Finished Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Day 6 Ends September 3rd

Jeremy1026 said:
alex said:
The point is that you didn't, and you still haven't, responded to GM Draclord about your lynch. And he DID mention your name in particular.

I don't feel like I need to defend myself. There has been no evidence to point to me as anything but town. Keep grasping.

Its a bit arrogant to think so much of yourself that you don't need to defend yourself from pressure. The thing that makes me think you are scummy is how quick you are to apply pressure yourself and how aggressively you are playing. Its things like this:

alex said:
Jeremy1026 said:
Hey SillyKyle! It's been almost 20 hours, why are you laying low? What information are you hiding?

sillykyle said:
Okay I just got back today and there are like 500 posts to read so give me a day to catch up

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Doing some digging.

2. sillykyle
4. Haunted Water
5. Professor Palutena
8. TwistedTurtwig
10. alex
11. Keeper of Night
12. GM Draclord
14. Jeremy1026
15. Porygon-X
20. Chaos Jackal
21. Lenny
22. Wailord_2
25. Ice Espeon
28. Reinforce
30. Luispipe8
^ Living players, crossed out are the town revealed in the day update.
I've also crossed out Wailord, who has joined the newspaper group.

After that, we aren't left with much at all. Was Celever/Luis confirmed at one point or another?
Now, following while I understand IE's point of experienced players targeting other experienced players... Would that not make them obvious? The last living experienced players? Maybe I'm over thinking it.
Royalists were random, which strikes me as odd because of PMJ being on that team. Which leads me to believe the rest of the team wasn't as experienced, or maybe they were following a different strategy altogether.

My suspects:
Haunted Water
When I ask who you suspect, pointing a finger without any evidence simply to answer the question doesn't help.
You came in and made one post that has been overstated already. Let's see some opinions.
Porygon-X
^
Professor Palutena
The only post from you I noticed was to sway the votes in a townie's favor. I'm not sure what ST did, but I'm not overly worried about that right now. Let's hear from you once today.
Lenny
Where'd you go?
TwistedTurtwig
I'm actually not certain why you're on this list. But you have quite the record, you aren't yet confirmed town, and the living players list dwindling down... How do you feel about a double lynch, and who would be your other suspects?

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

alex said:
Jeremy1026 said:
I didn't realize that one should only reply to things directly completely at them. Therefore, since I didn't mention you're name in my previous post, you apparently shouldn't have even bothered reading it.

The point is that you didn't, and you still haven't, responded to GM Draclord about your lynch. And he DID mention your name in particular.

I don't feel like I need to defend myself. There has been no evidence to point to me as anything but town. I have nothing to hide. Keep grasping.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Sorry for the extra post, didn't think it went through earlier.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

Keeper of Night said:
TwistedTurtwig
I'm actually not certain why you're on this list. But you have quite the record, you aren't yet confirmed town, and the living players list dwindling down... How do you feel about a double lynch, and who would be your other suspects?

I did voice my support for a double-lynch earlier in the day, but after thinking about it a bit, I'm not as sure as I was. No one stands out right now as a good second lynch candidate, and Jeremy doesn't seem much like scum to me. If we can gather enough evidence for someone else though, I'd be all for it.

My current list of suspects isn't too large, but there's definitely a couple of people I've had my eye on. I'm not counting alex in this, because we all but know that he's guilty by this point. As you've stated, HW has been barely posting, and when he has, the posts have been short and of little substance - simply agreeing with others' opinions or reiterating things that they've already said. To me, he seems to be scum attempting to pass unnoticed through the day phases without attracting much attention. If we had a double lynch, he'd be my first pick to accompany alex to the gallows.

I've also been suspicious of Chaos Jackal for some time. I'm not entirely sure why, but my gut has been telling me that he has something to hide. His posts have been kind of sporadic, and I'm not sure what to make of them at times. I'll find some of his earlier posts to try and explain this better, but I'm at a family party at the moment so it might take a bit of time.

Also, Wailord_2 is in the newspaper chat now? How'd that happen? (Not that I'm doubting you but I'd like to know how that came about.)

alex

Miss the game

Jeremy1026 said:
alex said:

I don't feel like I need to defend myself. There has been no evidence to point to me as anything but town. I have nothing to hide. Keep grasping.

"I don't feel like I need to defend myself"

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death

TT somehow his ability let him pick someone and joined that person's group.

I'm not really good at balanciing number of distribution of roles

But in a 30 people game like this.. How many should be expect the number of royalist and invader. (5 & 3?)

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

@TT, yes, that's pretty much my reasoning for questioning HW as well.

@Drac, I think it's safe to assume there are two invaders left, as one would make the group too small and three seems to be closer to the total amount of wolves (although it isn't completely out of the question).
As much as I'd love for there to be one Royalist left, I have to place my bet on two looking at the amount of players left.

Anybody else for a HW lynch?

Chaos Jackal

Legend of the Past

I would be OK with a HW lynch, however, I'd say we do that if we have nothing else. It's really close to an inactive's lynch, and we don't want that unless we're out of options.

To answer TT, the reason why my posts were more sporadic the last two weeks is that I was often out of town. I had access to the PC three days out of seven, and sometimes I didn't have enough time to make a good post or simply had nothing to say. Now that my little excursions are over (except a small absence some day this week), I can be more active... after I read all that I've missed.

Porygon-X

There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

HW would be an ok lynch, but as others have said - only if we have no other options. I'd rather lynch alex today because I'm quite sure he's not town aligned.

Reinforce

Light has come to save you at last...

Keeper of Night said:
Doing some digging.

2. sillykyle
4. Haunted Water
5. Professor Palutena
8. TwistedTurtwig
10. alex
11. Keeper of Night
12. GM Draclord
14. Jeremy1026
15. Porygon-X
20. Chaos Jackal
21. Lenny
22. Wailord_2
25. Ice Espeon
28. Reinforce
30. Luispipe8
^ Living players, crossed out are the town revealed in the day update.
I've also crossed out Wailord, who has joined the newspaper group.

After that, we aren't left with much at all. Was Celever/Luis confirmed at one point or another?

Adding on to this:

Lenny was targeted by wolves Night 2, he was saved by rev3rsor who roleblocked grantm1999 (Royalist/wolf). Back then, we called him confirmed Town, but looking at things now, he could be either Town or Invader. He hasn't posted much after Day 3-4, though his posts before that and the discussions seemed town-like and helpful so I'm seeing him as Town more.

Luispipe8 was pressured by Camoclone Day 1, and he role-revealed as a Town vote-blocker. There was some doubting at first with people thinking it was a wolf role, but later on attention turned to SF, and then the next few days, we've had wolves revealed via roles, so Luis wasn't looked at much again. I highly doubt he's a wolf, but there's a chance he could be Invader. But then, his posts don't give me that impression. I'll try to look back and read them over.

Chaos Jackal revealed that he could see the names of people's Abilities (e.g. alex's Survivor). It isn't really indicative of alignment, but I think it's a Town power role. And while his activity has been sparse, he has given his reasons. Though, if he really has come back as he said earlier, I'll hope to hear more opinions from him.

Haunted Water, Professor Palutena, Porygon-X - Really short posts, and seem to just come on and vote (most notably the first two). I don't think it's worth it to waste our lynch on them unless we really have no other lynch options.

Jeremy1026 - I think he's fairly Town for a while now, but there's something that doesn't sit right with me regarding how he's handling alex. Maybe it's the excessive pressure when alex already has everyone after his head. And then there's how he didn't address GM Draclord's suspicion post on him at all. "I don't feel like I need to defend myself" eh? You aren't CLEARED yet though. I guess if you're Town, you'd have nothing to fear or hide so I'd agree you have a right to be overconfident. But if you aren't, that's bold of you.

TwistedTurtwig - I don't really know what to think of you. Your posts are okay and you're fairly active. You're not triggering any alarms for me but strangely I still feel the need to look out for your posts and check for suspect things. Hmm...

I think alex is a lone Indie, but not a killer, so I believe in looking for our killers (wolf and Invader) first. But I guess everyone is already set on him so I guess he really will be going today... Would HW be our most suspect for either wolf or Invader?

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

Porygon-X said:
HW would be an ok lynch, but as others have said - only if we have no other options. I'd rather lynch alex today because I'm quite sure he's not town aligned.

That's why we're considering a double lynch, like the one that almost happened yesterday. We would try and tie the votes for alex and Haunted Water so that they'd both get the boot.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

TheGuy said:
Current Vote Count:

alex 4 {Newspaper, Luispipe8, Keeper of Night}

Ok, Luis, one of us must have 0 vote. I think the two of us should stay on the Alex vote to be safe (we don't want the totals messed up again).
So come on town, let's see those votes for a double lynch.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

TwistedTurtwig said:
Porygon-X said:

That's why we're considering a double lynch, like the one that almost happened yesterday. We would try and tie the votes for alex and Haunted Water so that they'd both get the boot.

Yeah, but in order to do that we need to be sure that nobody else has an abnormal vote count. I've already used my Ability on alex, and someone else targeted myself, so that's the 2 blocks we spotted since D1. However, I suggest everyone to vote randomly on someone and check if your vote weight is not altered.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

It IS me, I said it since the start of the day, KoN. :p Someone set my vote to 0 for the day.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Oh, you have 0. Derp, I remember.
Just because they could have different votes doesn't mean they should vote randomly.

##UNVOTE: ALEX
##VOTE: HAUNTED WATER

Reinforce

Light has come to save you at last...

Testing.

##LAUNCH: Luispipe8

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

OH, GOD, NOW I FIND AN USE OF MY PASSIVE EFFECT. ._. Remember back in D1 when Drohn got no notification of him being targeted by my Ability? Well, I did recieved one. My Passive Effect states "You'll be alerted if you're targeted by scum. However, their names won't be revealed". (IIRC, I'll c/p when I get home since I'm on my phone). That said, it's definite that whoever that has another vote-blocking Ability, and that means whoever that targeted me last night, is not Town. Not really informative, but it's good to know.

TheGuy

Member since '09

Current Vote Count:

alex 3 {Newspaper, Luispipe8}
Jeremy1026 1 {GM Draclord}
Haunted Water 1 {Keeper of Night}
Luispipe8 1 {Reinforce}

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death

Luispipe8 said:
OH, GOD, NOW I FIND AN USE OF MY PASSIVE EFFECT. ._. Remember back in D1 when Drohn got no notification of him being targeted by my Ability? Well, I did recieved one. My Passive Effect states "You'll be alerted if you're targeted by scum. However, their names won't be revealed". (IIRC, I'll c/p when I get home since I'm on my phone). That said, it's definite that whoever that has another vote-blocking Ability, and that means whoever that targeted me last night, is not Town. Not really informative, but it's good to know.

Unless scumalso refer to invaders i think it would be ibformative if anyone know who targeted you. Since i believe scum refers to the royalist only

Status
Not open for further replies.