:
I disagree with a PP+alex lynch. In my opinion, the most suspicious guy right now is Porygon-X, and it's him we should vote for rather than chasing shadows (PP) or risk losing the lynch (alex).

Which is why I'm suggesting a Alex + Porygon lynch. We confirm a role and lynch a scum, or lynch two scum. There's really no downside.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

I think like yesterday, we need to figure out our individual vote counts before we even begin to discuss multi-lynches. So in keeping up with tradition. I will be removing this vote once the count comes in.

##votecount sillykyle!

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi

alex, if you were to PM self, how would you win? Would it be from reaching a certain day or would it be from being the last player alive?

Before we start voting for people, we should see if someone died during the night. The fact that there was just one kill and that Porygon-X has the ability of 'Leave no evidence' makes it probable that there was a death that we don't know about. We don't want to lynch someone just to find out that they were dead already.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

Jeremy1026 said:

So alex has changed the claim on his ability. If I'm reading this right, he dies tonight (assuming he is telling the truth this time). "...all other attempts against your life will fail until the next day." So will our lynch yesterday take effect a end of day D7?

No, no, that must guess that he's immortal until the next day. If it was like you say so, it would be something like "your death will take effect X days later".

Now, I think that we should be taking care of finding vote balance. So why don't we take advantage of the Newspaper's votes and throw alex into the Lynch as well? I mean, it'll be easier to reach a balance with our other candidates and we'll make sure his ability is not a bluff. As Keeper said, Palutena has been rarely seen around here. I'm rooting for a 3-way Lynch between alex, Palutena and maybe Porygon. Thoughts?

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

My God, so ninja'd! Dx I'll read the previous post and see how it affects my position about ^that^ post.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Ice Espeon said:
Before we start voting for people, we should see if someone died during the night...We don't want to lynch someone just to find out that they were dead already.

How do you plan on finding someone who is dead? Inactivity isn't a great measure since most days there have been multiple inactives. If that is your plan it'd be a perfect ploy for scum to not post knowing that will keep them out of the lynch for the day.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Ice Espeon said:
Before we start voting for people, we should see if someone died during the night. The fact that there was just one kill and that Porygon-X has the ability of 'Leave no evidence' makes it probable that there was a death that we don't know about. We don't want to lynch someone just to find out that they were dead already.

As much as I would love to agree... This doesn't really affect our current situation. It doesn't make sense for Porygon to target himself with that ability, and we know he has a high chance of being bad. We also know alex is alive still. That's enough for today.
Honestly, if that ability was used on anyone, maybe it was PP? Would explain the lack of posting yesterday, and no modkill either. But once we lynch Porygon, we'll know more about his role.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Luispipe8 said:
I'm rooting for a 3-way Lynch between alex, Palutena and maybe Porygon. Thoughts?

alex has been shady as crap the last few days. I think that he absolutely is a must lynch. He has lied to us in his role reveal, be it yesterday, today, or maybe both. I still like the idea of a multi-lynch as well. Alex + Porygon. If we have enough people who want to go with Palutena I could get on board, but on in addition to Porygon and alex.

Ice Espeon

Jeremy1026 said:
Ice Espeon said:
Before we start voting for people, we should see if someone died during the night...We don't want to lynch someone just to find out that they were dead already.

How do you plan on finding someone who is dead? Inactivity isn't a great measure since most days there have been multiple inactives. If that is your plan it'd be a perfect ploy for scum to not post knowing that will keep them out of the lynch for the day.

Yeah, I guess that is true :/

But still, its good that many of us are posting and confirming that we are alive.

alex

Miss the game

Keeper of Night said:
Now, let's look at this rationally.
Alex already claimed to have revealed his entire role. That's a big lie.
He now is claiming lynch-proof? If he was town, why hide that, making us waste multiple days worth of lynches?
Too many scum tells, and he doesn't deserve to get away with this.
TwistedTurtwig said:
alex, you claim that you wouldn't try to pull any shifty stuff off, when you've already falsified your role once? Clearly you were planning on going for the self-win earlier, so why should we continue to trust you? I know we can't lynch you today, but you will definitely have to go.

Replying to both of these at the same time. I was not going for the Self win. I don't even know what my Win Con for Self is, so all I was trying to do was stay alive, which is why I lied about my role. Given the situation at the time, I decided that if I revealed my actual role, I would be lynched. While it wouldn't matter that day because I would live, I knew I would be lynched the following day (which is exactly what happened). So I lied to try to keep myself from suspicion and from wasting the town's lynch (which didn't work). Now, obviously, going Self would be suicide. We have like 12 people and probably 1 Invader and 1 Wolf. I am already under suspicion. Why would I do it, over the easy win with the Town?

Ice Espeon said:
alex, if you were to PM self, how would you win? Would it be from reaching a certain day or would it be from being the last player alive?

No idea.

Ice Espeon

I concur with the suggestion of a triple-lynch of PP, alex and Porygon.

Do you think sillykyle might have been the one to be killed overnight? Confirmed town by Jean-Paul and didn't post yesterday but wasn't modkilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.