Finished Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover -Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Day 1 Ends September 9th 4 PM EST

Keeper of Night said:
Ok so wait, wait ,wait.
Their role says one of them is a wolf, and corabed says he's inspected as a wolf. Could that be what the role was hinting at?
Being good but inspected as bad fits Green exactly. Especially since, in manga 3, Green uses her Ditto as a mask to look like Sabrina (who is part of team rocket), when she is really working with Red and Blue.

[v]CORABED[/v]

UNVOTE: CORABED

RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Day 1 Ends September 9th 4 PM EST

So you're a mason-miller, and have no other abilities besides those two. Interesting. Isn't it strange that the only thing that separates you from a wolf is your alignment, which just so happens to show up as wolf to anyone investigating it? Come on, you just chose the scummiest possible claim ever.

I'm changing my vote from James to corabed.

[uv]JAMES86134[/uv]

[v]CORABED[/v]

I grow more confident with my theory with every post you three make.

And seriously, has anyone besides James even read my theory? Because I feel like it just got overlooked by everyone.

corabed said:
My role said that I have the mason ability and that when seer's 'check' me I appear as a Wolf, despite not being one.

Dude. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. You never, EVER say something like that. It is quite possibly the WORST defense when you are being questioned.

[v]CORABED[/v]

But do you really think anyone would be stupid enough to say it if it wasn't true?

Corabed please reveal the name of your second ability, and what kind of backstory does it have?

I'm starting to think that everyone is a wolf trying to confuse me. LYNCH! LYNCH! LYNCH!

TT is so defensive on Blui but it seems like his role would clear him. Grant is definitely my top read followed by TT trying to get triple townies. Blui is definitely scum in everything but his character. TT accuses Blui but doesn't vote for him when it would be the obvious choice but instead goes for corabed who would be easy to get because he is to lynch. My guess would be Blui + TT + Grant but Blui couldn't be wolf because of his character. What I would do would be to kill them all and stop confusion but that is definitely far from an option for now (because of Blui).

My idea, kill TT then Grant and depending we kill Blui/Corabed/James. The three of them are doing nothing but more than confusion. I'm going for my plan so.

[uv]BLUI[/uv]

[v]TWISTEDTURTWIG[/v]

Teal, it's called 'Suspicious' and it says (paraphrased): You stole Proffesor Oak's Pokemon and many people don't like you/see you as a threat.

... If you are investigated by any means you will appear as a Wolf.
Sorry for the double-post, misclick :p

My question is why everyone keeps saying that I'm defending Blui, when I'm clearly not. If anyone would bother to go back and read my theory, I'm convinced that all three of the "mason" team are wolves. I've voted for James, and now for corabed, because he's seemed even more scummy than James has. And if all three of them are wolves, like I'm guessing, then lynching any of them will work. If and when one of the three are lynched and flip scum, then we can lynch the other two wolves just like that.

And Flys Gone, what do you mean by I'm "trying to get triple townies"?

I believe corabed is telling the truth. Green in the manga did steal a Squirtle from Oak. And she is seen as a threat by Red until manga 3 (since she stole his badges and tricked him into buying worthless items).

I believe that all three "masons" (or neighbours) are town. It makes sense. The ""one of you might be a wolf" works well with Green's (harmful) ability and makes the mason group possibly turn on each other and helps thus balance since three masons is pretty strong.

TT's theory is BS because at the very least Red would be in the game and if he is and user James is not Red, then the real Red would counterclaim (not to say that it would be idiotic of the wolves to claim Red&Green&Blue).

VOTE: TWISTEDTURTWIG

I wanted to do this after TT's theory but thought that it would be better to press for other people's reactions on it first to get some additional reads.

I believe KoN is town, too.

This is a MODKILL

And Suddenly an Arceus appeared. The group looked at Arceus terrified they had made it mad... It had disturbed some disturbance in nature from all the way from the Sinnoh Region. Arceus used Judgment, ending Corabed's life.
©King Arceus Inc.
corabed said:
Green:
Green_GSC_chapter.png

You are Green. A pokemon trainer who has made it your goal to get rid of Team Rocket along with the two other pokedex holders. Of course then again you wouldn’t want to get your hair messed up.

Pokedex Texting: Yes as old as Oak is he has installed texting on your pokedex. At anytime you want you may text the 2 other pokedex owners using this quick topic: [Removed]... Remember though anyone could have possession of the pokedex so you can’t be sure that they are on your side.

Suspicious: You stole a pokemon from professor Oak. No big deal? Sure people don’t like you and sometimes see you as a threat. But no biggie right? ½ the time your in a disguise anyways. If you are investigated by any means then you will appear to be a wolf.

Win Condition: You win when all threats (wolves or neutrals with killing abilities) have been eliminated
So yeah Corabed was modkilled for almost directly quoting his role... Don't make the same mistake. The day will continue! Any votes on Corabed have been reset.

If you have any questions for me please PM me and don't clutter up the thread.

2 modkills today and they're both town. We are not off to a good start.

Keeper of Night said:
2 modkills today and they're both town. We are not off to a good start.
Sheninja was not modkilled...

No, I will not PM you. Please tell me what rule corabread broke??? Quote that exact rule please, camoclone. This is bullshit.

Teal said:
No, I will not PM you. Please tell me what rule corabread broke??? Quote that exact rule please, camoclone. This is bullshit.
7. You may not quote any information posted by the mod by PM or any other chat not in this thread... That means that you may only quote things I post in this thread.

Please tell me that copy and pasting your role isn't worthy of a modkill...

*insert rage here*

why is it still a battlefield ;-;
*steps on a mine*
...nevermind, it's just a minefield. *explodes*

Teal said:

corabed had already received a warning for liking a post. Also, that attitude of yours better change fast or you will get a forum warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back