Finished Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover -Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover (Signups)

@ SheNinja

I don't know, it's hard to explain, but just the way you've been going at Fancy seems slightly wolfish to me. Then again, that might just be because I'm not familiar with your playstyle, since I think this is the first game I've actually played with you, so there's always that. But I'm not about to go off of a gut instinct, all the same. I'd much rather wait until some actual cards are on the table to make a decision.

Also, it kind of annoys me that there's only been about five of us talking; where is everyone else, anyway? I know day starts aren't the most fun thing in the world, but still...

Oh my god I've been reading this and I've come to the conclusion that you are all idiots.

Rusty Sticks said:
Oh my god I've been reading this and I've come to the conclusion that you are all idiots.

*likes*

People in this thread are rather hypocritical, doing the things that people accuse them of doing and they deny it. Personally I dislike how SheNinja's been posting today, it just feels...weird.

VOTE: SNENINJA

Also I hate these voting rules.

To those of you complaining about people not posting enough: IT'S BEEN LESS THAN 12 HOURS SINCE THE GAME STARTED. SOME PEOPLE HAVE LIVES.

As for the discussion: The way I see it, it's a bunch of n00bs being n00bs and there's no reasoning behind any of it or any reason to suspect any of them. Discussion is good, but all this does is create chaos, which is horrible for the town.

Btw Sheninja, please stop using so many pointless acronyms. I and many other people have no idea what half of them mean, and it's not that hard to just say what the hell you're talking about.

I'm reading through the thread right now, So expect maybe a double post or a triple post over about 20 minutes

Fancy said:
Day 1 Substance, not Major substance. And, we should ALL be speaking up more. We have to find a candidate to lynch, or we have No Lynch. We need to make that decision and not just procrastinate. We shouldn't just let a day go by without doing anything! Which is why I said I wanted him to speak up a little more, if he did speak up 'more than the others', then why not speak up even more than that!

I know his usertitle was up long before this game has even started. But, when I think about that usertitle I think:

A) "He's experienced and doesn't really care if people may think he is a wolf because of his user-title." If he is experienced, he should know how to get the day started, and therefore be an helpful asset to us.

B) "It's that to put off suspicion." Saying you're a Wolf in the user-title even long before the game has started doesn't exonerate you. I'm not saying he is or is not a wolf, but I'm saying I'd like to hear from him; since he has a usertitle that stands out, I chose him especially!

C) "He just doesn't really care." If he doesn't really care if we think he is a wolf or not, then he wouldn't mind us picking him off if he were a townie. That screams wrong. A townie, or any player for that matter doesn't want to be killed or lynched unless it benefits their team! ...That's the only reasonable motive behind purposely being killed.

Of,

D) I found what Teal said humorous and decided to post it in my Usertitle, because I saw fit.

... Over thinking it a bit much.

Ok. Here's an idea:

Lets all modkill ourselves

Lets look at the basic options we have today, instead of creating chaos, insults, havoc and anger.

A) SheNinja Lynch

B) Fancy Lynch

C) No Lynch

D) Inactive Lynch

E) Random Lynch

I'm going to take a page out of Jay's book and vote:

VOTE: NO LYNCH

Also, Camo, you're the worst host ever if you don't allow No Lynch.

Darn, missed it because of camp. In for replacement please.

waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? When did this get posted? I look at the "today's posts" thing several times a day, and I somehow don't find this? I even looked in The Chillax Zone when you said it was up in the last spin-off thread. .-. I'll be a replacement.

James86134 said:
VOTE: NO LYNCH

Also, Camo, you're the worst host ever if you don't allow No Lynch.
No lynch is allowed...

If Rock Wrecker doesn't confirm in 2 days then Red Rain shall replace him.

Don't No Lynch. We have gone over in previous games why this is bad. To repeat:

If you No Lynch, then you have 0% chance to hit scum. With a lynch, you have about a 20-27% chance that you would hit scum, if this game has a normal amount of scum. A lynch can help the town analyze votes and positions and buddying/etc. and possibly find scum or confirm townies.

If the game is balanced normally, then a No Lynch will not be in town's favour because when the game would be in LyLo, it will instead be in MyLo, which makes the scum choose who they want to go up against in LyLo instead of the town deciding.

--------------------

Also, for those of you who are complaining of my acronyms, just look them up if that rustles your jimmies that much.

SheNinja said:
Don't No Lynch. We have gone over in previous games why this is bad. To repeat:

If you No Lynch, then you have 0% chance to hit scum. With a lynch, you have about a 20-27% chance that you would hit scum, if this game has a normal amount of scum. A lynch can help the town analyze votes and positions and buddying/etc. and possibly find scum or confirm townies.

If the game is balanced normally, then a No Lynch will not be in town's favour because when the game would be in LyLo, it will instead be in MyLo, which makes the scum choose who they want to go up against in LyLo instead of the town deciding.

--------------------

Also, for those of you who are complaining of my acronyms, just look them up if that rustles your jimmies that much.

... The irony of the statement in bold is so funny.

Anyway, I have the option of No Lynch. Its my opinion.

At this point, I'd not voting

SNENINJA, FANCYSCUM and JAMES THE WORST PERSON ON EARTH... So, who do you suggest we lynch instead,

SheNinja said:

Hah. SheNinja, telling people to look up acronyms? smh.

/me waits

Good. Also, please please please stop multiposting. 4 posts within 5 minutes? No. Just make a single larger post like everyone else does. Is that so hard?

No Lynch day 1 (or ever) is always a bad option. If you No Lynch until you have evidence via roles on who the wolves are, the town will always lose. If you No Lynch day 1 (or any day), you'll create less discussion and therefore not be as able to find wolves through that.

On the other hand, its not too difficult for the wolves to manipulate the bandwagon day 1 since nobody has much of any information. Look out for that.

RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Day 1 Ends September 9th 4 PM EST

I personally think No Lynch is silly idea, it gives a 0% chance of killing scum, but the chance of the scum killing that night stays at 100%.
In short(er) there is no benefit.

RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Day 1 Ends September 9th 4 PM EST

corabed wants a (town) kill, so he is scum.

VOTE: corabed

No, i'm saying that the scum will kill a townie every night, so why give them a night where they effectively have immunity from being killed themselves.

VOTE: SHENINJA

For continuing to use annoying acronyms.

SheNinja said:
And experience plays nothing into how your alignment gets read. That is never a good excuse for being scummy.

At first I thought that it wasn't a legitimate vote, but I gambited to see how you would react. I never had a scum read on you, I actually now have you null-leaning town. KoN is null-leaning scum for reasons that I will post tomorrow. Not sure about luckyfire.

UNVOTE: FANCY

...How?
SheNinja, it just seems you are pointing random fingers at people. Yes, I voted Fancy, but only off his first few posts, and I even explained my reasoning. I feel he has explained himself.

UNVOTE: FANCY
VOTE: SHENINJA

Unless you would care to explain yourself clearly.

I'd also like to point out that Corabed liked Rusty Sticks' post (122).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back