Finished Werewolf XX: Seleno City

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Game starting soon!

Sorry, I'm just back from Comic Fiesta in my Country, so just got my laptop back..

I have received the package

Dudes... What if this was like a Fables thing? Like The Wolf Among Us? That'd be an awesome game...

You know, like the characters. Werewolves in a big city?

Considering the theme is a large city... its obviously going to be about werewolves in a city.

But, my character name doesn't have anything to do with WAU

Mine neither. But I would love to be playing Bigby, even if he is a wolf.

But I wasn't saying that this was Fables (WAU) Themed or oriented. I meant that as a side comment of "wouldn't that be cool if", knowwhatimean?

But either way... You gotta admit. Those murders have a striking resemblance to the Queen of Hearts, and given the "Hearts" name, she would fall in line with Faith being a you-know-what, and the sheer fact of her (and another who's name I will not disclose) decapitation.

You could always line yourself up to be a host and make that a theme. Although, I would wait for Telltale to release the next few episodes first. (And maybe release Walking Dead: Season 2: Episode 2, as well?)

TwistedTurtwig said:
Q: I died, but through my role I learned that another player was a wolf! Can I tell all of the others?
A: Has a dead body ever knocked on your door and had a conversation with you? If the answer is no, then no, you can't.

What if the answer is yes?

We are still waiting on corn bread, gamefreak33797, alex, and MtheW to confirm their roles. I'd really prefer not starting without them, if at all possible.

And to clear up a couple questions that I've been asked:
- If you have an ability that is not specifically self-targeting, than you're unable to use it on yourself. So no protecting yourself, watching yourself, or role blocking yourself (that last one would probably blow up the universe anyway).
- The game is starting with a Night 0.
- And Ice Jackal, pics or it didn't happen.

And Ice Jackal, pics or it didn't happen.

Because your first reaction when something dead walks up and knocks on your door is always 'MA, GET THE CAMERA!'

... Actually, yeah, if a ghost walked up to my front door that would be my reaction.

If it was a zombie I would react... Radically different. ;)

Kecleon-X said:
... Actually, yeah, if a ghost walked up to my front door that would be my reaction.

Bashing it over the head a couple of times seems like the sort of thing I'd do to it.

Now... Vampires...

Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Game starting soon!

Keeper of Night said:
Kecleon-X said:

Bashing it over the head a couple of times seems like the sort of thing I'd do to it.

Now... Vampires...
>Sees a ghost
>Bashes it over the head
>Realizes you can't bash ghosts
>Goes and gets camera

camoclone said:
Keeper of Night said:

Now... Vampires...
>Sees a ghost
>Bashes it over the head
>Goes and gets camera

I was actually talking about zombies. But, now that I think about it, my first instinct when seeing a ghost would probably be trying to hit it too. Hmm...

camoclone said:
Keeper of Night said:

Now... Vampires...
>Sees a ghost
>Bashes it over the head
>Goes and gets camera

Haven't you ever played Fatal Frame? Taking their picture is how you kill them. #offtopic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back