Finished Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Day 5 Ends August 26th

Keeper of Night said:
Ah, I missed Rev's vote in my previous count.

So then with seconds to spare, we are good on a double lynch?

RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Day 5 Ends August 26th

The town instantly agreed with the Newspaper's assertion about alex and their suspicion only grew when Chaos Jackal revealed additional information about alex's role. Although there was certainly quite a few others with different ideas, a Kecleon-X lynch! Ultimately, to satisfy the two crowds someone finally said "Why Not Lynch them Both?" Although it doesn't quite work that way, when the vote was offered, their seeming tie wasn't exactly a tie anymore.

Final Vote Count:

alex 6 {Newspaper, Luispipe8, Jeremy1026, Kecleon-X, Keeper of Night}
Kecleon-X 7 {Ice Espeon, Lenny, GM Draclord, alex, Professor Palutena}

Kecleon-X was brought to the center of town and to the top of the scaffolding and placed under the sharp blade which was soon dropped upon his soft neck.

Kecleon-X was:

Role said:
Micheline Longo [Kecleon-X]
You’ve been dedicated to the revolution ever since your brother died fighting in the American Revolution. You just couldn’t stand the fact that the King could send people to fight for some other country. You’d do more to support it, but you’re a notable insomniac.

Ability: Insomnia
Each night you may PM me the name of a player, you will learn who that player targeted.

Win Condition: Town Wins

Had the town's luck run out? They'd lynched their own blood for the first time!

Night 5 will end August 29th at 11:59 PM EDT.

RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Night 5 Ends August 29th

The royals knew who to kill - their choice was obvious. A dark figure walked into the home of rev3rsor. Rev3rsor didn't see it coming, not even the quick laugh of the figure before the kill work rev3rsor who slept peacefully into death.

rev3rsor was:

Role said:
Simone Achard [rev3rsor]
You are the servant of King Louis XVI. You hate his policies and wish for his death but working for him is the only way to make money right now. Well, other than your side job selling his secrets to the town.

Passive Effect: Big Ears
Each night you receive a random quote from King Louis XVI from the scum thread. Names of other scum will not be included in this information.

Ability: I Will Serve Thee
Each night you may PM me the name of a player. You will receive the name of one person they targeted. You must authorize the use of this ability. If you do, you will instead perform this ability.

The royals weren't the only killers out that night. The Invaders saw their victory as imminent. They believed it wouldn't be long before the French people would be bowing to their Austrian will. But to achieve that they first had to perform their nightly kill. Cinesra was found the next morning dead as part of their work.

Cinesra was:

Role said:
Jeannie Makélélé [Cinesra]
You’re the waitress at the local bar. The Revolution adds stress to the people and they come more and more often to the bar and leave you tips. You can’t deny its advantages.

Ability: Sleepy Drinks
Each night you may PM me the name of a player. That player will not be able to use ant night actions.

The newspaper again came out that morning, suggesting an alex lynch once again, providing him with a +3 Vote Count. In addition, the editor left a note: "Ice, Keeper, Drac, Kyle are Town aligned. Sincerely Jean Paul"

The Starting Vote Count Is:

alex 3 {Newspaper}

The number of votes currently is 16, meaning that 9 votes are required to lynch.
Day 6 will end September 3rd at 11:59 PM EDT.

RE: Werewolf XXII: The Reign of Terror - Day 6 Ends September 3rd

Wow, that was... Unexpected? I honestly though I was the one leaving. But I guess my previous point stands: Neither enemy faction targeted alex, so he's now must probably not town-aligned because it's not a threat to them. And also the fact that the newspaper also targeted him. Now, last night I was vote blocked, so my vote is not going to count, but I guess I'll still do it

##VOTE: alex

As much as I want to end the day early my urging everyone to vote against alex. We also need to discuss the possibilities who is the last royalist (if alex is the invader or dangerous indie).

We can't risk just ending the day without having a backup plan for later days. Last night it was cinesra and rev3rsor. If both royalist and invader remains, we could loose 2 more townies against tonight.

I'll cast my vote to alex later when we have discuss on other possible suspect

On the other note > It was extremely unfortunate that we missed a double lynch on Day 5. We could be lynching possible invader/royalist today had we succeed yesterday

TheGuy said:
The royals weren't the only killers out that night. The Invaders saw their victory as imminent. They believed it wouldn't be long before the French people would be bowing to their Austrian will. But to achieve that they first had to perform their nightly kill.

Leaving this here. And I am proven to not be an Invader.

Luis, like I said your logic is flawed. It is a wifom situation. I have already explained this to you a couple times. The wolves/invaders didn't kill me because they know I'm probably going to be lynched.

You claimed the invaders can't kill you. I don't think they'd waste their time.

##VOTE: ALEX

I think Cinesra targeted me last night, unless there are multiple players that can block night actions.

I agree with GM Draclord. We should try to draw out discussion and point out possible suspects aside from alex. We still have both wolf and Invader to contend with.

"Ice, Keeper, Drac, Kyle are Town aligned. Sincerely Jean Paul"

Since Jean Paul led us to the MtC lynch, I think we are in agreement that he's town, right? So we're taking this announcement as truth (therefore clearing those people)? Or does anyone else have doubts? That's the rest of the newspaper group plus Ice Espeon. Maybe Jean Paul found out his alignment like he did with MtC.

I really messed up yesterday by switching my vote like that, sorry guys. I guess that we had no way of knowing that someone made Kecleon-X's vote weight zero, which is kind of disappointing. alex isn't going anywhere though, so we can still lynch him today.

And as Drac said, let's not rush to lynch him right away, as we should still make an active effort to weed out the remaining royalists and invaders. Should we attempt to go for a double-lynch today, if we have a significant case on someone else?

alex said:
TheGuy said:
The royals weren't the only killers out that night. The Invaders saw their victory as imminent. They believed it wouldn't be long before the French people would be bowing to their Austrian will. But to achieve that they first had to perform their nightly kill.

We already know that. There was a whole discussion yesterday about why you wouldn't be an invader.

TwistedTurtwig said:
I really messed up yesterday by switching my vote like that, sorry guys. I guess that we had no way of knowing that someone made Kecleon-X's vote weight zero, which is kind of disappointing. alex isn't going anywhere though, so we can still lynch him today.

And as Drac said, let's not rush to lynch him right away, as we should still make an active effort to weed out the remaining royalists and invaders. Should we attempt to go for a double-lynch today, if we have a significant case on someone else?

alex said:

We already know that. There was a whole discussion yesterday about why you wouldn't be an invader.

Thats true.. We just decide you (alex) is a large risk to keep for too long..
Your vote weight is 4 today. It almost half from lynch

Even if we were to try double lynch.. Alex's vote weight is gonna be a problem..

GM DracLord said:
Even if we were to try double lynch.. Alex's vote weight is gonna be a problem..

You think I didn't took care of that...? ;) I'm guessing that's the reason the votes required are that low compared to previous days,

Luispipe8 said:
GM DracLord said:

You think I didn't took care of that...? ;) I'm guessing that's the reason the votes required are that low compared to previous days,

If that so. We can now discuss other possible suspects

Since I'm now out of the way as a "threat", am I allowed to make my input for today's lynch without being accused of redirecting focus? Even though the Wolves would be great to get out of the way to lower the nightly death count, I think our only option right now is to look for Invaders. It seems it didn't have the same effect on you guys, but TheGuy's flavor for last night makes me think that they will win in 2 nights minimum if we don't kill one.

alex said:
Since I'm now out of the way as a "threat", am I allowed to make my input for today's lynch without being accused of redirecting focus? Even though the Wolves would be great to get out of the way to lower the nightly death count, I think our only option right now is to look for Invaders. It seems it didn't have the same effect on you guys, but TheGuy's flavor for last night makes me think that they will win in 2 nights minimum if we don't kill one.

This is so invalid. You are still a threat for night kills. I still think you are a wolf. Sure, yes, lets not kill you because you aren't a threat to throw off the lynch. I am voting you, but not until we have some more day discussion so we are on point for the next day.

DUDE THERE IS NO WAY I AM A WOLF

What don't you get??? I am confirmed to be Napoleon!

alex said:
DUDE THERE IS NO WAY I AM A WOLF

What don't you get??? I am confirmed to be Napoleon!

I'm fairly sure your not the wolf but jus a dangerous indie..
Either way, we would probably lynch you together with another guy

Jeremy why do tou suspect alex as a wolf (royalist). You awfully confident with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back