Finished Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Day 6 Ends September 3rd

Current Vote Count:

alex 4 {Newspaper, Luispipe8, Keeper of Night}

Sorry about Kecleon guys :(

I will probably be voting for alex later but for now lets do some analysis.

The five people that have been targeted for kills by invaders are:

[member]Meaty[/member] (Killed N1)
[member]PMJ[/member] (Killed N2)
[member]Teal[/member] (Killed N3)
[member]Keeper of Night[/member] (Kill failed N4)
[member]Cinesra[/member] (Killed N5)

(Click on name to go to profile.)

All five are experienced members with well over 1000 posts each and all have played WW before (I think...). This suggests that the invaders wanted to focus on taking out the most experienced players first as they may (through their experience) be the best players who would be able to figure out who the invaders were. To know who the most experienced people were, you would have to be experienced yourself (unless you are a newbie who put a lot of time into reasearch). We already know that one of the invaders was an experienced player - [member]Electimortar[/member] (click on name), which indicates that the invaders initially formulated a strategy to take out the experienced because they were experienced themselves, perhaps.

Now for the Royalist kills:

[member]Camoclone[/member] (Killed N1)
[member]Lenny[/member] (Kill failed N2)
[member]Drohn[/member] (Killed N3)
[member]Keeper of Night[/member] (Kill failed N4)
[member]rev3rsor[/member] (Killed N5)

They seem to have taken a different approach with their targets, preferring to kill in a more varied manner, targeting those who they see as a threat either through role or usefulness to the town. The confirmed Royalists so far have been [member]PMJ[/member], [member]grantm1999[/member], [member]Scorched Feathers[/member] and [member]Machamp the Champion[/member].

Can anyone find any more links between targets?

GM DracLord said:
Jeremy why do tou suspect alex as a wolf (royalist). You awfully confident with that

Alex keeps using "I'm Napoleon" as his reason as to why there is now way he can be a royalist. His ability is that he gains power every day. Not sure if you remember, but Napoleon ended up TAKING CONTROL OF FRANCE. That little piece of history, tied to the accuracy of the flavor throughout this game, along with his answers to questions last day is all that I need to be sure.

Yeah, with a role that builds in power each day and has the ability name 'Survivor', there is no doubt in my mind that alex is a stand alone Indie.

Jeremy1026 said:
GM DracLord said:
Jeremy why do tou suspect alex as a wolf (royalist). You awfully confident with that

Alex keeps using "I'm Napoleon" as his reason as to why there is now way he can be a royalist. His ability is that he gains power every day. Not sure if you remember, but Napoleon ended up TAKING CONTROL OF FRANCE. That little piece of history, tied to the accuracy of the flavor throughout this game, along with his answers to questions last day is all that I need to be sure.

There is a pretty big difference between being a Royalist and becoming ruler of France in a time period much later than the one in this game. Even when he took control of France he was NEVER considered a "Royalist". He came from very modest roots, Royalty is ALL about your family's wealth and power, not your own.

This game isn't playing out over a few day period. If it were, your power wouldn't be growing daily. I'd be willing to bet that you get something when you reach a certain day, and quite frankly, I don't want to see what happens when that day comes, I'd rather find out in your role reveal tonight.

I believe that Alex is lying about his role. Maybe not the Napoleon part, but the effects seem to be toned down. We are talking about a guy who conquered half of Europe.

I think some of you agree with me if I remind the suggestion to do a double lynch today

If alex is not a royalist, we should be focussing to find the last royalist and lynch that last one together with our possible dangerous indie (alex), rather then we kept pointing out that alex is lying/denying what so ever

I'm pretty sure we all agreed on that part, so Jeremy let's focus on finding the royalist or you rather be saving yourself the attention be keep pointing out about alex's status. You seems to have another agenda going around

##TESTVote Jeremy1026

Haunted Water said:
I believe that Alex is lying about his role. Maybe not the Napoleon part, but the effects seem to be toned down. We are talking about a guy who conquered half of Europe.

Thanks for that reiteration of previous posts.
Who do you think would be a good second lynch today?

GM, I'd like to see some pressure put on the inactive folks. If they aren't voting with us for lynches and aren't providing information or opinions, might as well start removing them to see if they are up to no good.

Jeremy1026 said:
GM, I'd like to see some pressure put on the inactive folks. If they aren't voting with us for lynches and aren't providing information or opinions, might as well start removing them to see if they are up to no good.

Talk about redirection.

alex said:
Jeremy1026 said:

Talk about redirection.

He asked who else would be a valid option for a double lynch. I gave my opinion. Don't worry Emperor, you are still my primary target.

For some reason Haunted Water was removed from the player list on the first page. I've readded him.

Jeremy1026 said:
alex said:
Talk about redirection.

He asked who else would be a valid option for a double lynch. I gave my opinion. Don't worry Emperor, you are still my primary target.

No, he didn't, he marked you as a candidate for the lynch...

alex said:
No, he didn't, he marked you as a candidate for the lynch...

You're correct, my mistake. He mentioned multiple times so far for a double lynch.

GM DracLord said:
I think some of you agree with me if I remind the suggestion to do a double lynch today

Then KoN asked (more so to HW) for suggestions as to who might be a good second candidate.

Keeper of Night said:

I didn't realize that one should only reply to things directly completely at them. Therefore, since I didn't mention you're name in my previous post, you apparently shouldn't have even bothered reading it.

I'm trying to pressure those posting just enough to stay alive.
HW fits that description.

Keeper of Night said:
Haunted Water said:

Twistedturtwig. He's been playing differently than usual lately, and I cant help but feel it's because he's the last of the scum

Jeremy1026 said:
Keeper of Night said:

I didn't realize that one should only reply to things directly completely at them. Therefore, since I didn't mention you're name in my previous post, you apparently shouldn't have even bothered reading it.

The point is that you didn't, and you still haven't, responded to GM Draclord about your lynch. And he DID mention your name in particular.

alex said:
Jeremy1026 said:

The point is that you didn't, and you still haven't, responded to GM Draclord about your lynch. And he DID mention your name in particular.

I don't feel like I need to defend myself. There has been no evidence to point to me as anything but town. Keep grasping.

Haunted Water said:
Keeper of Night said:

Twistedturtwig. He's been playing differently than usual lately, and I cant help but feel it's because he's the last of the scum

To be fair, TT playing differently than usual would indicate him being town.
And why do you think he's playing differently than normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back