Finished Werewolf XX: Seleno City

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Signups are open!

Let's see if actually playing would get me to learn more about the site's style of Mafia. I'll join and play.

In as a sub. Can't quite handle 2 games, hurt/heal, and this at the same time. So sub it is.

Normally 3 games would be too much for me, but something leads me to believe you won't have enough players to fill up sign ups. So I will join.

So many games... In this one as well seeing as I have holidays in a week.

Q: I died, but through my role I learned that another player was a wolf! Can I tell all of the others?
A: Has a dead body ever knocked on your door and had a conversation with you? If the answer is no, then no, you can't.
Now that you mention it...

Q: Can I vote for No Lynch instead?
A: No, No Lynch is not a viable option is this game.
No.

Q: Can I quote anything the game moderator sends me?
A: Nope, if you quote anything (role PM, results of an ability, etc.), then that's against the rules. Your punishment will be determined accordingly (and will often involve fighting sharks while in a straightjacket for my personal amusement).
yes.

Q: If I'm dead, is there any way for me to continue playing in the game?
A: Unfortunately for you, there aren't any resurrections in this game, so any player who's dead will stay dead. However, upon your death, you will be sent the link to a Quicktopic where the deceased players can discuss the game and laugh at the ignorance of the townies. Refreshments will be served.
ilunohomo

Q: I think I love you.
A: That's not a question.
Yes it is.

also, in.

I had to do it twist. I had to.

We've gotten twenty players signed up so far, only twelve more to go. Good work, people!

I'll join this one too I guess.

Sign me up please.

RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Signups are open! 8 spots remain!

Seeing as I just got my face melted in a turbolynch that lasted literally six minutes in PMJ's game (I kid you not; that was literally the fastest lynch ever and I get the chuckles every time I think about it) I suppose I might be, as a wise man once said...

"In it to win it!" ~Randy Jackson -- a lot of times on American Idol

EDITED FOR ME NOT REALISING THAT IM TALKING ABOUT A GAME STILL GOING.
HAVE A LOVE HEART INSTEAD <3

Yey, in tradition, we must remember to leave RG alone so she can be scum and win (like every other time shes scum)

James86134 said:
Yey, in tradition, we must remember to leave RG alone so she can be scum and win (like every other time shes scum)

This tradition is RaichuGirl approved. I say we follow this strategy :)

Come on, only 7 more people!

RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Signups are open! 6 spots remain!

I will switch to in as a player, seeing as my other game has been shut down by the mod.

RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Signups are open! 5 spots remain!

We're getting very close to starting, everyone! Only five spots are left to be filled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back