Finished Werewolf XX: Seleno City

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Signups are open! Two spots remain!

TPO3 and Pee 'M Jay have spoken. I'm in.

Can you ask LF to sub (too) early? I don't see us getting the last guy soon enough.
EDIT: Ninja'd.

Man, TP03 is really good at getting people to join... THE GAME!

YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!

Thank you for getting enough people to sign up, TPO3!

Role PMs will be sent out within the next couple days or so. If it takes a little bit of time, I apologize in advance. All of my teachers are cramming assignments and tests into this week before we get off for Christmas break.

I kinda feel sorry for you... Our Christmas/summer holidays started today, except before that we basically got free time for most of the lessons in the last week or so (and two mufti days, because in Australia every day except those is full uniform).
But looking forward to an exciting game over the holidays :D

RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Game starting soon!

And so, my Christmas break has begun. You know what that means? Role PM time! I'm going to begin sending out players their roles tonight, although if I don't finish all of them, I will make sure to send the remaining ones in the morning. Once you've received your role, please confirm it in the thread.

The actual game won't begin immediately though, as I'm still waiting for a response from the mods about the wolf forum. It should all be sorted out soon!

confirmed, shonny

How can PMJ have his PM when I don't when I signed up before him. I really hope you didn't PM the wolves first / in order of the roles.

Teal said:
How can PMJ have his PM when I don't when I signed up before him. I really hope you didn't PM the wolves first / in order of the roles.

I'm sure TT is just sending out roles in the order that people appear on whatever random generator he's using.

Keeper of Night said:
Teal said:

I'm sure TT is just sending out roles in the order that people appear on whatever random generator he's using.

I didn't PM people in the order in which they signed up, or in the order of the roles. I used a random number generator to order the players in a completely random fashion, to make it fair. I'm just fussy that way.

Send me mine I need to sleep pl0gzx.

I CLAIM LYNCHPROOF/SERIAL KILLER/ROLECOP/DOCTOR JESTER

Actually... I didn't get that role, but I got my role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back