Finished Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Day 6 Ends September 3rd

Well, Drac and Reinforce, we already have our double lynch set up if the two of you switch.

Well, I guessed the same, Drac, but as for now I'm taking scum as "not town".

We executed the dual-lynch really poorly yesterday (thanks Prof. Palutena :p) so if it comes to the end of the day and we can't do it we should think of the person we want to be lynched as a priority, who for me is alex.

Still nobody has acknowledged the fact that the Invaders are winning in ~2 days if we don't lynch one.

Ice Espeon said:
We executed the dual-lynch really poorly yesterday (thanks Prof. Palutena :p) so if it comes to the end of the day and we can't do it we should think of the person we want to be lynched as a priority, who for me is alex.

I agree.
Alex should be priority in this case, but its not bad to be eliminating multiple suspects at once. And if we can agree to not vote, we already have this confirmed as a double lynch after Drac and Reinforce move their votes.

alex said:
Still nobody has acknowledged the fact that the Invaders are winning in ~2 days if we don't lynch one.

I believe that's the point of going after HW and lynching multiple people a day hereafter. Even if we're wrong today, I hold firm to my suspect list.

I'm downloading Dual Destinies right now - maybe I can pick up a few tenchiques to help us to identify the remaining scum. :p

Lawyers are liars. You automatically became suspicious.
Do you guys want me to place a vote as well? If so, when?

Not yet Jackal. With all the vote modifiers, it's best to be safe. Let's wait for Drac and Reinforce to switch votes.
However, if we did happen to hit scum and they have a team, they may attempt to save him closer to deadline.

Just a random test vote to see whether my vote count is normal:

##TestVote: Professor Palutena

^Or you can do that, Jackal, so we can know how many votes we're working with.

Let's see then...

##SuspectVote: Haunted Water

Before we attempt another double lynch, it might be worth spreading the votes putti confirm who has what vote weight today, so we don't have a repeat of yesterday's lynch.

Yeah, so far the only ones with 0 Votes are myself and alex, so, there's a really low chance there's still another null-vote. Let's wait for the vote count to be sure, though.

Oh, and here's my Passive Effect. Didn't posted it before because it wasn't really pertinent.

Passive Effect: No Service
You will be informed if you are targeted by scum, however, their names will not be provided.

But still, what I received last night was this:

Vote Strike.

The player that holds this item will have their vote count lowered by 1.

I still don't know if this is THE effect of the P.E. or if it involved something like Drohn's Ability, I', still waiting on TheGuy's answer to this.

Keeper of Night said:
Haunted Water said:
Twistedturtwig. He's been playing differently than usual lately, and I cant help but feel it's because he's the last of the scum

To be fair, TT playing differently than usual would indicate him being town.
And why do you think he's playing differently than normal?
As town, twist plays like a madman, and he's usually very good about who he picks out. As scum, he remains confined to silence umtil he can take control of the game and mislead the town very discreetly. However, if he cannot do this, he generally quiets down when cornered. He's obviously scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back