Finished Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGuy

Member since '09
“Max – are you sure we need to kill them?”

“Yes, we do. The only way for the Republic to survive is to kill King Louis and his enemies. The people must believe in democracy for it to be successful.”

“But, isn’t killing a bit drastic? Dissent is an essential part of a democratic government. If everyone were to agree then we’d be no better than a monarchy.”

“I realize your ploy to keep the King in power. You’re nothing but a supporter of a monarchy…. Send him - to the Guillotine!”

The Guillotine stands in the City Square. Madness and Anarchy had engulfed the city since the Tennis Court Oaths had been taken three years earlier. Innocent people are caught in the middle as radical Jacobins fight the oppressive monarchy by sending those they oppose to die by beheading. In the Republic’s weakness invaders harass the people. Can this time of instability bring freedom as expressed in the Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen? Will Invaders Capture the New Republic? Will the monarchy survive or will it fall? Will a rising general, Napoleon Bonaparte, choose to lead the French Republic to Victory and unite the people or take himself to be emperor going against the very essence of the revolution?

Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror!

Alright, I’m back hosting against (and it’s been a little bit of time since WW9). There are some very unique rules in this game because I’m not a traditional Werewolf player or host. Most all roles are extremely powerful which should make this game exciting for everyone. There are three main factions in this game: The Town, The Royalty and Their Sympathizers (Scum), and the Invaders (Indie Group). There may or may not be other independent roles.

Vote using ##verb and unvote using ##unverb. If you don’t unvote, your new vote doesn’t count. Lynches require a simple majority of the votes remaining. For example, there may be ten players remaining but if there are 14 vote remaining the number of votes required to lynch is eight. Otherwise, the person with the most votes at the deadline will be lynched – if two or more people are tied they will all be lynched. Vote counts will not be provided upon request. They will only be provided once every twenty-four hours after the beginning of the game day.

Revealing roles is acceptable. Lying is okay and pretty much the only option if you're anti-town. I hope that all of you can lie at least once in this game ;D. However, you are not allowed to screenshot anything sent from me to you or between players in Quicktopic Threads.

Editing is not allowed. There are no exceptions. The first time is a warning – the second time you will be modkilled. Liking posts is allowed so long as you are alive. Once dead, liking posts is disallowed.

The game’s time frame will be a little bit different. Each cycle of day and night will last a week (unless the rules change). Days will end on Saturday 11:59 PM EST. Nights will end Mondays 11:59 PM EST. These rules are subject to change.

Each person must post in the thread or send me a PM once every real life week to continue playing. Not doing so will get you either replaced or modkilled.

Please ask other questions as they come up.

Players:
1. Camoclone - Stéphanie Clément - Killed by Royals Night 1
2. WanderingWolf Lugia123 sillykyle!
3. Celever - Béatrice Astor - Committed Suicide Night 3
4. Haunted Water - Gerolf Steinway - Lynched Day 6
5. Shampoo-Thief Professor Palutena
6. Teal - Louis Antoine de Saint-Just - Killed by Invaders Night 3
7. rev3rsor - Simone Achard - Killed Night 5 by Royalists
8. TwistedTurtwig
9. PMJ - Elizabeth Petit - Killed by Invaders Night 2
10. alex
11. Athena Keeper of Night - Jacque-René Hébert - Stabbed in the Back Day 7
12. GM Draclord
13. Scorched Feathers - Queen Marie Antoinette - Lynched Day 1
14. Jeremy1026
15. Porygon-X
16. Kecleon-X - Micheline Longo - Lynched Day 5
17. Meaty - Marquis de Lafayette - Killed by Invaders Night 1
18. Cinesra - Jeannie Makélélé - Killed by Invaders Night 5
19. grantm1999 - King Louis XVI - Lynched Day 3
20. Chaos Jackal
21. Lenny
22. Wailord_2 - Marie-José Montillet - Killed by Invaders Night 6
23. Lugia123 - The Mime - Modkilled Day 1
24. Guts - Josephine (Joseph) Touvier - Modkilled Night 1
25. RaichuGirl Ice Espeon
26. Electimortar - Franz Astor - Killed by Teal Night 3
27. Machamp the Champion - Jacques-Pierre Brissot - Lynched Day 4
28. Reinforce
29. Drohn - Pierre Renoir - Killed by Royals Night 3
30. Luispipe8

Replacements:

WanderingWolf

Only *insert number here* days to go!
RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror

In to be alpha for the lulz and killed n1.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

Definitely in. I love role madness! (I mean, have you seen Seleno City?)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Inininin

sillykyle

boop

CuteyN.png

Celever

Wheeeee~

TwistedTurtwig said:

Oh yeah, I have seen Seleno City! But... how did it end, again?

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

Celever said:
TwistedTurtwig said:

Oh yeah, I have seen Seleno City! But... how did it end, again?

My game never ends. It goes on forever and ever, which makes it the best game of all.

Kecleon-X

124c41+

/me finally found out how to use these tags! And is also in.

Meaty

You can't deny that Psyduck is beast. I guess.

Sure, I'll join. It's been a while since I've done this.

Status
Not open for further replies.