Finished Werewolf XV II: The Final Frontier (RaichuGirl and Astra (wolf) win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV II: The Final Frontier (Day 10 ends on the 9th of June, 10:00 PM EST)

Let me tell you right now. Camo wants to lynch guy. I have a feeling he is the last wolf. It is not mylo right now however. There is 1 wolf remaining.
If there were 2 then last game day they could have hammered with Glace's vote. Therefore there is 1 wolf.
5 Players remaining
1 for lynch
1 for NK
3 players remaining
Therefore I want you to lynch TheGuy. I understand you guys don't trust me so I came up with this fool-proof plan. We lynch the guy. He is a wolf so we win. Although if he flips town you guys can lynch me tomorrow. Town doesn't lie. Ok?

RE: Werewolf XV II: The Final Frontier (Day 10 ends on the 9th of June, 10:00 PM EST)

What is the difference that if we lynch you today/tomorrow... why couldn't we lynch Guy just tomorrow if you flip town?

Teal said:
What is the difference that if we lynch you today/tomorrow... why couldn't we lynch Guy just tomorrow if you flip town?
None. I just... Like playing :rolleyes::p

camoclone said:
We lynch the guy. He is a wolf so we win. Although if he flips town you guys can lynch me tomorrow. Town doesn't lie. Ok?
Cept if TheGuy is town, then town loses because 3-2 means LYLO. Lynch puts it at 2-2 and wolves win.

Astra said:
camoclone said:
We lynch the guy. He is a wolf so we win. Although if he flips town you guys can lynch me tomorrow. Town doesn't lie. Ok?
Cept if TheGuy is town, then town loses because 3-2 means LYLO. Lynch puts it at 2-2 and wolves win.
But you will have me as confo-wolf if the guy flips town.

yeah but then the game is over so you will be confirmed wolf because you would win.

If we don't lynch scum today, its GG. There's two scum left. 2 townies to 2 wolves to 1 indie (me).

Lynch a wolf today. 2 townies. 1 wolf. 1 indie. Okay, town has one more day left.

Lynch a townie today. 1 townies. 2 wolves. 1 indie. Wolves achieve parity and can control lynch so they win.

Lynch an indie today. 2 townies. 2 wolves. Wolves have achieved parity and win.

We can't test anymore to see what people flip as unless you want to lose. The lynchee HAS TO flip scum otherwise town loses and scum wins.

And with camo still saying that, it almost seems possible that camo and Puff are the wolves. By lynching Guy town loses. So, in any way, our obvious wolf camo is the best lynch by far. So stop trying to convince us otherwise camo.

Hey Puff, you've been gone for like 6 weeks. Surely you have comments on some of the events that have happened since you left.

Unvote: TheGuy
[/b]Vote: Camoclone

Unvote: TheGuy

Vote: Camoclone

GAME FREEZE 'N STUFF

YEAH

The crew -- what was left of it, that is -- were gathered on the bridge. The initial shock had moderately worn off from the Captain's demise for the senior members of the crew -- in this time of crisis, the hotheads and the senior staff were the prime targets -- but for one, his shock was even less than everyone else's. This man just so happened to be Camoclone, and he should know a few things about the captain's death than everyone else, for it was he who killed him. Naturally, this behavior of taking the death of the captain lightly was highly suspicious around the crew, and suspicions were aroused.

"Hey, Camo, you feelin' alright?" Gareb asked, stepping forward and placing his blue hand on the shoulder of Camoclone, "You should probably come down to Med Bay with me an' get you checked out."

"I'm fine. No need to worry." he replied, shrugging off the friendly hand with a snarl.

"Jeez. You weren't always like this. Are you sure you're feeling alright?" Gareb pursued the man around the bridge as everyone else watched, pretending to go about their business.

"I'm fine!!" Camoclone bellowed, grabbing the blue man by his tunic and lifting him off the ground.

Suddenly, a signal came in telepathically. It was new orders from Gorsha, who had been watching all along. These orders were not to Camoclone's liking. How dare he make the assumption that he was going to do any of that? It wasn't like Gorsha was Ulginesh, not at all! In fact, he had thought that it was Gorsha who had murdered their leader all along...

Suddenly, an electric twang. The entire crew of the bridge had raised their weapons and set them to kill. Apparently the crew was done with trying to capture an Undine, but instead were going to outright kill him. The camouflaged clone realized that the probability of his demise this day was high and a sudden pang of regret washed over his body. But then a thought entered his mind; what if this was all Gorsha's doing? Maybe he set this up, somehow? Maybe he had ulterior motives...? He couldn't have... Their shared mind would have shown signs of that by now... Wouldn't it?

The much smaller man by the name of McGoo let the doctor down by releasing his shirt. Time was up.

"It appears that... Ah, 'the cat is out of the bag'? Harrumph. You still don't know what is going on, do you?" Camoclone removed the illusion of being a crewmember and he stood there for all to see with his three legs.

Gareb backed away slowly, drawing a phaser of his own. He knew the man that Camoclone was disguised as, and he felt a scowl cross his face. McGoo was a good man; sure, he had his... Quirks, but he didn't deserve that fate.

"Can't say I do, tidy-whitey." Gareb mocked, brandishing his phaser.

"Don't you see? Gorsha betrayed us! He wants something; something beyond our original intentions! I'm not sure... But I know this! His orders were for me to kill myself just now! 'Preserve the status quo'! He's the last one of us, so I don't have much time, but I must tell you his disguise! It's-" Camoclone suddenly screamed out of pain. Psychic energy coursed through his brain and demolished whatever locomotion was ever in the body of the Undine.

Suddenly, a shot of blue energy leaped from somewhere in the room, and, unable to move, Camoclone was struck in the face with the beam and was vaporized, screaming. Then, he was gone, leaving nothing but powder on the ground. Gareb stood up and checked in the audience; the final member of the Undine was in there, somewhere!

Where had the shot come from!?

Camoclone was:

Grut

Alligence: Undine Empire

You are Grut, a rather dim-witted Undine. You follow Ulginesh's orders without question, making you rather valuable to him, if not for just sheer brute force. You are disguised as Lieutenant John McGoo, someone who matched your physical prowess and love for tiny insects.

Ability 0: Thick Skull

You have thick skull, so thick that you can't be affected by any non-lethal night abilities!

Ability 1: Telepathy

You may communicate with your Undine allies. There is a chance you may get your own sub-forum, but don't count on it. You may communicate through PM, but messages must be sent to all members of the Undine and me. I have to archive this, you know.

Win Condition: You survive until all other factions have been neutralized.

Night 10 begins now and ends on the 7th of June, 10:00 PM EST!

RE: Werewolf XV II: The Final Frontier (Night 10 ends on the 7th of June, 10:00 PM EST)

Quick reminder to get yer roles in! One-o-ya still hasn't sent me his role usage!

RE: Werewolf XV II: The Final Frontier (Night 10 ends on the 7th of June, 10:00 PM EST)

Sorry for the delay; got caught up!

_____

Gareb th'Zarath was in med bay, whisking over a patient. In the middle of the night, a man came to his room, several lacerations to his chest and arms. He was a redshirt, of course it was natural for someone of that rank to get beaten to a pulp, but this one in particular said an Undine did it to him. As the acting captain, it was his job to investigate such claims, and the only way he knew how was to simply do a medical scan.

"When did this happen?" Puff-Sun asked, his antennae curling.

"Few minutes ago. I came to you when it happened." the redshirt replied, sitting promptly upon the examination table.

"What weapon did he use?" the andorian asked, throwing a bandage onto one of the wounds to stop the bleeding.

"A... knife." the redshirt replied.

"Just a knife?"

"Just a knife."

"Was there anything peculiar about that knife?"

"Nope. Could've passed as a starfleet issue."

"Right. Then why are these wounds from a cauterizing blade? Starfleet issue blades don't do this to someone."

The redshirt took a moment before answering.

"Actually, I feel fine. Thanks, Doc, but I gotta be on my-"

The CMO suddenly grabbed a scalpel from the table, jamming it against the throat of the Redshirt, his suspicions driving his actions like adrenaline drives one's feet. He tried to press down and cut the man down, but there was something blocking him... Blocking his movements like he was being held. Suddenly, all became even more clear when the disguised Undine revealed himself, uncovering none other than Gorsha. His third hand was stopping the blade of the scalpel with ease, and in an instant, the knife was in the hands of the Undine, then into the throat of the shocked Andorian, across from a now sinisterly smiling Gorsha.

Puff-Sun was:

Gareb th'Zarath

Alligence: Starfleet

You are Gareb th'Zarath, a rather grumpy Andorian. You see, in a rather dangerous sparring match with two arced blades, your opponent sliced one of your antennae off! I mean, do you know how long it takes for those to grow back!? Lucky for you, you actually do. Not just because you are familiar with your own kind, you are the Farstar's Chief Medical Officer. You are skilled with all kinds of methods of medicine.

Ability 0: I'm a doctor, not a gosh darned miricle worker!

You are excellent at your job. During the night you can PM me the name of any living player other than yourself, and any effect this person has will be healed instantly! Unfortunately, you are no miricle worker and you cannot, unfortunately, bring back the dead.

Win Condition: You survive until all threats are removed.

Everyone gathered onto the bridge after that, and it was plain to the crew -- or what was left of it, that is -- that there was one threat remaining.

Day 11 ends on the 14th of June on 10:00 PM EST

RE: Werewolf XV II: The Final Frontier (Day 11 ends on the 14th of June, 10:00 PM EST)

Guy is obviously the last scum.

On Day 9 when Glace was lynched, camoclone and Glace (through Glace's doublevote) had 3 of the 7 votes needed to lynch. Teal and I were both posting on this day, yet neither of us ever voted with Glace and camoclone. If we did, there would be a majority and scum would've won.

Vote: TheGuy

Unless for some reason we don't play to win at PokeBeach anymore.

RE: Werewolf XV II: The Final Frontier (Day 11 ends on the 14th of June, 10:00 PM EST)

Yeah, I'm 99.99% sure that it is theguy but I will still first check what you said once I get to my laptop.

Ok, day 9 there were 7 people left, three of which were wolves. One with a double vote. 4 votes for the wolves, which is a majority. Lolwut? TheGuy voted for GLACE. WHAT.

I don't get it. I don't get it at all. Logically there should not be any wolves left. Did Guy forget that Glace has a double vote? Why didn't the wolves just come out and tell Guy about the plan if Guy was a wolf?

But this nights update does claim that an undie is alive... Gorsha...

And even if Astra told the truth, he could side with Gorsha to win if he is not Gorsha... so if I don't vote now I may risk Astra flipping on me...

and Astra DID vote with me for the undies and everything... so if after everything he is an undie (wtf) then he deserves winning..

Vote: TheGuy

I'll be on later today; I have a Battle Roads I have to attend to.

Almost forgot!

GAME FREEZE FOR THE FINAL TIME N' JUNK. YEAH!

The last three members of the crew looked among each other; Astra, Teal and finally TheGuy, who had been noticeably absent for a few days. Teal, otherwise known as the Android RAM, turned his head toward Astra, who had just cleared his throat. TheGuy did the same.

"I think we both know who the most suspicious is, here. I mean, come on, let's face it, TheGuy hasn't been around for the majority of our deliberation, meaning he could do anything he wanted to. I've been here for as long as you can remember, RAM, and considering the fact that you were attacked by the Undine, I have been... Misplaced several times. Now, that can only mean one thing. TheGuy is the last Undine." Astra, otherwise known as Walter McDurin said, rubbing his chin.

Teal turned his servos back to TheGuy, and before the poor man could respond, the extremely fast processor of the Android had made it's decision. A phaser was pulled from the hip of the Android and was fired with precision. A howl of pain, a blue flash and Guy was gone.

TheGuy was:

Bill Berger

You are Chief Bill Berger, one of the Transporter Operators. You can beam anyone from two miles beneath one Polar Ice Cap to the other in six seconds flat! But you couldn't do anything without your good-luck charms! My goodness, you are so afraid of your luck you would go into a fit if you lost any of them.

Ability 0: Lucky-Charms

If you are to be lynched or killed there is a 60% chance you are instead not killed. Your Good-Luck Charms work!

Ability 1: My charms! WHERE ARE MY CHARMS!?

During the night phase, you have a 10% chance of misplacing a certain Rabbit's Foot. The chances of this happening rises 10% every night. If you do misplace it, this will scare you half to death. Thankfully, you remember lending it to someone chosen at random. Once during the night phase you may PM me a name of a living player, and if that player is the one with your Rabbit's Foot, you gain your Charm back.

Unfortunately, whilst you do not have the charm, your luck is terrible and the ability "Lucky Charms" is disabled. The fact that you lost your Rabbit's Foot will be displayed in the next day update.

Seeing the powder where TheGuy, also known as Bill Berger once stood, Teal made note of the shape and contents. He made a sudden realization; TheGuy was... Human and completely innocent. But if that were true, and there was still an Undine, that could only mean that-

"Too late, moron." Astra's voice came from behind him, the shadow from Astra's body was large, three legged and triple armed. Two objects were being held at his sides, and in an instant, they were jammed forward into Teal. Two glowing swords penetrated his torso and impaled him, followed by a third hand grabbing his twitching head. The swords crossed in an X pattern while the third hand squeezed his head and twisted, vital parts of his body going offline, he felt his systems going into stasis, and along with it, his consciousness was lost.

Teal awoke moments later, sitting on the arm rest of the Captain's Chair. He saw in the center of the floor his body, cut into quarters. A pity. He had just upgraded just before the whole ordeal began. He would have to replace it.

"Ah, you're awake." Gorsha said, turning the severed head of the Android to face him.

The Undine was pleasantly sitting in the Captain's chair, chest covered with oil, most likely from Teal's body.

"T-T-T-Technically, I-I-I-I was n-n-n-never online-ee-e-e." RAM replied, his vocal chip malfunctioning.

"Yes, well, do you see where we are?" Gorsha turned the Android's head to the viewscreen, where a green planet was onscreen, "Welcome to Q'onoS, home of the Klingon Empire. They and Starfleet are trying to sign a peace treaty called the 'Khitomer Accord'. It's my job to see to it that the treaty is never signed... And to stir up some fighting."

Typing a few keys in the armrest that RAM was located on, the energy hungry Nacelles began to warm up. Suddenly, a beep came over the Bridge. They were being hailed by three Klingon D7 cruisers in attack formation, weapons charged. Their scanners had picked up the fact that they were preparing warp, and due to the fact that they were headed straight for Q'onoS, it would have catastrophic effects if there were an impact.

Jamming a button on the captain's chair, Gorsha changed his face to be that of Roger Clemmins, smiling evilly.

"This is Captain Roger Clemmins of the Federation Starship U.S.S. Farstar. I hope you have body bags." Gorsha said, releasing the button, "That ought to get their attention. Also helps the blame fall on Starfleet, you know?"

RAM did not answer.

And with that, he proceeded to jam several buttons with his three fingers. It seemed everything with these creatures were in numerals of three. As soon as the command was executed, the Farstar began to lurch forward, stars began to streak and then... Fireworks flew about the bridge, fire running up and down the walls as Gorsha laughed maniacally. They had just sliced one of the D7 Cruisers in half with one of the Nacelles, striking the bridge of the Klingon Cruiser directly on the red glowing Buzzard Catcher like a missile would a target. Both the Cruiser and the Nacelle were obliterated instantaneously.

The planet was just ahead. The end was near for both of them.

"FOR!" Gorsha cried, barely containing himself.

Part of the lower Hull of the ship crashed by and through a Klingon space station, obliterating a large part of it instantly. Q'onoS was approaching ever faster.

"THE NEW!" Gorsha said, his face returning to normal, feeling the gravitational force of the planet and the failing of the inertial dampening take him. He grabbed RAM and held him in place. He wanted him to watch.

They could see buildings and skyscrapers now, shuttles of all kinds bashed and broke on the Saucer Section of the Farstar, splitting the name on the hull in two, a fiery rift cut the "S" in between the "R" and the "T", and another shuttle completely obliterated the "A" and "R" at the end of the name, spelling a completely different and far less majestic word in it's stead.

"EMPIRE!!" Gorsha finished, letting out a howl of rage and dominance.

A building ahead. It was the courthouse. In an instant, fire, shrapnel sprung from the Saucer Section and shot into the bridge, followed by pavement, innocent Klingons and then, darkness.

Teal was:

RAM

You are RAM, an android. Similar to the Enterprise-D's Commander Data, you cannot comprehend emotion, pain, or anything else human. You are a robot, after all. You are complete with duridium, a rare metal that is extremely resilient, making you tough as -- well, you're even stronger than nails, you're like a tack! One could even say that you are tacky! Wait...

Ability 0: Duridium

You survive the first attempt on your life.

Ability 1: Multiprocessor

You may vote for two different living characters during the day phase. The second must be highlighted in green instead of red.

Astra was soon to follow in his suicide, completely obliterating the majority of the Capital City in one fell swoop.

Gorsha

Alligence: Undine Empire

You are Gorsha, a spy for a rogue General of the Undine. You have orders to infiltrate Ulginesh's group and steal the ship he is trying to steal from Starfleet for your own uses. No one knows of your plans for betrayal, and you'd like to keep it that way. At the moment, you are disguised as Cheif Walter McDurin, an unlucky hapless man who keeps to himself. This transformation has, unfortunately, made you have the same luck as Walter. You have made a mental note to get rid of this disguise as soon as the crew of the Farstar has been wiped out.

Ability 0: Ahem, gentlemen?

You, like your Spy forefathers, would rather not discuss your lurking betrayal. So, you must create a fake Role PM so your "Team Mates" won't suspect your malicious intent. It must include an original backstory, Alligence, Win Condition and at least two other abilities other than Telepathy, which also must be included.

Ability 1: Telepathy

You may communicate with your Undine allies. There is a chance you may get your own sub-forum, but don't count on it. You may communicate through PM, but messages must be sent to all members of the Undine and me. I have to archive this, you know.

Ability 2: This will be the last time you see me.

Once during the day, and up to twice per game, you may choose to PM me a message with the words: "Cloaking device activated". You cannot post during the day phase and you cannot use any abilities during the following night. In return, you cannot be lynched during the day or targeted by any role, including kill roles, during the day and night phases.

Ability 3: Kill Him

Once during the night, you may PM me the name of an Undine and another player. The Undine you have chosen will go out and kill the other player you have chosen. This player may even be an Undine, but you must specify who you want to be killed and who you want to have killed.

Hidden Ability: Of course, Ulginesh, I am forever your humble servant...

You are Second-In-Command! That means that you will gain the ability "Kill Him", also known as the wolf kill role, upon Ulginesh's death.

Win Condition: You alone survive until all other factions have been neutralized.

Alternate Win Condition: At least you and Ulginesh are alive when all other factions have been neutralized.

After this event, the Klingons decided that Starfleet was dangerous and their enemies after the clear assassination attempt on their council, who were all away on vacation at the time of impact. The smoking pile of wreckage had nothing in it left. The black box from the Starship was destroyed, not that it was really required, considering. But either way, the Klingons refused to sign the Khitomer Accord. Gorsha... Had succeeded.

Congratulations to Astra, our second winner for the game! The Undine, or rather Gorsha, have completed their goal! Good Game all, and thank you for playing...

... Werewolf XV II: The Final Frontier!

about time

raichu for best pb ww player y/y

GG. I knew Astra was the last wolf at the end. We could have lynched him as an alternative in D4 instead of me. Astra played it pretty well (even though I believe he would have been the lynch target when there was nothing to go on) the last days with the first days being pretty shaky.

And RG has won 3 games of the last 4 while almost winning the other one (difficult one with the position she was in).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back